Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey (1910 Views)

My UI/UX Design Collection / My Ui/Ux Journey / Why Does Startup Need UI/UX Design To Retain The Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by michaellovaldo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21
Hello guys

So it's been a while since I last updated this thread, I started learning the basics of Figma, meaning the lessons are more practical now, so there is less to type but I think we can make do with visual updates, right? cheesy

I will screenshot my new findings as the lessons goes on
Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by Shomek(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22
Am still following you
Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by michaellovaldo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22
Shomek:
Am still following you

Following you as well grin

So, who dey follow who? grin
Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by michaellovaldo(m): 7:19am On Mar 23
Humble beginnings on Figma wink

Let's go!!!!

Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by Shomek(m): 7:26am On Mar 23
michaellovaldo:

Following you as well grin
So, who dey follow who? grin
Where are you following me ?
Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by unwana07(m): 11:46am On Mar 25
Pls chat me up,, my WhatsApp number 07059739041
Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by michaellovaldo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25
I created my first ever prototype today! but how do I update this thread?
Shouldn't we have the option of uploading videos on Nairaland by now?!

Well, I will update this thread with visuals very soon and also my people, support me with Graphic design gigs o wink Even if you don't need Graphic design services right now, you can refer me to others.

You can check out my Graphic design thread out for my latest designs.
Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by michaellovaldo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29
Style Guide Tutorial ongoing cheesy

Since the course became more practical, updating this thread has been rather difficult because there is no video posting feature yet on Nairaland (in 2024 sad) and I've also had less time to type much, since practical video can be rather overwhelming atimes.

I'll try my best to update this thread as much I can with visuals as I progress.

How is the easter celebration going at your end? Make I come chop chicken? grin

Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by ManyThanks: 10:33am On Apr 04
what platform are you using to learn?
Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by michaellovaldo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04
ManyThanks:
what platform are you using to learn?

I bought a UI UX design course curated by a design expert named Davio White on Aptlearn, you can check him out on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by Shomek(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04
michaellovaldo:
Style Guide Tutorial ongoing cheesy

Since the course became more practical, updating this thread has been rather difficult because there is no video posting feature yet on Nairaland (in 2024 sad) and I've also had less time to type much, since practical video can be rather overwhelming atimes.

I'll try my best to update this thread as much I can with visuals as I progress.

How is the easter celebration going at your end? Make I come chop chicken? grin
You can upload the video to your youtube channel and share the link here for us to watch the video

or you don't have a youtube channel ??
Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by michaellovaldo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06
Shomek:
You can upload the video to your youtube channel and share the link here for us to watch the video

or you don't have a youtube channel ??

I don't have one yet, maybe I will open one though

Thanks for the suggestion
Re: Walk With Me On My UI UX Design Journey by Shomek(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06
michaellovaldo:

I don't have one yet, maybe I will open one though
Thanks for the suggestion
you can create one
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls / Cracking The Credit Card Algorithm / Looking For Android App Development Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.