Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,993 members, 7,866,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Top 4 Ways To Make Money Online (2024) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 4 Ways To Make Money Online (2024) (125 Views)

Prepaid; How To Recharge Prepaid Electricity Meter & load token online (2024) / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud / 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Ways To Make Money Online (2024) by Humidity5012: 10:35am On Feb 10
Hey guys!its great to be here.i did a little Research and put this together.you are welcome.
πŸ“Œ Freelancing:you can make money by selling your skills to clients that need work done and get paid in US$$.skills like Graphic design,Data Entry,voice recorder, content creation.they make up to $50 per hour on sites like Fiverr and Upwork.But this can be really unstable because you don't control their demands.

πŸ“ŒE.Commerce:importing goods from china via Alibaba,Ali express and the rest is still lucrative.you get a good product and mark up the price.you can get shoes and bags to resell for less than 5k.

πŸ“Œ Drop shipping:imagine selling items you don't own,you don't see,hold or touch.with this business,you just sell online collect payment while the manufacturer ships or deliver the product to the customer.it requires a lot of technical skill to succeed here.

πŸ“Œ Affiliate Marketing:This is the EASIEST for any Newbie to make MONEY online today.you can be profitable with your first week selling other people's productπŸ’―
I am hosting a FREE CLASS where I teach people how to get started with any of these model.
I have only 50 slots left for my free class tonight, that will teach you how to make 100k weekly online with Affiliate Marketing.

DM me with this Number to get started right away.πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
ONLY 50 SLOTS AVAILABLE.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Has Been Scamming People Off Their Sweat Via Vtu Websites / / How To Get 100k Followers On Instagram In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.