Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo (23157 Views)

PDP Demands N12m For Nomination Form, Bars Aspirants Below 40 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Everydaylove: 3:22pm On Feb 10
Loool.... Government of lies. I have never fallen for any of their tricks that's why I was never fooled to vote them. Useless people. Na God go punish all una .

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by slowice(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10
These are the best brains the SW have to offer Nigeria.? Lol

Trees are happily supporting the axe because it has wooden handle.

Make we dey ronu dey go, na our turn grin

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by worksmart(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10
So no remorse or regret for the reckless squandering of public funds. They're only annoyed that someone leaked the memo to the media.

In saner countries this type of revelation could bring down a ruling government or at least the resignation of those involved including the president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Chummynoni(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10
EdiskyHarry:
It's sad, when buhari left office, I never had a thought that any future Nigerian president will beat his record as the worst president of all time in the history of Africa. Tinubu has now made buhari look good before Nigerians. 😢
only ignorant people believed and had hope in Tinubu, hence, voting for him. Before he becomes president, he advised Buhari to print more naira to stabilize the economy. A man that said he would continue from where Buhari stopped. Then let us ask ourselves, where did buhari stop? LoL.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by YourGFsnatcher: 3:44pm On Feb 10
Ekehwinz:
When these people are done with this country, sudan will be a childs play. Dem wan loot us dry
I thought they said he built lagos? I don't know how in a country of many great achievers we always fail at selecting our leaders. With all the intelligent people in this country... some few useless people will continue to confuse us. I don't know when this will end
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by franugo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10
dre11:

https://punchng.com/presidency-blames-moles-as-pdp-demands-probe-of-leaked-n1bn-memo/

This Bayo is a funny individual, the only reason I'm not insulting him is his age. Is the fact that it leaked the issue here? Why in the world of God is a sensible govt using 1billion to launch a committee?
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Verbtips(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10
nigeria is a country where all nehtihzen are carrward they say what the can't do suffering and smiling every day noh bofi pohsehs human right gan self one thing i know nigerians problem can only be cleaned by blohod why i say so for fighting for justice live will be lost and it will take determination to get there and wype out all the greedih politician in case you don't know nigeria is still under sleavery nigeria need a rebirth destruction comes before construction
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10
Tinubu is indeed a disappointment. He has got nothing to offer.
This govt is very wicked in the midst of abject poverty ravaging the country. They deserve the hottest part of hell.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Oritna94(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10
Very useless wicked blood sucking people in Aso Rock. No shame in looting the treasury dry. It's a pity. Only God knows why I was born in naija..
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Shikini: 4:31pm On Feb 10
Criminals in govt
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by integrity16(m): 4:42pm On Feb 10
The biggest problem with this government is an expenditure problem and not a revenue problem.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by tnerro1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10
One bili to discuss wetin no go reach 100k minimum wage, highest 60k

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10
TBTCE.

Turn by turn criminal enterprise.

Your only worries is the memo leak.

That is zero transparency.

Your cups will soon full if you fail to turn a new leaf.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by oseahumenb(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10
Onanuga has only come to blame the leakage not the act.
This speaks volumes of the@OfficialAbata presidency. @tinubu presidency will lick Nigerians dry and hang everybody.
@officialAbat presidency and household is a cesspits of corruption. It shall not be well with them all. Since their maintain is to kill the masses, God shall arise and destroy them all
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by AerialMapper: 5:01pm On Feb 10
37 individuals want 1bn to enable them discuss wage increase, an increase that will not even let them earn up to 70k monthly as minimum wage

Wonderful
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by singlealone: 5:12pm On Feb 10
The same moles use to leak PDP memos under Jonathan.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by torqque7(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10
Can you imagine how these people have taken Nigerians to be so stupid and dumb that instead of addressing the main concern,they are concerned more about making moves to hide their future loot and crime.

You thief money them ask you and you they say you want find who expose you so that next time when stealing no body go dey to expose you. SMH what a country cursed to house foolish poverty striken useless citizens that will always vote for their oppressors because of peanuts rather than vote who will lift them out of the poverty situation that has affected their brains to make them st.upid.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by regenerateman(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10
He is not concerned with the bogus amount budgeted and released for this lame committee, rather he is concerned with the leaked memo. The people that leaked these memos are not happy with what the govt is doing and this is a way of protest by them.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by joefelin2345: 5:58pm On Feb 10
lexy2014:
this man used to be a respected journalist who worked for the late Dele Giwa and later set up his own news magazine to fight against the same things he is now supporting. instead of addressing why N1b was approved for a committee, he is talking about moles. as far as he is concerned, Tinubu can perpetrate any kind of evil as long as it is not made public knowledge.
What is even surprising me is that every where is cool & calm. I am sure that if APC is the opposition party at the moment, only God knows what could have not been happening. My thought anyway.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Feb 10
joefelin2345:
What is even surprising me is that every where is cool & calm. I am sure that if APC is the opposition party at the moment, only God knows what could have not been happening. My thought anyway.

you are absolutely correct
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by joefelin2345: 6:14pm On Feb 10
donmaxman:

You are really not serious with your life. Supporting Tinubu while you keep suffering. Zombie follow follow....
Let's even assume that he more comfortable, is this kind of reckless spending in that mist of tight economy justifiable for God's sake? These people should fear God ooo. Anyway, how are we even sure that the amount has not been released despite the leaked memo?
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by DohFahSo: 6:20pm On Feb 10
TheDemola:

Leave them now. Sebi the so called followers dey buy from the same market all of dey use? The other day, one of them was shouting, ebi npa wa o (hunger is killing us). Na everybody go chop breakfast
Very big clowns

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by DohFahSo: 6:20pm On Feb 10
Harnny:

If you look at the election, the number of Yoruba that voted for Peter Obi despite their person being fielded is quite high. This means that more Yorubas are less tribalistic. Now, let's check the result from the east.
You are contradicting yourself. If the east choose to vote for PO, it doesn't mean that they are necessarily tribalistic. It means that they are voting for the BEST candidate among the litter.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by a4cube: 6:47pm On Feb 10
Harnny:

If you look at the election, the number of Yoruba that voted for Peter Obi despite their person being fielded is quite high. This means that more Yorubas are less tribalistic. Now, let's check the result from the east.
The east and the sw that voted obi gave their vote because he is the best among them. East voted for Obj, Yaradua, Abiola. East did not vote for Buhari and Balablu because they have nothing to offer. Today's Nigeria is a testimony.
Respect the East, they see far in the future.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by maasoap(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10
NzogbuNzogbu:
Awon let us suffer to enjoy in future

Na your suffering dem still dey chop so
This statement always irritate me like wetin sef! That's because there is no enjoyment in the future unless some of his anti masses policies are reversed. A pro citizens government wouldn't make the masses to suffer today so that they can enjoy tomorrow, it is an illusion

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by arantess: 7:15pm On Feb 10
Gboom:

How do you know I'm not serious about my life?
I must be a didinrin to be suffering.

OK.

Have you ever been in a position of leadership before to feel the trauma a mole can cause to the organizational progress?
Yes I am a leader in my niche and I know about moles and sabotage.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10
a4cube:
The east and the sw that voted obi gave their vote because he is the best among them. East voted for Obj, Yaradua, Abiola. East did not vote for Buhari and Balablu because they have nothing to offer. Today's Nigeria is a testimony.
Respect the East, they see far in the future.
You voted for all those candidates including Obi because they all belonged to the parties that were most popular in your region at the time, simple as ABC
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by a4cube: 7:47pm On Feb 10
maasoap:

You voted for all those candidates including Obi because they all belonged to the parties that were most popular in your region at the time, simple as ABC
Not only that, they were the best among the contestants. That is the primary reason. Is PDP not popular in the east? Why did they not vote Atiku?

Easterners always chose the best in the pack.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by rezy15(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10
Even FreestuffNG can't defend this. Better stay in your hole
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by kayusely70(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10
dre11:

https://punchng.com/presidency-blames-moles-as-pdp-demands-probe-of-leaked-n1bn-memo/
The moles are likely within the office of the SFG. They must be fished out immediately!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan / Aisha Buhari Is Neither Pregnant Nor Sick - Sulaiman Haruna (Aide) / PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.