Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo (23188 Views)

Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP / PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution / PDP Demands N12m For Nomination Form, Bars Aspirants Below 40 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by ReubenE(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10
falconey:

So the problem is not the misappropriation of fund but the leak by a mole from the opposition?

[b]Seriously this people must think we are some kind of low level brain dead animals.

Student loan is #5billion, money for committee on minimum wage is #1billion with 500m released first.

They know how to budget and release funds for themselves bloody bloodsuckers_!!!!

If one keeps the nation's affairs at heart you will die young because it is beyond everything sane or normal.

[/b]
Sorry to say o, not that they think, some Nigerians are actually what you described and even worse. There is a long line of ordinary Nigerians that will defend this, for those in political circles I understand because they are trying to secure their meal ticket but ordinary people? They do so because they are brain dead animals

7 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Elzazzi: 1:38pm On Feb 10
falconey:

So the problem is not the misappropriation of fund but the leak by a mole from the opposition?

Seriously this people must think we are some kind of low level brain dead animals.

Student loan is #5billion, money for committee on minimum wage is #1billion with 500m released first.

They know how to budget and release funds for themselves bloody bloodsuckers_!!!!

If one keeps the nation's affairs at heart you will die young because it is beyond everything sane or normal.

Well that’s what they think. Can’t you see we don’t even revolt their anti people policies and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Gboom: 1:38pm On Feb 10
arantess:

You need to be serious with your life...

You can't continue suffering and hailing people stealing your common wealth
How do you know I'm not serious about my life?
You must be a didinrin to think I'm suffering.

Have you ever been in a position of leadership before to feel the trauma a mole can cause to the organizational progress?
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Honestey: 1:42pm On Feb 10
How country no go hard when people say every post is just there to steal as much he/she can?

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Dengoh(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10
How do one trust this kind of government. Even if their intentions are good. May God deliver us.
Rubbish people.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Ulogwe1: 1:48pm On Feb 10
Look at this criminal. Onanuga. Ogan ooo

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by treatise: 2:04pm On Feb 10
DohFahSo:
Mole kor, molue ni.
These guys are absolute clowns.
Honestly, I think APC should be scrapped totally. That was how Lai Mohammed used to spill trash, now it's Bayo's turn.

The country is in chaos but these guys are using 500m for a dead committe. Ahhahn. No fear of God again.

We warned Nigerians but they said they wanted emilokan. Some Yorubas turned it to a tribal war - they wanted to teach Igbos a lesson. Guess who is being taught a lesson now.

A bag of rice is almost 70k, cement is 6k5, garri is 2k per paint, but the president is gallivanting upandan without purpose, plans or wisdom. Damn. This man is the final doom of Nigeria.

We all warned, but we were called ipob, Omo Igbo, Omo ale, bastards and other sorts of words. Now, who is suffering?
A one-year military interregnum with nationalistic pigmentation would present myriad of poems Nigeria faces.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Feb 10
this man used to be a respected journalist who worked for the late Dele Giwa and later set up his own news magazine to fight against the same things he is now supporting. instead of addressing why N1b was approved for a committee, he is talking about moles. as far as he is concerned, Tinubu can perpetrate any kind of evil as long as it is not made public knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Feb 10
Gboom:
The mole is an enemy of state, he should be fished out and dealt with decisively

how is the mole "an enemy of the state"?

which state are you referring?

4 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Deepthoughts: 2:17pm On Feb 10

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by RapportNaija(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10
I don't understand APC...

Shouldn't government spending be in the open?

Why should Nigerians not know how their monies are been spent?

The committee will be addressing an important issue, minimum wage increase. So what's bad in knowing how much the committee cost?

4 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Harnny(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10
DohFahSo:
Mole kor, molue ni.
Honestly, I think APC should be scrapped totally. That was how Lai Mohammed used to spill trash, now it's Bayo's turn.

The country is in chaos but these guys are using 500m for a dead committe. Ahhahn. No fear of God again.

We warned Nigerians but they said they wanted emilokan. Some Yorubas turned it to a tribal war - they wanted to teach Igbos a lesson. Guess who is being taught a lesson now.

A bag of rice is almost 70k, cement is 6k5, garri is 2k per paint, but the president is gallivanting upandan without purpose, plans or wisdom. Damn. This man is the final doom of Nigeria.

We all warned, but we were called ipob, Omo Igbo, Omo ale, bastards and other sorts of words. Now, who is suffering?

If you look at the election, the number of Yoruba that voted for Peter Obi despite their person being fielded is quite high. This means that more Yorubas are less tribalistic. Now, let's check the result from the east.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by VaselineCrew: 2:30pm On Feb 10
falconey:

Seriously this people must think we are some kind of low level brain dead animals.

Damn when you put it this way cry

Is it true though that student loan is just 5 billion? If so, then meeeeen, like, as you said, they can just remove 500 million for useless committee or $500,000 for luxury hotel for 7 days, but student loan is 5 billion for all the students in Nigeria?

Are you sure that 5 billion is not for Abuja students only?

I cant beliieve this men
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by very4tune8: 2:31pm On Feb 10
AfonjaEkiti:
Animals

Yarimo come and defend

@ FREESTUFFZONE. Where are you.

What do you have to say about your master strategy president.

Masses are crying for minimum wage increase but the presidency went ahead to inaugurate a committee with 1b. Oga ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by PHIPEX(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10
The so xalled Onanuga I'd not even interested in the wrecklessness and corruption but on who made it public

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by very4tune8: 2:38pm On Feb 10
Gboom:

Have you ever been in a position of leadership before to feel the trauma a mole can cause to the organizational progress?

Oga we are not concerned about the mole. What Nigerian are asking is the function of 1b to the committee

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Charly68: 2:38pm On Feb 10
Govt of corruption will end in corruption

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Lekmanz87(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by TheDemola: 2:43pm On Feb 10
DohFahSo:
Mole kor, molue ni.

Leave them now. Sebi the so called followers dey buy from the same market all of dey use? The other day, one of them was shouting, ebi npa wa o (hunger is killing us). Na everybody go chop breakfast

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Naijanascam: 2:45pm On Feb 10
Those moles should be given national honors for saving the nation from parasites and locusts.....

When lies are considered a service

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by waveman2: 2:49pm On Feb 10
Even 500million is madness,do you know how many workers that can pay?just sit and discuss a matter they wouldn't even come to conclusion.

MemphitzDgreat1:
Nigeria is not broke.

Just to inaugurate a 37 man tripatite committee on national minimum wage, they requested 1.8 billion naira, Tinubu rejected it. They reduced it to one billion naira, Tinubu rejected it & approved 500 million.

He said, START WITH 500 MILLION FIRST 🤣🤣
Tinubu and thief thief are like rice and white. They compliment each other.
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:50pm On Feb 10
Soulsymbol99:
This should show them that even the people working with them are not happy.

So such meetings can't be held virtually and save Nigeria such humongous wasteful amount? You ain't worried about the money for a jamboree but patriotic Nigeria who frowned at such be releasing the memo?

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by Sabadon(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10
It was initially 1.8billion, just negodu what we call national leaders, they re not even remorseful

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by tollyboy5(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Will thou deny ya husband presence in a public forum?

Ye woman of virtue tongue
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by tollyboy5(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10
Seunmsg Dem say na mole o! grin
Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by donmaxman: 2:56pm On Feb 10
Gboom:

You are really not serious with your life. Supporting Tinubu while you keep suffering. Zombie follow follow....

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by pek(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10
Nigeria is for all of us. Whether it sinks or not. But anyone who didn't support APC was seen as an ipob and an enemy of the state. Now we are in the cesspit together

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by JOHNSON1920: 3:05pm On Feb 10
one billion naira for 37 man committee? This country needs God's intervention. God will arise and fight for the needy in this country in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo by cornelin(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10
Where I will have my own problem is when the result of the committee is finally out and minimum wage is not increased to at least #150,000. That is when they'll know what an hungry and angry man can do.

I go locate all the committee member wey collect bribe dash all hope for the upward review of the minimum wage...

Leave me..... I dey vex

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader / Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) / Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.