Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned (73646 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Again, Many Passengers Kidnapped On Benin-Ekpoma-Auchi Expressway In Edo / GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by kelly72: 7:49am On Feb 11
Pls don't forget that someone is handling Security and someone is handling Economy.

When a thief handles economy and a terrorist sponsor handles security, the natural result is what you are getting now in those two sectors.

May God show mercy on Nigeria.
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by Abemy(m): 7:55am On Feb 11
Ned is not serious, doesn't the criminals have their ways, when police and the military have guns?

I tell you, Nigeria will become burial ground, if self defense is allowed, just kill anyone out of envy, hatred, etc and call it self defense.
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by ABC101FF: 8:50am On Feb 11
Economy and security dead. That's what you get when sentiments, tribalism and religious bigotry live rent free in your head. Tinubu will handle Economy (-0), Shettima will handle security (-0).
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by BucketHat(m): 10:15am On Feb 11
We have allowed the worst of us to occupied the corridor of government top to bottom.

Impunity left right & centre,over the years there are no consequences for bad behaviour in our society.

Criminals has become celebs & perambulate right in front of us.

Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by kingthreat(m): 10:49am On Feb 11
Procashtips:

You from your tribal lens already declared an ethnic group the culprit without any official evidence to that effect.

Can you for once be serious?

So far so good, from the list of arrested kidnappers since Tinubu took over, how many are actually Fulani herdsmen?

The game you're trying to play so far sold for 8 years because the south west media used it to blackmail the man in power then, this time around it won't work.

I ask again, how many of the arrested kidnappers in the last 9 months are from the Fulani ethnic group?

Kidnappers arrested all over Nigeria from Abuja to Ekiti to Ondo to Enugu etc...

Waiting for your response with evidence.

Hello, I have no time for sensationalism in the news media.
When it was Niger Delta boys kidnapping, we knew it was them. When it was Igbo crime gangs doing kidnaps, we knew it was them. Same with gangs of other tribes doing it before and some are still doing it now.
All tribal kidnap gangs have their modus operandi. The ones done by Fulani militia who are the most heartless and cruel are the ones at play here. These Fulani bastards are not even Nigerians, most are from Mali, Niger, Chad with a mission to make big money in Nigeria and life means nothing to them. Let's call it what it is. People are dying, families are being wrecked. The Fulani militias in the bushes kidnapping all need to be eliminated. And if tomorrow, it is a Southwestern kidnap gang that does something similar, they should all be eliminated too.

1 Like

Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by Procashtips(m): 10:50am On Feb 11
kingthreat:

Hello, I have no time for sensationalism in the news media.
When it was Niger Delta boys kidnapping, we knew it was them. When it was Igbo crime gangs doing kidnaps, we knew it was them. Same with gangs of other tribes doing it before and some are still doing it now.
All tribal kidnap gangs have their modus operandi. The ones done by Fulani militia who are the most heartless and cruel are the ones at play here. These Fulani bastards are not even Nigerians, most are from Mali, Niger, Chad with a mission to make big money in Nigeria and life means nothing to them. Let's call it what it is. People are dying, families are being wrecked. The Fulani militias in the bushes kidnapping all need to be eliminated. And if tomorrow, it is a Southwestern kidnap gang that does something similar, they should all be eliminated too.

You don't need this long story

Just post evidence of Fulani kidnappers in the last 9 months, let's compare with other ethic group reported so far.
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by kingthreat(m): 10:55am On Feb 11
Procashtips:

You don't need this long story

Just post evidence of Fulani kidnappers in the last 9 months, let's compare with other ethic group reported so far.

Lol, since you're not intellectually sound to digest my so-called "long story", then its time to end this. Educating fools have never been a successful task. Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by Procashtips(m): 11:20am On Feb 11
kingthreat:

Lol, since you're not intellectually sound to digest my so-called "long story", then its time to end this. Educating fools have never been a successful task. Goodbye.

I expected this

Your tribalism is going to kill you.

Next time, post with evidence

Empty skull barrel
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by kingthreat(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11
Procashtips:

I expected this

Your tribalism is going to kill you.

Next time, post with evidence

Empty skull barrel

Who is the empty skull who cannot digest wisdom because it is too cumbersome for their brains? I boldly said that even if it is my tribe having a kidnap gang killing people, let the evil ones be killed. Humanity first. But your relationship with cows have made you become more like them that you even value your cows and your cow thinking kidnappers more than other humans. Na you tribalism go kill.
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by Procashtips(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11
kingthreat:

Who is the empty skull who cannot digest wisdom because it is too cumbersome for their brains? I boldly said that even if it is my tribe having a kidnap gang killing people, let the evil ones be killed. Humanity first. But your relationship with cows have made you become more like them that you even value your cows and your cow thinking kidnappers more than other humans. Na you tribalism go kill.

Post evidence and stop being a nuisance!
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by Everydaylove: 1:50pm On Feb 11
Thank God they left the little girl o.
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by kingthreat(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11
Procashtips:

Post evidence and stop being a nuisance!

There's no where in the world that dictates that I do what you tell me to do.
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by Larryndelaw: 7:11pm On Feb 11
Dyfynezz12:

What happened to those passengers will happen to anyone supporting Tinubu
It's not a curse
You are still.in pain. Your people started kidnapping in Nigeria l
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by Larryndelaw: 7:13pm On Feb 11
Dyfynezz12:

What happened to those passengers will happen to anyone supporting Tinubu
It's not a curse
what will happen to anyone's supporting obi. Such person will continue to waer black I. His entire life. You are stil in sifia pain. Go and look for something better to do. Stop depending on Govt. Go back to farming. Stop waiting for money on the internet. Lazy fool. Go and learn handwork
Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by Chickensoup: 5:18pm On Feb 13
nairalanda1:

SO, how long are we to wait before government does its duty? Till the next election?

The thing about human behavior is that we tend to respond properly when punishment is introduced. The seat of power in Nigeria has no punishment system for bad leadership. look at Buhari, his at home even though he did poorly, the same will happen with Tinubu. So whether we like it or not, there is nothing we can do than endure. Until another rigging next election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.