Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

What Is The Importance Of PHCN Bill For Opening Bank Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Importance Of PHCN Bill For Opening Bank Account? (5159 Views)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Latest On Privatisation Of Phcn / Problem of PHCN/NEPA: Price Of Electricity Is Too Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Importance Of PHCN Bill For Opening Bank Account? by ManofGod3(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
I have not been comfortable with the issue of presenting paid PHCN bill
before being allowed to open a bank account.

What is the connection? What of those who live in villages where there is no electricity?

Pls help me out
Re: What Is The Importance Of PHCN Bill For Opening Bank Account? by yamakuza: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
Utility bills include light, water and landline telephone bills.

You can present any of them.

Its a crude way of showing/proving that you actually live at that address.
Re: What Is The Importance Of PHCN Bill For Opening Bank Account? by geepawps(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
Yamakuza have said it all.It is just to verify that you are living at the address you have given out and this is why they always want the most recent one.
Re: What Is The Importance Of PHCN Bill For Opening Bank Account? by lumeneng22: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2012
So if i collect bill from a friend or a relation,that means i live in that house as well?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UBA Charged Me #226 Per Dollar. / Help On How To Withdraw From Lesotho Paypal Account / Pls Help: I Need A Genuine Online Biz I Can Start With 50k With A Good Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.