Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso (45745 Views)

Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President / AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by rotadeco27: 10:40am On Feb 11
I dreamt that ivory coast wins the final by a 2 goal margin. I pray it was just one of those mind tricks and not a revelation.S.E must win this one.
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:18am On Feb 11
Ibadanpikin:
Mumu which one again is Delta igbo,which tribe are found in Egbema.Igbos have 11 players in the Super eagles.Iwobi is from Anambra,he is only related to Okocha an igbo from Delta.
idiot where is the 11 Igbo players... U guys are plainly stupid sha
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by Vinnie2000(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11
EmperorCaesar:

Igbos are tribalistic as Bleep

So bad u don't even know that your silly assertions can't be defended by any logic or science

Una go school but Una go dey banter like person wey no understand philosophy at all

I actually meant to type CONDEMNABLE. undecided

And I am not Igbo. sad

How do you Guys assume almost everyone on Nairaland to be Igbos
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by Patosticos(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/10/afcon-final-ivory-coast-will-go-home-with-cup-in-error-prophet/

Smart Dude...whichever way the result goes, he will claim he prophesied it. if CIV wins...we will say he was not allowed to overturn the outcome at the mountain; if NGR wins, he will say he changed the outcome at the mountain...crook.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by Mayeldah(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11
The guy put a caveat just in case Nigeria win am

Fake prophets everywhere!
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by elinaxy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11
You added the so called yourself, I didn't see where I mentioned so called in my comment. And for your information I'm very much proud of the SE performance in this afcon.
truthfinder319:

You are not serious at all.
So, Lookman, Ajayi, Oshimen, Aina, Musa etc are your so called SE
You are not proud of Nigeria, yet you are not bold enough to say it

Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by YourGFsnatcher: 2:09pm On Feb 11
Usmanovic95:
What's the difference between these pastors predicting football outxomes and punters? Yeye dey smell.
No difference
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by YourGFsnatcher: 2:10pm On Feb 11
Nadingo:
So, God will leave pressing issues like the Israel /Gaza war, Somalian kids dying of hunger, etc, begin to reveal to you scores of a football match? Satan punish you idiat
Aswae..it's disgusting hearing these scammers using gullible people to cash out
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by Lovelydaisies: 2:32pm On Feb 11
This is obviously not Rev. Fr. Ebube Muonso and the OP didn't clear the air. It was also obviously stated the name of the church but most seem to think it's the Catholic priest.

I've seen a banner of the said prophet somewhere and shook my head. It's just to catch attention.
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by Predator188: 10:06pm On Feb 11
SonofElElyonRet:

Replace iwobi
Iheanacho
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by Bubu4Sea: 10:36pm On Feb 11
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by Kingosytex(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11
forerunner022:
Take note of my prophecy 🥠
Oga how far your prophecy na? 😂
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by Littlefingerjp: 2:47am On Feb 12
opamoses1:
This is that bigot pastor that said 1 Igbo man equals 500 Hausa men.

Same one Peter Obi also spent the crossover night at his church (2022/2023 crossover service).

Na the people wey dey take this men serious I blame. Confidence in yanning rubbish.
so who should we take serious now?
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by Emyogalanya: 11:29am On Feb 13
occfx:

All these high class punters... What he said is one team must carry the cup. So any team wey carry am, he will tell his foolish followers that he said it
apt I wonder where is the error that gave them the victory
Re: AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso by forerunner022(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15
Kingosytex:

Oga how far your prophecy na? 😂
hahaha, can't someone play with you? 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana VS Nigeria: Rate The Afcon Arrival Outfits / Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' / Cristiano Ronaldo Causing Many Problems For Solskjaer – Carragher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.