Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Inside Life. Please Don't Judge Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inside Life. Please Don't Judge Me (72 Views)

Story Of My Life. Please Learn / Worst and biggest Nightmare Of My Life. please help / Your Highest Desire In This Life Please Be Sincere At Least No One Knows You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life. Please Don't Judge Me by whatmoreng: 6:43pm On Feb 10
A poor man always think the rich man is wealthy because of luck.

And the rich man believes the poor is poor because he is lazy.

A young lady who married very early thinks ladies who are finding it hard to get married have bad character.

While a woman who just got married and start giving birth sees "barren" women as people who lived a wayward life.

A man who just graduated and get a job immediately thinks he is smarter than others.

If only the poor knew the price the rich paid to get to top and if only the rich knows the battles, challenges that the poor is going through, none will ever form a theory about each other.

If the poor can't appreciate the rich man's success let him mind his business, if it is easy to be rich he wouldn't have been poor.

And if the rich won't help the poor grow at least they should not kill the spirit of a struggling man.

If only you know what people endure or fight behind the scene you will always thank God for your life. Until you walk in people's shoes, You will never know how hard the journey is.

Nobody sees or care about your pain, your tears, hunger and the hardship you are currently enduring but the moment you become successful, the same people that declared your persona non grata will want to investigate the source of your wealth. They never investigated the source of your poverty.

Help one another. Be your brother's keeper, but if you can't/won't help, please leave me alone in peace

Don't judge. Let love lead the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Life. Please Don't Judge Me by richeeyo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10
Words bro
Had to copy it on a pad
It's deep
Re: Inside Life. Please Don't Judge Me by immortalcrown(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10
Soo good. 👍

(1) (Reply)

FG Clarifies: UK Lawyers Restricted From Practicing In Nigeria / Off-the-rack Wedding Dresses In Sydney: Discover Your Perfect Dress At Brides Of / Why I Would Never Click To Your Blog, EVER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.