Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. (33290 Views)

House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture / Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by bewla(m): 8:16am On Feb 11
pdppower:
Wey the picture make we believe.

I beg somebody should help me with something. Ebi npa mi o.
Go and hijack bread out side that won't take you to use gun
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by dapoilori: 8:21am On Feb 11
You engaged in shoot out with the kidnappers yet there are no guns in the list of items recovered from the scene of the shootout. Alright
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by tefund(m): 8:36am On Feb 11
dawnomike:
These guys can really do a good job when they want to...

Nice one
If you believed this then you can believe anything.These guys are worst than lie lie Muhammed..
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Originalsly: 8:37am On Feb 11
Anywhere else .... I wouldn't believe this report. I accept it as true only because Wike said he will go after then and I believe he's behind this operation. I don't think he'll allow the NPF to give false report and I believe he gave orders to take no prisoners. Now my doubt is about the timing .... 2 a.m in the morning in the bush?... how do you engage the enemy in the dark of night? ... how does the enemy engage you in the dark of night?... but then it just could be the Police were wearing night vision goggles. Just saying.
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by OmoFiditi: 8:47am On Feb 11
OLAADEGBU:

Nigerian Police Trace Notorious Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members, Destroy Camps.

Where are the pictures of the criminals? Dead or Alive.
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by OmoFiditi: 8:48am On Feb 11
dawnomike:

Nice one

Did you see their pictures, abi you follow police go raid?
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Exousiang01: 9:10am On Feb 11
pdppower:

Problem is, even if you see person wer wan help you, you still no go believe
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by 7upnigeria: 9:10am On Feb 11
Nbote:
How every criminal captured or arrested is now a "notorious kidnapper" and ironically there are no kidnap victims rescued or found at the dens ransacked neither are they kidnappers named nor paraded..

You should only be interested in reduction in kidnapping. Due process must be followed b4 criminals are profiled. This is not Hollywood movie, such Police operations are not for entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Elliotwaveforec: 9:28am On Feb 11
IyaTola:
it's worse than Ajegunle in Lagos
When was the last time you heard about violent crimes in Ajegunle? You must be very stupeeeeed!

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Amtasiu(m): 9:47am On Feb 11
Don't believe you are oyo
pdppower:

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by AskNgige2: 9:57am On Feb 11
dawnomike:

Nice one

Don't conclude 1st till u see evide of this news..

Nigeria police like to unleash fake news for your own praises
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by pyyxxaro: 10:00am On Feb 11
ipobarecriminals:
sad there should be warranty/u take the stuff to where u bought it from.Hope it is NOT Alaba market with their TESTED OK.

They gave 1year Warranty… The fault started 1year and a month after … Very Painful

It would stop showing picture , it would just go blank … if you put off the tv and put it on again, it would come on .. after awhile same issue … I nor fit bust cry 😩😩
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Jlow2: 10:08am On Feb 11
Trust tgis news at ur peril and lose guard , dnt be surprised all these names mentioned re still alive and enjoying themselves
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by ipobarecriminals: 10:11am On Feb 11
sad i just read the same problem online now.Take it to a sound TV technician to fix it for u.
pyyxxaro:

They gave 1year Warranty… The fault started 1year and a month after … Very Painful

It would stop showing picture , it would just go blank … if you put off the tv and put it on again, it would come on .. after awhile same issue … I nor fit bust cry 😩😩
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by PHAYOL81: 10:11am On Feb 11
This is cool but make it consistent to deter recurrence of such crimes

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by ipobarecriminals: 10:12am On Feb 11
sad u can as well open thread about this for more inputs
pyyxxaro:

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by pyyxxaro: 10:27am On Feb 11
ipobarecriminals:
sad u can as well open thread about this for more inputs

God go still punish them shaa
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Enemyofpeace: 10:35am On Feb 11
No videos, no photos. Believe the Nigeria police at your own peril
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by eliwa47(m): 10:38am On Feb 11
Whenever Kidnappers are been neutralized, money is not always among things recovered from them!
Nairalander's are you thinking what am thinking 🤔? undecided
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by 2lateBiafra: 10:42am On Feb 11
OLAADEGBU:

Nigerian Police Trace Notorious Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members, Destroy Camps.

SO THE Notorious Abuja Kidnapping Gang WERE NEUTRALISED
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:46am On Feb 11
pdppower:

Ebi yen loma pa e ku🤣

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by osuofia2(m): 11:23am On Feb 11
Normally IRT de always come through.... na boys moral low since Kyari arrest
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Kinzo0917(m): 11:30am On Feb 11
OLAADEGBU:

Is Like nairaland is a dumping ground

I have read this story over 4days ago now

Nairaland sha
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Yestogood: 12:14pm On Feb 11
bobonla:

Since they made an igbo man cp of Abuja good news have been coming

We really need to abolish tribalism. CHANGE CAN BEGIN WITH YOU.

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Omoawoke: 1:04pm On Feb 11
OLAADEGBU:

It’s very irritating to claim you kill terrorists and not display their pictures. Makes no sense at all
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:36pm On Feb 11
Wike should as matter of urgency order total demolition of mpape!5he slum is swarming with Criminals of all shades, literally! angry
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Everydaylove: 1:44pm On Feb 11
This is a good development. May God bless police on this .. una well-done.
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Cooky007(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11
Good but expose their financers to nigerians cos we believe that some high profile nigerians are creating arficial insecurity in this country cos no body will be above the law.
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by tkgindofa(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11
pyyxxaro:
HISENSE UNA PAPA

NEW 50” HISENSE TV , 13months after , e don spoil

HISENSE TV una Papa

Very useless product, and they intentionally refuse to make their tv screen available.
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by commoditiesnig: 2:21pm On Feb 11
OLAADEGBU:

Kudos to the Security team
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by poseidon12: 2:25pm On Feb 11
Debater:
Some wereys go still talk say na lie until they see pics
Negative minds

So why are there no pictures?
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by poseidon12: 2:29pm On Feb 11
adecz:

Buhari frowned on any military
actions against his Fulani bandits
brothers, therefore his body language
was that the bandits can be arrested
but should never be killed in action..

Under him, Security personnel could lose
their jobs for killing bandits😕😕😕😕

This was the reason that every idle Fulani
became kidnappers, because there was
no much risk of dying or being killed by
security personnel, but they themselves
could kill victims and security agents.

That man no go die better.

Buhari is actually supposed to be arrested and prosecuted for treason against Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos / Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos) / Drama As Rape Suspect Flees Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.