Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. (33275 Views)

House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of โ‚ฆโ€Ž2.8m In Lagos / Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Bossโ€™ Wife - Picture / Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by IamANigerianMan: 6:31am On Feb 11
pdppower:
Wey the picture make we believe.

I beg somebody should help me with something. Ebi npa mi o.
Many powerful men are behind kidnapping , police is aware of these, there is nothing like gun battle, police are killing them, if they arrest them to station or parade them, these powerful people will free them.. remember Wadume in Taraba malami have stopped the case because if the captain was released to be qustioned by police many secret would have come out.... Let them die , we don't need their dead body..

2 Likes

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by greenermodels: 6:31am On Feb 11
Pictures or we don't believe you.
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by SaLongs1(m): 6:32am On Feb 11
Without pictures or videos? Chai! How we go take believe Una?
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Livingstone124: 6:33am On Feb 11
dawnomike:
This guy's can really do a good job when they want to...

Nice one
so you believe them just like that ?
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Sucre6: 6:36am On Feb 11
Mpape is one congested ghetto, in Abuja, things that's goes on there nah only God know, dash me house for free there I won't collect

2 Likes

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by zomoears(m): 6:37am On Feb 11
Nbote:
How every criminal captured or arrested is now a "notorious kidnapper" and ironically there are no kidnap victims rescued or found at the dens ransacked neither are they kidnappers named nor paraded..

Was waiting to read the number of victims rescued.
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Asswipemod: 6:43am On Feb 11
Nbote:
How every criminal captured or arrested is now a "notorious kidnapper" and ironically there are no kidnap victims rescued or found at the dens ransacked neither are they kidnappers named nor paraded..

You are more intelligent than this nonsense you just posted.

3 Likes

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Pat081: 6:55am On Feb 11
Debater:

Beautiful nonsense
Police should be taking pics during serious operations. Because some soldiers do so?
Na their choice abeg
what is beautiful nonsense so what of after the operation?? If it is to arrest innocent people and name them thieves they will call all the press men
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by IyaTola: 6:55am On Feb 11
Sucre6:
Mpape is one congested ghetto, in Abuja, things that's goes on there nah only God know, dash me house for free there I won't collect
it's worse than Ajegunle in Lagos
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by adecz: 6:56am On Feb 11
Buhari frowned on any military
actions against his Fulani bandits
brothers, therefore his body language
was that the bandits can be arrested
but should never be killed in action..

Under him, Security personnel could lose
their jobs for killing bandits๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

This was the reason that every idle Fulani
became kidnappers, because there was
no much risk of dying or being killed by
security personnel, but they themselves
could kill victims and security agents.

That man no go die better.

3 Likes

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Laikarahaman: 6:57am On Feb 11
I don't believe this news from Nigeria police, how can they convince us it is true.. after neutralising the bandits, no single weapon seized, no victims rescued, even if there isn't any victim in their camp, how come no single weapon gotten after killing many of them,? Abeg make them police well joor.

WHERE PICTURE(S)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Iykenuwa(m): 6:59am On Feb 11
bobonla:

Since they made an igbo man cp of Abuja good news have been coming

If you donโ€™t bring tribe into it, will you develop ulcer?

6 Likes

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by victorclean(f): 7:03am On Feb 11
Why can't they hype the name of the kingpins like that of the ibo man caught ?.

Announcing it in bbc , CNN etc. Na Dem Dem destroyed this nation.

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Sucre6: 7:04am On Feb 11
IyaTola:
it's worse than Ajegunle in Lagos

No lies, I ones dated one classy babe, she fell ill, went to visit her and was surprise she stays in Mpape, nah wetin carry me go there, I promised her that I wasn't coming there next time.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Lanre1st(m): 7:11am On Feb 11
Good job
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by ipobarecriminals: 7:14am On Feb 11
sad there should be warranty/u take the stuff to where u bought it from.Hope it is NOT Alaba market with their TESTED OK.
pyyxxaro:
HISENSE UNA PAPA

NEW 50โ€ HISENSE TV , 13months after , e don spoil

HISENSE TV una Papa
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by NastiLord: 7:15am On Feb 11
Believe everything from the police at your own foolishness. You went to a notorious kidnappers camp and killed everyone grin grin grin. Una fada cheesy grin grin.

Presently a notorious kidnappers camp in Abuja will have dozens of kidnapped victims. So it's either the NPF killed kidnappers including the victims too or it's just their normal lies just to save oga at the top's job.
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by bobonla: 7:15am On Feb 11
Iykenuwa:

If you donโ€™t bring tribe into it, will you develop ulcer?
Not only about tribe. But na family matter
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Haykinsproperti(m): 7:20am On Feb 11
pdppower:

. Send me your account number through emailing
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Mercury12(m): 7:27am On Feb 11
pdppower:

Go a and collect money from stingy Obi๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by AntiChristian: 7:27am On Feb 11
Kill them all please!

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by TA4TA4: 7:27am On Feb 11
This thing don turn to full scale business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrTS13SotCM
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Indispensable85(m): 7:38am On Feb 11
That mpape has always been a den of criminals. Hardened criminals!
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Honestfrend: 7:39am On Feb 11
pyyxxaro:
HISENSE UNA PAPA

HISENSE TV una Papa

my in law had same issue... Na substandard product Hisense dey sell.. Even Polystar too

2 Likes

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by casppyjay: 7:47am On Feb 11
OLAADEGBU:

Nigerian Police Trace Notorious Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members, Destroy Camps.
lol template update
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by opera1(m): 7:53am On Feb 11
pyyxxaro:
HISENSE UNA PAPA

HISENSE TV una Papa

Chai! And their products are very expensive.
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Jayhome24: 7:54am On Feb 11
Now you are talking. Be ruthless in this fight.

Do kidnapping and die.

Caught in kidnapping business and die.

Ful stop!!!

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by bizzibodi(m): 7:55am On Feb 11
Good job!but we need to see the dead bodies ,those arrested,arms recovered and money recovered.
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by opera1(m): 7:56am On Feb 11
Honestfrend:

my in law had same issue... Na substandard product Hisense dey sell.. Even Polystar too

I do see people carrying Hisense TV up and down for a repair. Which product we go run to like this?
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by yahmohy27: 7:57am On Feb 11
pdppower:

Bcoz no pix noni
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by naijaboy756: 7:59am On Feb 11
Debater:
Some wereys go still talk say na lie until they see pics
Negative minds
not every one is dumb
Re: Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. by Jayhome24: 8:03am On Feb 11
Nbote:

Go to the bush yourself capture the kidnapper and you parade them yourself or are you not Nigeria citizen too?

I swear to God Abacha, Idiagbon, Obj are the best fit to rule Nigeria. People with brute leadership and iron fist are the best to rule Nigeria because if you take it easy they do you as they did Jonathan, if you too democratic obidients bitch will say they will make the country ungovernable simply for being a loser.

Go to the bush and parade them yourself, okwa ya?

Nonsense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos) / Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese / He's Going To Jail Soon For A Crime He Knows Not.. (urgent Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.