Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Teni: Nigeria First Gay Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Teni: Nigeria First Gay Artist (823 Views)

World Don End. First Gay Rapper Singing "Throw Dat Boy Pusssy". / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Teni – Pareke (prod. By Shizzi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni: Nigeria First Gay Artist by Dizzybe45(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10
I dont even know where to start but teni latest song speaks for itself. I mean if u notice it most of her song have rainbow colour(Note:rainbow is LGBT). Shes wears rainbow socks in most of her songs and only show girls rather than men.

Honestly please take time to pray fr her ohhh and observe the music videos of your favorite artist.

Follow for more please thanks
Re: Teni: Nigeria First Gay Artist by Curious345: 12:38am On Feb 11
She's openly lesbian . Na she dey ontop for bed
Re: Teni: Nigeria First Gay Artist by otipoju(m): 3:11am On Feb 11
She is a Dyke or Butch. They are not hard to know....by the way they dress and carry themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: Nigeria First Gay Artist by duduade: 5:51am On Feb 11
Dizzybe45:
I dont even know where to start but teni latest song speaks for itself. I mean if u notice it most of her song have rainbow colour(Note:rainbow is LGBT). Shes wears rainbow socks in most of her songs and only show girls rather than men.

Honestly please take time to pray fr her ohhh and observe the music videos of your favorite artist.

Follow for more please thanks

Why Nigerians go pray for her
They don't have their own issues to pray about

Make her family pray for her

2 Likes

Re: Teni: Nigeria First Gay Artist by Cassandraloius: 10:40pm On Feb 11
She belongs to the group. It's her business, she's matured enough to know what's good and what's evil. Na she sabi.

(1) (Reply)

Kefee Live At The Unity Centre Please What Time Is It / Is There A Place For Real Blues In Nigeria? Like Celine Dion's Kind Of Song? / Crooked-i Hiphop Weekly 1-41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.