Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Sharing My Forex Trading Knowledge With You. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sharing My Forex Trading Knowledge With You. (165 Views)

My Forex Journey / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. / I Am Cypto Trader. I Will Be Sharing My Daily Gains And Loss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharing My Forex Trading Knowledge With You. by mrfarmer600(m): 12:40am On Feb 11
Good day!

Am Newton popularly know here as Mr Farmer and am the author of My regrettable journey to Europe.

And here today to share with you my knowledge of the forex market so you too can maybe become good and possibly start making money with either you smart phone or laptop from anywhere that you are.

I started learning about forex trading 4 yeah ago after discovering my body can no longer handle hard demanding type of job due to my Genes. 🧬

And believe right now am doing fine without working 9-5 job now and I own it all to forex trading and my current growth in forex is just getting started.

Learning forex all by myself with any prior knowledge or whatever was really challenging at first and my first mistake was trying to trade pairs in forex using signers from social media gurus who just wants you to be dependent on them so you can be paying them monthly for their signers which is just not sustainable in the long run.

Trading for me I believe we should all know how to do without needing a forex gurus signers to make money.

Am sharing my knowledge because the market has room for anybody willing to learn and be committed to the craft even when the market is bad or good.

I wish I had someone who was really ready to show me how the forex market really work, because if I did it wouldn't have taken me this long to know why the market change's direction to 📈📉 the way it does for me to make money 💰 with it.

Right now I do and am pretty good at it and am very happy I didn't quite back then because I would have regretted it.

I do not want you to make the same mistake I did following wrong part which might not be guaranteed to any positive outcome on your journey.

I mainly trade the USD related pairs.
And on my first ever class I will be teaching the first 100 people to enroll on the class is the USDJPY currency pair.

It's a 4hour comprehensive class on Udemy to teach you for free how I trade it profitably.
If you are a beginning and looking to learn, don't wast this opportunity to grab yourself a seat in the class...

https://www.udemy.com/course/forex-trading-course-on-usdjpy-strategy-day-trading-smc/?couponCode=D9507078USDJPY

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Bitcoin Wallet I Can Use To Receive Btc / Earn At Least $500 With Kelp Airdrop / Can You Get Compensation For Interest Only Mortgages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.