Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja (1364 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by sihamey: 2:31am On Feb 11
Insights from a Gambian Visitor to Nigeria: Dispelling Misconceptions

A recent visit by a Gambian to Nigeria has shed light on the misconceptions that people have about the country. Contrary to the negative narratives, the visitor discovered that these perceptions were merely falsehoods. In the comments section, others also share their positive experiences of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAGUfH7DnlM?si=y0efzcyryzuuwaPm
Re: A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by sihamey: 2:37am On Feb 11
People shares their views

Re: A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by gaby(m): 3:13am On Feb 11
We are Nigerians.
Re: A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by Oromoni619: 3:37am On Feb 11
One love keep us together

But 1.4odds odds bring us the money daily when wisely accumulated and Stake

Chat me up if you're ready, high stakers
Re: A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by brain54(m): 5:38am On Feb 11
Interesting video...

I loved it. Nigeria(ns) is/are one of the most stereotyped country/people in the world.

Many of the negatives are exaggerated!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by spinna: 6:19am On Feb 11
Nigeria is the fiture centre of the black race .. a real life Wakanda..we must juust TRULY embrace the ways of God ..we like stealing too much from the baby in the village to Aso Rock at the top

2 Likes

Re: A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by richiemcgold: 9:18am On Feb 11
You don't know the value of what you've got until you lose it. That's for those wishing Nigeria to break up.
Re: A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by NFBI: 9:29am On Feb 11
I'm saving my mb for Afcon final

3 Likes

Re: A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by Exousiang01: 9:35am On Feb 11
Unfortunately no one has been able to destroy the image of Nigeria like Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by WantsandMore: 10:08am On Feb 11
NFBI:
I'm saving my mb for Afcon final
grin

1 Like

Re: A Gambian's Perspective On Nigeria After Visiting Lagos And Abuja by Nicepoker(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11
We all know the rot going on in the country let's not deceive ourselves. The country is in a mess.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Start Life As Young Couple In Nigeria? / Uk,canada,schengen Visa Without Any Deposit: / Iberia Airlines Flight 602

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.