Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Sad Truth (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad Truth (pics) (2244 Views)

I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) / The Sad Truth About Obi, Tinubu & Atiku Supporters MUST READ / APC Primaries: Hidden Raw Truth!! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Truth (pics) by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:01pm On Feb 11
hakeemhakeem:
Op you believed your tribe is the best others are living in penury.sorry bro as other people lived in penury so others
oya say
oyooooo
aaaahhhhh
mmmmmmm
hooooooooo
tapum tapum tapum
do you hear the clap of thunder ?
Re: Sad Truth (pics) by GoodLife4live: 4:21pm On Feb 11
Prigidypogodo:
oya say
oyooooo
aaaahhhhh
mmmmmmm
hooooooooo
tapum tapum tapum
do you hear the clap of thunder ?
your poorly soul is deviating from the truth...

Igbos are poorer now .. I am just back from the East... Go Oba in Anambra and see poverty
Re: Sad Truth (pics) by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:28pm On Feb 11
GoodLife4live:
your poorly soul is deviating from the truth...

Igbos are poorer now .. I am just back from the East... Go Oba in Anambra and see poverty
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth (pics) by ahaz: 5:13pm On Feb 11
hakeemhakeem:
Op you believed your tribe is the best others are living in penury.sorry bro as other people lived in penury so others
Oga the last time we checked it's your tribe that is protesting the hunger..so,don't measure your poverty with a people obviously better than you, but jelousy will never allow you face the truth for once

2 Likes

Re: Sad Truth (pics) by ahaz: 5:15pm On Feb 11
thesicilian:
Igbos will forever have the victim mentality because they think everything is about them. When things are not working they think they're the targets. When things are working they think its because of their efforts. Every news on Nairaland is somehow twisted to involve them. You people need to stop this attitude because it will take you nowhere.

You guys laugh at every bad news in the country and somehow tie it to Tinubu Vs Obi, and how you were "rigged" out of "your mandate" while at the same time fighting to get out of the same "zoo" you're crying you were "not allowed to rule."

You laugh online pretending this hardship most people are facing do not concern you, but offline your businesses are folding up and your people are begging for food from the same people you're ridiculing online.
I have never seen a tribe as shameless as you Yorubas..If the Igbos man brags today they are right cos the warned you people twice ad yet you call them all manner of names when the duo won on different occasion..
Instead of you to hide your pathetic faces in shame you still have the balls to yap rubbish..now I know that integrity has no place in a yoruba man's heart.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Truth (pics) by ahmedio2017(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11
Stephenabudu960:

Now that's the reality, some people have simply adapted and seized the little window of opportunity to grow

P.s I don't support any party of tribe, all I pray for is good governance

It shows they lack fear of God, love your neighbor as yourself that is the commandment, that particular tribe is contributing a lot to our problem in this country, you will buy items hoard it and inflate the price, and you call that one smartness? That's wickedness God will judge you all.
Re: Sad Truth (pics) by Houseontherock1: 6:22pm On Feb 11
thesicilian:
Igbos will forever have the victim mentality because they think everything is about them. When things are not working they think they're the targets. When things are working they think its because of their efforts. Every news on Nairaland is somehow twisted to involve them. You people need to stop this attitude because it will take you nowhere.

You guys laugh at every bad news in the country and somehow tie it to Tinubu Vs Obi, and how you were "rigged" out of "your mandate" while at the same time fighting to get out of the same "zoo" you're crying you were "not allowed to rule."

You laugh online pretending this hardship most people are facing do not concern you, but offline your businesses are folding up and your people are begging for food from the same people you're ridiculing online.
Delusion of grandeur undecided

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth (pics) by Houseontherock1: 6:25pm On Feb 11
thesicilian:

Delusion of grandeur undecided

What they fail to realize is that not all Igbo traders sell in Dollars and that the man making 20million in a month before now makes a lot less because the purchasing power of his customers have reduced!
Re: Sad Truth (pics) by Nice2023(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11
thesicilian:

E dey pain this one.

The reality is that everyone is suffering but one particular tribe has started crying despite having their brother there,shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Truth (pics) by ravensckar(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11
Bobloco:
Any presidential candidate the Igbos don't vote overwhelmingly for turns out to become a catastrophe

Buhari and Tinubu are typical examples
And any governor they vote for turns out to be what? I need you to think carefully before you answer because I'll use Ikpeazu as an example. cheesy cheesy

You guys will never stop being sentimental! Goodluck Jonathan was bad, Buhari was worse and now Tinubu is the worst. Doesn't that tell you that there's something fundamentally wrong with our 'system?'.

I'm not excusing Tinubu's failure but I have a feeling Obi would have been a disaster too.
Re: Sad Truth (pics) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11
ahaz:

Oga the last time we checked it's your tribe that is protesting the hunger..so,don't measure your poverty with a people obviously better than you, but jelousy will never allow you face the truth for once

The tribe you believed suffered most depend on your level of understanding about the reality,am not here to drag or argue tribe with you.you cant measure how better I am on platform like this and not to argue the richest here.Glory be to God I have know reasons to complain and I pray think get better for others
Re: Sad Truth (pics) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:39pm On Feb 11
thesicilian:

Na dust you dey yarn! Seun, bring back the code to cancel entire comment when someone yarn nuisance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Must Allow US Military Base In Yorubaland / INEC Bars New Parties From 2012 Gubernatorial Elections / True Cost Of NLC Strike Over Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.