Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) (1816 Views)

Sad Truth (pics) / APC Primaries: Hidden Raw Truth!! (pics) / Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by preekahantas(f): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
People born within the region of Biafra between 30th May, 1967 to 15th January, 1970 were actually born in Biafra and not Nigeria! shocked shocked

I was going through my role model's Wikipedia profile (Bianca Ojukwu) and I noticed this on her place of birth and it makes sense because as at the time of birth it will be registered to Biafra and not Nigeria since it wasn't controlling the region then. Now this is interesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by preekahantas(f): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod dominique is there any reason why you have restricted me from uploading pics? I don't understand.
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by ozome15(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
preekahantas:
People born within the region of Biafra between 30th May, 1967 to 15th January, 1970 were actually born in Biafra and not Nigeria! shocked shocked

How did you come about this information
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by preekahantas(f): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
ozome15:

How did you come about this information

Here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bianca_Odumegwu-Ojukwu

I'm trying to upload the screenshot but it seems seun mynd44 and co have restricted me.

1 Like

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by preekahantas(f): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
SEUN MYND44 DOMINIQUE NLFPMOD LALASTICLALA
Why can't I upload images?
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by yarimo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hian your role model BIANCA OJUKWU is a prostitute. Very unfortunate you don't have a good role model
preekahantas:

I was going through my role model's Wikipedia profile (Bianca Ojukwu) and I noticed this on her place of birth and it makes sense because as at the time of birth it will be registered to Biafra and not Nigeria since it wasn't controlling the region then. This is mind boggling!

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by ozome15(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
preekahantas:

Here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bianca_Odumegwu-Ojukwu

I'm trying to upload the screenshot but it seems seun mynd44 and co have restricted me.

If you have twitter post it there from there copy the link
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by preekahantas(f): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
yarimo:
Hian your role model BIANCA OJUKWU is a prostitute. Very unfortunate you don't have a good role model

Maryam Babangida was an olosho bleeped and passed around by many NDA cadets before it got to IBB's turn.

Remi Tinubu used to hustle as olosho at Pekas and Fela's Shrine in the 80s when Tinubu met her while he was delivering weed.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by preekahantas(f): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
ozome15:

If you have twitter post it there from there copy the link

Why would I want to reveal my Twitter handle on NL?
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by yarimo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
preekahantas:

Maryam Babangida was an olosho bleeped and passed around by many cadets before it got to IBB's turn.

Remi Tinubu used to hustle as olosho at Pekas and Fela's Shrine in the 80s when Tinubu met her.
are they also your role model grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by preekahantas(f): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
yarimo:

They are the reason your mother could only afford to send you to Ile Kewu instead of a proper school.

11 Likes

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by yarimo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
preekahantas:

They are the reason your mother could only afford to send you to Ile Kewu instead of a proper school.
are you serious? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by iamtardey: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
preekahantas:

😂😂😂 ahn ahnnnn nahhh

5 Likes

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by iamtardey: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
yarimo:
are you serious? grin grin grin grin grin
😂😂😂
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by yarimo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
iamtardey:
😂😂😂

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by DesChyko: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
preekahantas:

😲😲😲

1 Like

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Biafra was never a recognised and gazetted Country of existence. It was a psychological construct that manifested in the efforts of a number of Nigerian citizens, and while they fought for its actualization between 1967 and 1970, any child born within the period could not be registered to a non-existent country. Hence, those people remained Nigerians.

Whoever tells you otherwise is simply attempting to sell a false narrative meant to cloak your sense of proper reasoning.

1 Like

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by preekahantas(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Biafra was never a recognised and gazetted Country of existence. It was a psychological construct that manifested in the efforts of a number of Nigerian citizens, and while they fought for its actualization between 1967 and 1970, any child born within the period could not be registered to a non-existent country. Hence, those people remained Nigerians.

Whoever tells you otherwise is simply attempting to sell a false narrative meant to cloak your sense of proper reasoning.

Shut up

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra
Biafra was formally recognised by Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, and Zambia while receiving significant military and diplomatic support from France.[9]
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
preekahantas:

Shut up

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra
Biafra was formally recognised by Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, and Zambia while receiving significant military and diplomatic support from France.[9]

Lol.

I have nothing against Biafra and the proponents of its existence. But you don't describe a country as existing simply because it was supposedly recognised by mushroom African countries like Gabon, Tanzania, Zambia, etc. You have to read some more to know what it takes to birth a country as an extract from an already existing country.

Yes, Biafra was pushed and fought for. Yes, the region received military assistance from France and a few other African countries during the civil war. But that does not equate to its existence as a nation. And learn to talk to people without sounding callous.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by iamtardey: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=126214596][/quote] yarimo grin
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by BobbieZion(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
yarimo:

See how she KO'd you first round..
You still dey ask smelly question?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by yarimo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
BobbieZion:

See how she KO'd you first round..
You still dey ask smelly question?
It's first around for illiterate kids like you
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by Caleb15(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
May it favour me and my family
Re: I Just Realized This Shocking Truth! (Pics) by PaganTerrorist: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pocohontas will be mad at this op moniker

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Will Recover Two Banks Illegally Sold To Former CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele / Obi Would Have Been Perfect For Moments Like This / FG Took Abandoned Train From Lagos To Port Harcourt And Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.