Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) (2748 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) / Herbert Wigwe To Build $500M University In Nigeria / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by onthehill: 7:27am On Feb 11

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by 123yes(m): 7:31am On Feb 11
Life is always a lesson. Tomorrow always Belongs to God almighty.

8 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by plumcomm: 7:33am On Feb 11
"This school na all of us get am",shay na all of us name be wigwe?."this school na here all our children go go",shay na free?...and the chiefs were happy,if them hear tuition na then they go know say na private university.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by God1000(m): 7:34am On Feb 11
It's a $500m university

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:35am On Feb 11
I pray that project won't stop with his death

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by Jen002: 7:53am On Feb 11
Wow
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by thesicilian: 8:07am On Feb 11
Can his people afford the school?

As soon as someone dies the same people that used to ignore, criticise and ridicule him suddenly start making him out to be a saint.

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:21am On Feb 11
If care is not taken, na so the university go just go ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by U09ce: 8:21am On Feb 11
The school will bring development to the community. But, it's not meant for those people. Who fit afford 10k dollars per year tuition fees?

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:12am On Feb 11
God1000:
It's a $500m university

That's huge....
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by libertyfather(m): 9:20am On Feb 11
thats one thing with good people, they don't live long....why is it so, I've reason it many times but can figure it out

u see those wicked pipu....dem no dey die
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by RaySimran: 10:23am On Feb 11
I heard (sometimes ago) that tuitions were structured to be payed in hard currency.

How would a peasant farmer in the community afford such?

May be it placed the community (as an entity) in a good light infrastructurally.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by Solsix(m): 10:31am On Feb 11
plumcomm:
"This school na all of us get am",shay na all of us name be wigwe?."this school na here all our children go go",shay na free?...and the chiefs were happy,if them hear tuition na then they go know say na private university.
I tire. How many of his people can afford the university.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by Solsix(m): 10:32am On Feb 11
RaySimran:
I heard sometimes ago that tuitions were structured to be payed in hard currency.

No, only foreign students will in Dollar
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by okebrain: 11:05am On Feb 11
This is truly a hard blow on us and it is in times like this that a lot of thought go through the mind of a natural man, like "why don't the good last?", "what even is the purpose of life?", "this life is empty", "who really has the answers to this life?".

Permit me to let out my personal thoughts. At times like this when it aches, I consider strongly that all of humanity is under a yoke yet we still don't know. And with events like this the yoke is rolled up just enough to let our mind consider the purpose of life on the earth before it snaps back again to his default state.

Humanity is at war from its purpose, and we are ignorant of this, and distracted the whole time with the frivolities of life. The best of us barely know how to engage against the enemy tactics.

Thus distracted from purpose, we needs an ill fated event to make the mind sober to consider our ways.

Why do the good die fast if not that they found a purpose which conflicts with the intentions of the enemy to the extent that the good has to be taken out completely for the enemies ill intentions to continue.

My advice and suggestion to every one pursuing a good course in this abridged earth is to be aware of the tactics of the enemy of anything good and seek protection in the highest power (Christ) not religion. Christ is the gateway to true spirituality with rewards.

May the Soul of Herbert Wigwe, and the other departed rest well.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by Bulldozer90: 11:55am On Feb 11
RIP
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by emperor4love(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11
libertyfather:
thats one thing with good people, they don't live long....why is it so, I've reason it many times but can figure it out

na y I say mk I wicked mk I liv long ooh ,this life way de sweet,if the solution is b wicked nd liv long,pray I turn to methuselah
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by emperor4love(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11
RaySimran:
I heard (sometimes ago) that tuitions were structured to be payed in hard currency.

How would a peasant farmer in the community afford such?

May be it placed the community (as an entity) in a good light infrastructurally.
no reason am some oil workers nd politicians pikin go cough am
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by Karlifate: 2:46pm On Feb 11
nairavsdollars:
I pray that project won't stop with his death

It's not about prayer, but a conscious decision.

If the stakeholders pull out their funds, the project will experience premature death.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by Karlifate: 2:47pm On Feb 11
thesicilian:

As soon as someone dies the same people that used to ignore, criticise and ridicule him suddenly start making him out to be a saint.

People have a lot to say about you, but you have to die first. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by Harddiskng(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11
thesicilian:

Are you minding the blogger. Lol @ for his people. It had better be rich people he is referring to.

School that i heard the fees would be in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by thesicilian: 3:06pm On Feb 11
Karlifate:

People have a lot to say about you, but you have to die first. cheesy
Lol.
They can write it down in case they die before me.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by elverdad: 3:08pm On Feb 11
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtbDxJQY09g

nlfpmod mukina2

Live your life as if everyday is your last
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by Chibuezem(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11
libertyfather:

like AntiChristian that one go live for 1000years
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by Lilosio: 4:52am On Feb 12
Nonsense story - you fit afford am?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by AntiChristian: 8:38am On Feb 12
Chibuezem:
like AntiChristian that one go live for 1000years

How old did Jesus die?
How old did John the Baptist die?

And how old was Noah, Abraham, Adam, Moses,...Solomon, etc?

Your theory is senseless!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Was Building "The Best University In Africa" For His People(Video) by Chibuezem(m): 7:04am On Feb 14
AntiChristian:

How old did Jesus die?
How old did John the Baptist die?

And how old was Noah, Abraham, Adam, Moses,...Solomon, etc?

Your theory is senseless!
which theory ke.... I'm not a physicist pls go and look for Albert Einstein to drag. I have reasonable people to talk to.
Let me hide my head before you behead me as you practise religion of peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Classes In Benin City / Project Topics & Materials 4 Social&management Science, Arts &education Students / Essay Writing Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.