Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) (58672 Views)

Wigwe University Debunks Issuing Admission Offers For The 2023/2024 Session / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / National Open University Project Topics And Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by mrrandomguy: 9:42pm On Feb 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfnrN1jX5E?si=igPCr7RpMWZQqpCy

The late Access Bank CEO who died in a helicopter crash had started the Wigwe University project before his demise. It will be recalled that he recently completed his ₦5 billion mansion in Ikoyi, where he hosted billionaires Femi Otedola and Alike Dangote.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by mrrandomguy: 9:52pm On Feb 15
The moderator who banned me for spreading the gospel should know that one day he or she will die too.

See how karma is playing with late Wigwe's friends:
https://www.nairaland.com/8002065/wigwe-karma-pursuing-saraki-sanusi

See how Emir Sanusi helped Wigwe and his friends in their time of need:
https://www.nairaland.com/8002074/former-emir-sanusis-fraud-further

See how Emir Sanusi, Saraki and Wigwe took over Intercontinental Bank from Erastus:
https://www.nairaland.com/8002043/saraki-sanusi-how-took-over

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Babalegba(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15
mrrandomguy:
The moderator who banned me for spreading the gospel should know that one day he or she will die too.
The moderator should have banned you for the rest of this life and the next one. The man was a traitorous person who along with his cohorts destroyed our naira to build one yeye university charging 26million naira in dollars.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by professor100: 6:06am On Feb 16
Why no mosque but there's a church, when evidently, Nigeria has a high population of Muslims?

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Johnwrite(m): 7:29am On Feb 16
We are all one despite religion lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:40am On Feb 16
professor100:
Why no mosque but there's a church, when evidently, Nigeria has a high population of Muslims?

It's a private university and not a public one. The individual has the rights to build whatever he deems fit.

Same is applicable to private institutions in the Northern part of Nigeria, no one has the right to determine what you will do with your money.

209 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by yesloaded: 8:41am On Feb 16
Prototype

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 8:43am On Feb 16
Who is going to continue this project now that the dreamer is dead...

10 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Pablodreay890: 8:43am On Feb 16
The man try sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 8:43am On Feb 16
VANITY UPON VANITY

RICHES ON EARTH IS MEANINGLESS

KING SOLOMON WAS THE RICHEST MAN EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE EARTH .... IF NOT FOR THE BIBLE THAT DOCUMENTED IT NOBODY ALIVE TODAY WILL KNOW THAT HE EVER EXISTED

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE RICHES YOU BUILD IN THE ETERNAL LIFE

130 YEARS FROM NOW EVERYBODY ALIVE TODAY IN THIS WORLD PLUS ALL OF YOU HERE ON NAIRALAND WILL BE DEAD

SO TELL ME IS IT THE FUTURE GENERATION OF 130 YEARS FROM NOW THAT WILL CARE WHETHER WIGWE BUILT A MANSION OF $5 BILLION OR THEY WILL EVEN KNOW HE EXISTED?

WHEN I LOOK AT SOCIAL MEDIA AND SEE THE WAY YOU NIGERIANS ARE EULOGIESING HIM LIKE YOU KNEW HIM PERSONALLY ....IT CONVINCES ME THAT INDEED YOU NIGERIANS ARE THE FAKEST PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH

THIS IS THE SAME WIGWE THAT MOST OF YOU USUALLY ABUSE AND CALL A THIEF BECAUSE THE TRANSFER YOU MADE ON ACCESS BANK DIDN'T ARRIVE OR THEY YET TO REVERT YOUR FAILED POS TRANSACTIONS

YET ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA YOU ALL HAVE LEFT ALL YOUR HUNGER AND PROBLEMS THEN CRYING OVER HIS DEATH LIKE YOU KNEW HIM PERSONALLY AS IF IF YOU ALL HAD DIED WHILE HE WAS ALIVE HE WOULD EVEN KNOW THAT YOU ONCE EXISTED

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by franchasofficia: 8:44am On Feb 16
cry
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Bobloco: 8:44am On Feb 16
sad
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Nostring: 8:45am On Feb 16
navyseal2220:

You know this people very well. They always wait to sneak in through back door after you have done all the work. Like Tinubbu, like the new CEO of Access Bank. Notice how sharp sharp they appointed her? These people think we are f00ls. With Wigwe, his wife and only son now out of the equation, they can start taking over his position, the university, his assets and liquid, and that mansion in Ikoyi. Keep an eye on that mansion on who takes it over. Same way they mischeviously supported the civil war and stole Igbo assets and topple them from top position in education and wealth before the war. They didn't know Igbos will rise back in 2000. Now they have started again through back door!
Chinedu are u ok?
Uwazuruike once said people from the East are the most foolish on earth ...u making me to believe 😌

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by SoNature(m): 8:46am On Feb 16
Herbert Wigwe was a funny man. He wanted those who would attend the so-called university to pay in USD. After paying all that money to attend a university in Nigeria, won't they end up joining the rest of us in the labour market? undecided

Universities in the US, UK and Canada charge a lot of money in tuition and their people borrow money to attend those universities for one reason - their governments have invested so much in their societies to have profitable ventures that will absorb those graduates. That way, they can pay off their student loans in a few years. Nigerians need to understand that you cannot give what you don't have.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by sylve11: 8:46am On Feb 16
Babalegba:
The moderator should have banned you for the rest of this life and the next one. The man was a traitorous person who along with his cohorts destroyed our naira to build one yeye university charging 26million naira in dollars.

Hmmm shocked cool
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:46am On Feb 16
Great man, he came,saw and conquered .Rip Herbert

4 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 8:47am On Feb 16
Chiii this guy really make use of peoples money in access bank to make his own money ooo,
Imagine giving loan to Dangote, otedola, pastors, and some other top business men's in return with hug interest.

Rest on bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by jiz: 8:47am On Feb 16
World class

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:48am On Feb 16
Hmmm... I'm not saying anything to slander the dead but chief Bode George told us how he and the likes of Elumelu had their money, the cbn release USD to them at a rate and they sell to the black market at a higher rate to make profit leaving the real end users with no option than to patronise the mallam and this is the genesis of inflation we're all currently experiencing.

Up until 2003 when I was in Ife, I will walk into Cooperative bank in Lagere to buy USD to settle bills, I pay in Naira over the counter and receive cash till they stopped and mandated me to open an account and just one day, they told me to go to Sabo so I'll buy from Sabo, head to GTB to deposit and someone like me became a source to source USD from the black market for the bank.

May his soul rest in peace hoping he deserves it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by hardknocksng(m): 8:49am On Feb 16
Where dem they see this money?

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Pablodreay890: 8:50am On Feb 16
Marvieduke:
Who is going to continue this project now that the dreamer is dead...
if his pikin Dey now he for consider am
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by Liammm: 8:50am On Feb 16
angry
Re: Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) by pocom16: 8:50am On Feb 16
One of the highly favoured Nigerian..others includes Dangote, Tony Elumelu and Folorunsho Alakija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI6O5l18PF8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.