Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Prince Will Soon Return - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prince Will Soon Return (131 Views)

Day 6 || The Prince of Peace || GCK / The Signs of JESUS Soon Return Is So Strong / Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prince Will Soon Return by Ebonygeek(f): 8:13am On Feb 11
The Perpetual Triumph of the Prince and all His People

Daniel 7:13-14 KJV
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. [14] And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Daniel 7:27 KJV
And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

1 John 4:17 KJV
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

When you walk the path of righteousness and do good, you won't have any reason to fear what comes after death. You will stand boldly before God, knowing that you have become perfect.

1) The Final Triumph of the Preeminent Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6-7 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. [7] Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Isaiah 22:22 KJV
And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Jesus has the key to open every door. He can open the door of disease, captivity, impotence.

Matthew 16:19 KJV
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Jesus gives us the key to open every door as well: the key to progress, joy, peace, provision, solutions. There's no need to run to mountains or prophets for prayers because YOU can receive the power to do the things that God has promised his servants.

Hebrews 2:14 KJV
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

He died for us on the cross to paralyse the devil. That evil fellow doesn't have power over you anymore. When you know the truth about how the devil has been paralysed and put to death, he won't have any power over you anymore.

Hebrews 2:15 KJV
And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

I am delivered from every power moderated or orchestrated by the devil in Jesus name, Amen.

1 John 3:22 KJV
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

When you keep God's commandments and do his Will, anytime you ask, you will receive from Him. He never grows weary with taking care of His children.

1 John 3:23-24 KJV
And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. [24] And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Revelation 3:7-8 KJV
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; [8] I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

2)Our Full Transformation Through the Perfect Propitiation of the Prince.

The Propitiation is the sacrifice in which He shed His blood which served to break us free from sin and the stronghold of the devil. It gives us freedom and the power to overcome every temptation and trial that might come our way.

Romans 3:23-25 KJV
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; [24] Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: [25] Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

His peace shall have no end and the sacrifice to free us from sin lasts forever. His sacrifice was final and perfect, making all animal sacrifices people currently make pointless and imperfect.

1 John 3:8 KJV
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Sin is the product and inspiration of the devil in any person's life. Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of the devil. That's why He said 'It is finished', while He was on the cross. He overcame the world and put the works of the devil to an end.

1 John 3:9 KJV
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

2 Corinthians 3:18 KJV
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

And anyone who is born-again with an open face will behold His glory; the veil has been taken away from our face; our misinterpretation of the word of God has been taken away from our faces. We have known the truth.

John 8:32 KJV
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

You shall know, meaning if you don't know yet, if you don't understand it yet, you will in due time because no man can receive salvation except they receive grace from God. Unless God opens your eyes, you won't understand.

3) The Future Translation of the Peacefully Pure by the Prince.

We aren't going to remain here forever. The Lord is going to come back again, to take us back to himself. He will translate us from our earthly home and earthly address to a heavenly home and Heavenly address.

Hebrews 11:5-6 KJV
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. [6] But without faith it is impossible to please him : for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

We must have faith in Chirst, our Saviour and Lord if we want to see everlastinglife with Him in paradise.. You must genuinely desire to know God if you want to perceive Him.

If you want to get to Heaven, you must be a peace-loving person. No lover of violence can be translated to Heaven.

Acts 1:9-11 KJV
And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. [10] And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; [11] Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 KJV
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: [14] In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

John 14:1-3 KJV
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Re: The Prince Will Soon Return by Ebonygeek(f): 1:46pm On Feb 11
Are you ready?
Re: The Prince Will Soon Return by Plus1234: 2:27pm On Feb 11
Lord Jesus come for your people

1 Like

Re: The Prince Will Soon Return by Ebonygeek(f): 6:35pm On Feb 12
People are dying everyday my dear friend. Even if you find it hard to believe what's written in the Bible, just stop for a moment and ask 'what if?'

The Prince is alive and He will soon return.
Re: The Prince Will Soon Return by Mayntheemaynn: 7:18pm On Feb 12
2000 years and you still waiting, when will you finally see the nonsense?
Re: The Prince Will Soon Return by Zaheertyler(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12
Mayntheemaynn:
2000 years and you still waiting, when will you finally see the nonsense?
Time is physical
This is a dumb analysis
Re: The Prince Will Soon Return by Mayntheemaynn: 3:58am On Feb 13
Zaheertyler:

Time is physical
This is a dumb analysis
where is time?

(1) (Reply)

Oke Ite Phenomenon Exposed: Revealing The Hidden Realities / Stop All These Lies And Religious Manipulation; What Brand Of Tea Did You Drink? / EID-EL-FITRI: Federal Gov’t Declares public holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.