Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How I Monetized My Tiktok Account In 3 Weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Monetized My Tiktok Account In 3 Weeks (254 Views)

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Monetized My Tiktok Account In 3 Weeks by BigShishi(m): 9:09am On Feb 11
This is how I monetized my Tiktok account in 3 weeks so that I can get paid for view on my videos. The program is called Tiktok Creativity Beta program and you get paid per 1000 views.. There are rules to follow such as

A) You must have at least 10,000 Followers and 100k views
B) Videos should be original content
C) They have to be 1 minute long
D) They have to be free from profanity etc and many more.

I was previously monetized on YouTube and was getting an average of $500 on my videos monthly (I made $1,000 in one month). Anyway I lost my monetization on YouTube and decided to focus on Tiktok.

By the way I'm in the process of gaining back my monetization on YouTube. I personally believe it is easier to go viral on Tiktok than YouTube even though YouTube is twice as big.

Please watch below how I was able to get monetized on Tiktok in 3 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qqdUy6ZkFQ

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Artificial Intelligence: A Future In The Present. / Nigeria Loses N3.4 Trillion As Crude Oil Production Drops More / Free Skill Acquisition Training Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.