Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy You? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy You? (1094 Views)

"Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy You? by bjdon: 3:39pm On Feb 11
2elliot:
Over 12 bags. The hunger in the land no concern me. I am from an oil producing place. So, I am comfortable. I have a job that earns me around #400k; and I also have another work that pays me over #350k every month for doing absolutely nothing. All these are aside the allowances and other bonuses I get. I was recently paid some money by Shell for damages as their proposed new gas pipeline passed through my land.
I am not married and do not plan to do so as most Nigerian girls are useless. I still live in my family house with my mom in her big house, so I spend even a lot less. I want to focus on making more money and do my music for pleasure. Nothing concerns me with Nigeria and her madness. I have minimised my comments on the politics section. Agbadorians can stand on Bats manhood for all I care, I go survive. As far as oil and gas still flows in my place, I won't be broke.
You are wise beyond your years.
I simply don't understand why any Nigerian man under 40 would consider marriage. Spend your 20's and 30's building up wealth and enjoying a wide range of women.Get married in your 40s when you are established and can afford everything that goes with raising a family, without stress

1 Like

Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy You? by Karlifate: 4:20pm On Feb 11
2elliot:
Over 12 bags. The hunger in the land no concern me. I am from an oil producing place. So, I am comfortable. I have a job that earns me around #400k; and I also have another work that pays me over #350k every month for doing absolutely nothing. All these are aside the allowances and other bonuses I get. I was recently paid some money by Shell for damages as their proposed new gas pipeline passed through my land.
I am not married and do not plan to do so as most Nigerian girls are useless. I still live in my family house with my mom in her big house, so I spend even a lot less. I want to focus on making more money and do my music for pleasure. Nothing concerns me with Nigeria and her madness. I have minimised my comments on the politics section. Agbadorians can stand on Bats manhood for all I care, I go survive. As far as oil and gas still flows in my place, I won't be broke.

Just marry a foreigner, possibly a fellow African that knows the value of rich good men, as their mindset will complement yours. wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy You? by Blitzking: 6:53pm On Feb 11
Melagros:
COMRADES
Op you should have asked; how many measurements a salaried worker can buy
Na true u talk bros

1 Like

Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy You? by mbaise1000: 7:17pm On Feb 11
Chicagograduate:
Where him dey work?

Bros you read his post, ask him
Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy You? by mbaise1000: 7:18pm On Feb 11
Chicagograduate:
Where him dey work?

Bros you read his post, ask him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? / Pdp Governors, Pack Of Cowards / What Must Yar'dua Do If He Wants To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.