Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses (809 Views)

Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance / Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses by Beat360(m): 9:47am On Feb 11
A young woman who was reflecting on all the abuse she had received from her boyfriend disclosed that she had cursed him with her menstrual flow.

The woman who wished to remain anonymous claimed that although her parents had wanted her to continue her education after high school, she had chosen to take a year off, which had not gone down well with them.

She moved out of the house to live with her lover as a result. Before she became pregnant, everything between them was OK. At that time, her lover revealed his true nature to her.

She said that he stopped talking to her and began treating her disrespectfully, which made her life intolerable. Consequently, she made the decision to return home, where her parents welcomed her back despite their disappointment.

The young woman said that her parents handled all financial matters during her pregnancy and that she never once accepted money from her lover.

During her menstrual cycle, she had heard tales about the power of menstrual blood, so she undressed, sat on the ground, and swore at him.

She declared that she had cursed him, saying that nothing he did, not even relationships, would ever be better.

When he comes to apologise for all he did to her, that's the only way things can go well for him.

Watch the video of her confession here https://thegossipbase.net/i-used-my-menses-to-curse-my-boyfriend-lady-confesses/

Re: I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses by matify83: 10:07am On Feb 11
That's sorcery she's practicing.

A causeless curse warrants to nothing.
Re: I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses by osmosis101(m): 10:10am On Feb 11
Women love 'campaign afta election'
Re: I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses by pyyxxaro: 10:30am On Feb 11
No level
Re: I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses by immortalcrown(m): 10:31am On Feb 11
We haven't heard the guy's side of the story.

Have you confirmed the effectiveness of your curse on him? Is he suffering or bubbling fine?

You ran away from your parents. What if your mother curse you with her menses?

If the guy truly maltreated you, he will suffer even if you don't curse him. No amount of curse from you will work against him if he didn't maltreat you but you sentimentally accuse him, even if you use your father's head and manhood to curse the guy.
Re: I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses by Nicepoker(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11
A corrupt menses is powerless grin.
Re: I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses by kokoA(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11
Nonsense and ingredients! She wasted her curse.
Re: I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses by SAMBARRY: 4:51pm On Feb 11
grin

Omawa ga o grin
Re: I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses by We4all: 5:12pm On Feb 11
Why are all the commenters above me in support of the lady's ex boyfriend? I can only imagine how you treat your partners.

1 Like

Re: I Cursed My Baby Daddy With My Menses - Lady Confesses by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:38am On Feb 12
Beat360:
A young woman who was reflecting on all the abuse she had received from her boyfriend disclosed that she had cursed him with her menstrual flow.

The woman who wished to remain anonymous claimed that although her parents had wanted her to continue her education after high school, she had chosen to take a year off, which had not gone down well with them.

She moved out of the house to live with her lover as a result. Before she became pregnant, everything between them was OK. At that time, her lover revealed his true nature to her.

She said that he stopped talking to her and began treating her disrespectfully, which made her life intolerable. Consequently, she made the decision to return home, where her parents welcomed her back despite their disappointment.

The young woman said that her parents handled all financial matters during her pregnancy and that she never once accepted money from her lover.

During her menstrual cycle, she had heard tales about the power of menstrual blood, so she undressed, sat on the ground, and swore at him.

She declared that she had cursed him, saying that nothing he did, not even relationships, would ever be better.

When he comes to apologise for all he did to her, that's the only way things can go well for him.

Watch the video of her confession here https://thegossipbase.net/i-used-my-menses-to-curse-my-boyfriend-lady-confesses/
@ bolded, they will gather follow continue the JOURNEY, u mean?

(1) (Reply)

Should Omotola Run For Politica Office? / Dakota Fanning Shared An Intimate Kiss With Kristen Stewart / Nollywood Boycotts Omotola's Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.