Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? (12658 Views)

Football Player Shoes: What Football Boots Do The Best Players Wear? / See What Football Legend, Ronaldinho Looks Like Now (photos) / See What Football Legend Ronaldinho Now Looks Like (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by femi4: 5:44pm On Feb 11
noob03saibot:
the one against barca, was it the one Torres scored that late goal after Lionel hit the woodwork with a penalty? I think Terry was also sent off in that game.
Exactly

Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by CockPit: 5:45pm On Feb 11
None.

I dont watch football matches. Waste of my time.
I watch world cups though.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by femi4: 5:46pm On Feb 11
CockPit:
None.

I dont watch football matches. Waste of my time.
I watch world cups though.
Na cricket dem dey play for world cup
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by dom(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11
Nigeria v Italy
USA 94.
Developed sudden fever and palpitation.
I thank God I was very young then.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by jelel6: 5:49pm On Feb 11
motionarena:

How was it One-Sided when Chelsea won

You can't know everything in football.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Banhammy717: 5:49pm On Feb 11
Nigeria vs Italy
USA 94 World Cup.
That match gave me tension too much
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Snowx: 5:59pm On Feb 11
Why would matches give me tension when I am not mad..
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by fleksy: 5:59pm On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

2008 Champions League Final
Manchester United vs Chelsea

Italia '90 World Cup Final
West Germany vs Argentina

O'l boy, so we gat some oldies in here?
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Empresa: 6:01pm On Feb 11
Chelsea vs Bayern Munich, UCL final
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11
I've never watched a football for 90 minutes before. Sometimes I'd sleep off and fans would scold me and call me names. I don't watch football, but I'm a die-hard basketball fan
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by frankfab(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11
France vs Argentina (World cup 2022 finals)

Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by BlocksNG(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11
who vs who? Be specific.
sacajawea:
2015, 2016
Champions League
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Menclothing: 6:11pm On Feb 11
Nigeria South Africa 2024
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by kunleiky(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11
ebubeson:
I have watched several tough matches that caused tension, but the one I can bring out is Chelsea VS Man united (Champions League Final) 2008
Say no more sir.
It is this match o. I off my Man Utd jersey at a point. It was tense.
Another was Nigeria vs Angola in 2005. 2006 FIFA WC qualifier
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by FreeIgboho: 6:16pm On Feb 11
HeadNigga:
No match gives me tension. If I support you and you win or get defeated it will change nothing in my life. Infact, I can even switch my support when the team I am supporting is losing. No be me una go give heart attack. I don't have any club that I support.

I want Nigeria to win tonight but if it doesn't happen I go still chop suya and malt sleep happily

Yeah, yeah, but life is boring that way. Life lived without passion.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Praxis758: 6:27pm On Feb 11
perfectsusanoo:
Germany spain 2010 world cup. Supported germany but puyol successfully made me dislike him during the match. God, i miss that german team.

Then naija ivory coast. That drogba offside goal eh. Forgot d year sha

Egypt 2006.

Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by occfx: 6:27pm On Feb 11
ebubeson:
I have watched several tough matches that caused tension, but the one I can bring out is Chelsea VS Man united (Champions League Final) 2008

Chelsea X Barca = 2 - 2
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Easy6597: 6:32pm On Feb 11
ebubeson:
Same here too brother
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Robert129(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11
Many UCL matches but the recent has to be that 2022 world cup final. I never see tension wey reach that one before. 😂

Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by waice6571: 7:09pm On Feb 11
Nigeria vs Ivory Coast

TUNISIA 94

MICHEAL BASOLE showed us shege pro-max in that game.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Emma1Oj(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11
Magnetic010:
That was 2007....
Yeah.... That's true..we defeated them 2005 den we met again 2007..

I watched that match wit so much tension..(2007)

Till date I still support Liverpool but with my head not heart.

Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by DeepSight(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11
oweniwe:

Bayern vs Chelsea ucl final

Chelsea vs Barcelona orevbo angry

Tom Hennings Ovrebo.

A dastardly name that will never be forgotten in football.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Denzelwash(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11
ebubeson:
I swear, you just spoke my mind....If I could survive the John Terry penalty miss, I think that's the height of any tension I can get from football.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by OgaRico(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11
Hahahaha....the reason why I bring WW1 inside the matter na because I confuse how pesin wey watch 1874 match still dey alive.
Give us names of the players wey play the match abeg.

fawaz050:

1874? WW1? Your matter be like Atiku calling Ganduje thief. Na the same thing dem be.
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by JayVicky: 7:30pm On Feb 11
perfectsusanoo:
Germany spain 2010 world cup. Supported germany but puyol successfully made me dislike him during the match. God, i miss that german team.

Then naija ivory coast. That drogba offside goal eh. Forgot d year sha

Aha, what did Puyol did to you?
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by tunwumi: 7:37pm On Feb 11
yomi531:
Nigeria Vs Brazil 1996.

I disagree with this it was a white wash. Some people had left the TV that year only to keep hearing goal and join celebrations later.

It was a miraculous recovery.

Nigeria versus Italy Round of 16 USA' 94

Was a tension soaked game. We lead 1-0 till '86 mins in the game
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by JayPeeOham: 7:42pm On Feb 11
HeadNigga:
No match gives me tension. If I support you and you win or get defeated it will change nothing in my life. Infact, I can even switch my support when the team I am supporting is losing. No be me una go give heart attack. I don't have any club that I support.

I want Nigeria to win tonight but if it doesn't happen I go still chop suya and malt sleep happily

I dey tell you!

My kinda person
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Kharol1234: 7:44pm On Feb 11
Brazil Vs Germany cried as them humiliate my Brazil

Barcelona Vs Liverpool
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11
2008 champions league final. 😩😭
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Teejaney88(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11
Barcelona - Chelsea.
The one Torres scored the equalizer after breaking free from the half-way line...
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Conciergeofcrim: 8:01pm On Feb 11
banjicom:

Do you mean man united or man city? Because the cup was won by chelsea in 2020/2021
Zero ball knowledge,you are what they call gen z
Re: What Football Match Gave You The Highest Tension? by Kay25(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11
Afcon final 2000 Nigeria vs Cameron

Today Is Asisat Oshoala's 29th Birthday / ‘I Don’t Miss Playing For Chelsea’- John Terry / Barcelona Turn Down Signing Pogba, Haaland