Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Phones You Shouldn't Buy - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones You Shouldn't Buy (2615 Views)

Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / 5 Best Android Phones You Can Go For In Early 2019 With A Budget Of 45k-50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Starprogress: 10:27am On Mar 23
You can't avoid not to enjoy the features of TECNO'S latest devices like POP8Series and SPARK20Series
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Wisipro2010(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23
You no know anything, itel is bring out the best phones today even tecno, but itel is my best option for affordable phones with big doings, go and check phones like itel p55 5g or itel p40+ or itel a70.
When you don't try something, then don't say it
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Ezeifeduba: 10:15pm On Mar 24
Everything you've mentioned, I can boldly choose my brand as TECNO with no bias.

Physical presence, good quality and features, long lasting, cheaper than other brands when compared, etc.
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by stephenhaleem(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24
The camera , battery and features are always nice and the phone is always affordable
Ezeifeduba:
Everything you've mentioned, I can boldly choose my brand as TECNO with no bias.

Physical presence, good quality and features, long lasting, cheaper than other brands when compared, etc.
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Tunmise80: 11:13pm On Mar 24
TECNO is a good phone. I've used their phones and I like that it has durability
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Azazyel: 12:00pm On Mar 26
Onyeka90210:

Nah truth he talk na
Iphone 7 go beat 95% of techno phones released last year’ grin

I don't think so. Go and compare . Tecno have started using high performance Chipsets in their phones. The competition Xiaomi brought in Africa has given them serious heat. I used to bash Tecno a lot but I'm impressed with their recent Camon and phantom lineups. Unfortunately for Xiaomi, their Redmi and Redmi note series have left people with mixed feelings. For example: Redmi note 12 4g uses snapdragon 685 which is a big no for me. The Tecno Camon 18premier from 2021 beats the Redmi note 12 4g in some aspects especially raw performance and camera. If you doubt me, go and confirm. Honestly, we need to give Tecno credit where they deserve it. They have done well too even though they erred in past times
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Azazyel: 12:16pm On Mar 26
If you want to get any transsion holdings phone with high performance Chipsets:
Tecno Camon series: 18p, 18premier and above

Spark 20pro and above
Phantom series

Infinix note 12(2023), Infinix note 12 g96 and above

Infinix Zero series( really fantastic phones)

You see itel is for people on tight budget so the kind of Chipsets you would be getting is something like Unisoc. You see Infinix smart, hot series and Tecno pop series, run away from them if you are looking for sharp performance.

I haven't used Tecno pouvir but from what I can see, the batteries are well optimized so they might sacrifice CPU and GPU power for that. You would likely not get great Cameras and high performance. There you have it

Lastly I discovered an ugly and disturbing trend here on nairaland. Some people have taken it upon themselves to create fake monikers to keep advertising Tecno and they even comment under the posts in a zombie-like fashion. I think this is really uncalled for as they are making the forum look like a dumpsite. A separate section can be created for phone advertising to curb this. They are taking up the space in this section daily in such a way that you get sick and tired while scrolling through.
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Iyeeshaar(f): 5:28pm On Mar 26
I agree you can easy get a cheap iPhone and a good Tecno phone as your main device
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Norman4real(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26
Adewale1603:
I don't care of their recent or latest phones. It's their security, after sale support, customer service and warranty that matters in the long run.
tell me the reason why All these Tecno or itel android phones are not trackable when stolen or lost unlike iphones, Samsung and others.
So you'll still settle for such devices knowning in your mind that if it suddenly gets lost or stolen, it's gone forever, no option for tracking and possible retrieval

Tracking stolen phones is very expensive and it's the biggest waste of time. These days guys steal and sell the phones in a different country. And if it's iPhone or Samsung that can't be unlocked they'll tear it down for valuable parts like screen. The last 2 phones I lost were Realme 5 and Poco F3. I didn't waste my time, just saved up money for a new phone.
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Norman4real(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26
Azazyel:
If you want to get any transsion holdings phone with high performance Chipsets:
Tecno Camon series: 18p, 18premier and above

Spark 20pro and above
Phantom series

Infinix note 12(2023), Infinix note 12 g96 and above

Infinix Zero series( really fantastic phones)

You see itel is for people on tight budget so the kind of Chipsets you would be getting is something like Unisoc. You see Infinix smart, hot series and Tecno pop series, run away from them if you are looking for sharp performance.

I haven't used Tecno pouvir but from what I can see, the batteries are well optimized so they might sacrifice CPU and GPU power for that. You would likely not get great Cameras and high performance. There you have it

Lastly I discovered an ugly and disturbing trend here on nairaland. Some people have taken it upon themselves to create fake monikers to keep advertising Tecno and they even comment under the posts in a zombie-like fashion. I think this is really uncalled for as they are making the forum look like a dumpsite. A separate section can be created for phone advertising to curb this. They are taking up the space in this section daily in such a way that you get sick and tired while scrolling through.
Good advice here. If it's Tecno, strictly camon or phantom. If it's infinix, strictly Note or Zero. I've had a Phantom X2 for almost a year now. It's never slowed down, doesn't heat up(unless playing CODM at maximum graphics settings), battery is a beast, Cameras sharp and I've at least got one major software update so far and expecting one more.

1 Like

Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Ozohu454: 12:16am On Mar 27
Not trying to market,but I think TECNO is the best in this case
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Ayeesha454(f): 12:21am On Mar 27
Nice points that's why you can trust transsion devices like TECNO and the likes
Re: Phones You Shouldn't Buy by Emekayoung(m): 8:08am On Mar 28
[quote author=Onyeka90210 post=128402696]
Nah truth he talk na
Iphone 7 go beat 95% of techno phones released last year’ grin[/quote
When you wake up let us. Until then keep dreaming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Truely Transfer Applications From Phone To Ext Mem Card On Note 2 / Tip For Gsm Users: How To Prevent And Handle Missing Airtime / MTN New Data Awoof For Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.