Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Nigerian Man That Rejected Grammy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Nigerian Man That Rejected Grammy (516 Views)

Grammy Awards 2019 Winners: The Complete List / Grammy Awards Considering Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Seun Kuti, Adekunle Gold / Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Man That Rejected Grammy by Naijasure: 3:02pm On Feb 11
*THE NIGERIAN MAN THAT REJECTED GRAMMY*

Afro artistries and contents are the most sought after all over the world presently.[right][/right]
I want Nigeria entertainers to understand that they are unique.

Even the last American Grammy was designed to reduce the strength of afro beats and culture. It is clear that afro sound has taken over.

Nigeria entertainers have spoilt the market of American leading artist. Chosing South African *_Tyla_* over Nigeria A- list stars was a revenge hahaha.

I have decided to use today _10/02/2024_ to protest before the *GRAMMY NATION* by dropping a single title *_ME NO NEED GRAMMY._* Use these links and enjoy the song
https://audiomack.com/humble-okoro/song/humble-okoro-me-no-need-grammy?share-user-id=26776736

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xgfnv01mR4w&feature=shared

Another word for Grammy is grandma. It is impossible for someone's grandmother to seat down somewhere and use her old age and cluelessness of afro realities to define my worth.Hahaha no waaaay!!

*BY* *_PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO_*

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Man That Rejected Grammy by Suneygoons(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11
Re: The Nigerian Man That Rejected Grammy by Cultismkills: 7:42pm On Feb 11
I just finished listening to the song, it’s very painful to the hear
Okoro music no be ur way
Re: The Nigerian Man That Rejected Grammy by LoveJesus87(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12
Cultismkills:
I just finished listening to the song, it’s very painful to the hear
Okoro music no be ur way
pls be nice sir grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need New Songs / Sensational Green Gee Is Here With The Song Of 2011 / Emajo Album Is Now Officially On Amazon.com, Both In Uk And Us ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.