Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed (36157 Views)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / Herbert Wigwe: US NTSB Releases Images Of Helicopter Crash Site [watch] / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by illuminatic: 5:19am On Feb 12
Noted
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by slashthroat: 5:25am On Feb 12
Gmmm
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by mywells: 5:46am On Feb 12
There's no how you will sell sand and not received stone money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Oricha79(m): 5:48am On Feb 12
And his pastor did not see it coming?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by ITbomb(m): 6:01am On Feb 12
WorldRichest:
E no concern us.

You can go and tell Erastus Akingbola whose bank Intercontinental Bank was illegally and forcefully stolen by Wigwe, his boss Aigboje Aig, Bukola Saraki, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, and also the thousands of bankers that were sacked for no offense but
35 years old to take over Intercontinental bank? I think he was a front.
And just few days ago, Nigerians were roasting this guy as one of the economic saboteur by charging fees in dollars and paying staff in Naira

3 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by AareGaa: 6:09am On Feb 12
WorldRichest:

Yes, I am disturbed by my friends who lost their jobs in Intercontinental Bank when the gang of thieves whom Ogun go soon kee all of them illegally stole the bank from the owners.

Have you forgotten that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who was used for the illegality has been disgraced and humiliated twice ?

What about Bukola Saraki that was the thief that initiated the evil plan? He is fighting to keep his ancestral home from being pulled down in the state that he and his family once lord over.

Several others involved in that Intercontinental Bank illegality will pay dearly

Akingbola is not a clean man too, despite the fact that he calls himself a pastor.

He badly mismanaged intercontinental bank but he would not agree because he is a liar and pretender.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by zoedew: 6:18am On Feb 12
Felabrity:
It's always weather condition

Same thing with Kobe
Truth is the Helicopter is not much of a match for stormy and wintry weather as an airplane.
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by ubimagos: 6:19am On Feb 12
Jones4190:
The good ones depart while evils one stay on to continue dishing out wickedness. May the souls of the departed rest in peace and the evil still alive know no peace
What made him better than the ones living with your mumu talk!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by zoedew: 6:20am On Feb 12
Inspirer1:

That's quite rare to hear
The thing was a toy of sorts! It was a terrible risk of a gamble travelling in it!
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Feb 12
franchasofficia:
Only a military helicopter on a special mission during war and for reconnaissance mission should fly under such weather condition.

I keep wondering what made Dr Wigwe agreed to embark on such deadly trip with his wife and kids, people really get mind; it's not advisable for husband, wife and kids to travel by air on same jet or helicopter, please friends learn from this. Always travel separately as a family, especially by air.

If my wealth gets to the net worth of Wigwe, I will stop traveling outside the country I live permanently, and if I must travel, it will be once in two or three years.

I still wonder the joy people derive in traveling around the world and even the nation, worst of via air transport. I derive joy in staying one place and moving around the city in a car, anything that involves flying or traveling long distance always make me sick, RIP brother, your death really hurt me, I pray Emeka doesn't squander your hard earned wealth cry
oh Emeka definitely will just as the son of diamond bank former ceo did.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Benrosaria(m): 6:26am On Feb 12
RaySimran:
No cockpit voice recorder?

(Easy way to assasinate)

shocked

Are you minding them. Atleast they gave a reason to why he died.
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by overboard(m): 6:27am On Feb 12
I knew the Intercontinental Bank brouhaha would pop up.

Did Erastus really mismanage that bank though? I heard it had a clean bill of heath o… but what do I know.

RIP Wigwe and co.

5 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Benrosaria(m): 6:27am On Feb 12
Inspirer1:

It looks like assassination to me. Perpetrated by blacks carried out by skillful assassinators (USA)
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by arantess: 6:27am On Feb 12
fnep2smooth:
1000 ways to die.... Rest in peace.

I heard he was going to watch super bowl, AFCON final would have save him and his family but God knows the best
If it's his time, he would still have died on his way to AFCON or after it

3 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Benrosaria(m): 6:29am On Feb 12
RaySimran:

Looking up specification before boarding should be a necessity, especially if it's a leased copter..

With this cockpit/flight data recorder not in the conversation, investigation will take longer than usual.

Very sad.

With that excuse. The matter don die.

Na USA my man. They know how to off a black soul without remorse.

3 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by AareGaa: 6:31am On Feb 12
Oricha79:
And his pastor did not see it coming?

Only in the Bible you would see great men of God with such spiritual powers.

Today's pastors are yahoo men , only interested in accumulating material wealth.

A pastor's son died in his sleep, the same pastor once boasted that he used to have breakfast with God.
Why didn't God reveal such a calamity to him? Why didn't he wake his son from death?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by omlueh(m): 6:33am On Feb 12
Hmmmmmmm This Is Very Deep, If True, Indeed No Peace For The Wicked.
WorldRichest:

Yes, I am disturbed by my friends who lost their jobs in Intercontinental Bank when the gang of thieves whom Ogun go soon kee all of them illegally stole the bank from the owners.

Have you forgotten that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who was used for the illegality has been disgraced and humiliated twice ?

What about Bukola Saraki that was the thief that initiated the evil plan? He is fighting to keep his ancestral home from being pulled down in the state that he and his family once lord over.

Several others involved in that Intercontinental Bank illegality will pay dearly
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Chibuezem(m): 6:40am On Feb 12
Jones4190:
The good ones depart while evils one stay on to continue dishing out wickedness. May the souls of the departed rest in peace and the evil still alive know no peace
How do you know that he's good bruv, let's learn not to judge people when they die. Only God knows who is good or bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Ojukwudfugitive: 6:41am On Feb 12
gidgiddy:
Terrible

He did not live to see the opening of the private University he was building in his home town, Wigwe University

The one whose school fee would be paid in dollars o. Wicked people everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by omlueh(m): 6:42am On Feb 12
Wao, Wao, Wao. This is not funny at all, indeed Karma Will Always Be There To Play It's Role(Cause) at The Appointed Time and When Necessary.
Evil Everywhere both male and female without exemption from religion affiliation.
WorldRichest:

The other idiot that died with them Abimbola Ogunbadejo is a former Group Chairman of Nigeria Exchange Group Plc, that is where the greatest frauds happen everyday. People that bought shares using millions some years back, the sharks are now worth few thousands because of manipulation of shares prices by the criminals.

My personal over 14 million Naira investment in Shares between 2004 and 2012, this is money I starved myself to invest over the years. The last time I check, it was worth less than 350,000 Naira. That is money I should have used to drink, smoke, club, and carry Olosho, but I thought that I was wise, so I invested it in Shares, and evil men in high places looted my money. They will never escape miserable deaths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Edusouls(m): 6:47am On Feb 12
Chai uwa di egwu
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Natbrowny: 6:54am On Feb 12
No matter their reasons.. Nigeria wont say sh*t because its the USA.

Meanwhile 2 different plane crashed on that same day.
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by virginchaser(m): 6:56am On Feb 12
franchasofficia:
Only a military helicopter on a special mission during war and for reconnaissance mission should fly under such weather condition.

I keep wondering what made Dr Wigwe agreed to embark on such deadly trip with his wife and kids, people really get mind; it's not advisable for husband, wife and kids to travel by air on same jet or helicopter, please friends learn from this. Always travel separately as a family, especially by air.

If my wealth gets to the net worth of Wigwe, I will stop traveling outside the country I live permanently, and if I must travel, it will be once in two or three years.

I still wonder the joy people derive in traveling around the world and even the nation, worst of via air transport. I derive joy in staying one place and moving around the city in a car, anything that involves flying or traveling long distance always make me sick, RIP brother, your death really hurt me, I pray Emeka doesn't squander your hard earned wealth cry

Chris Ogunbanjo, possible father of the late Ogunbanjo mostly had his board of directors meeting in his ijebu country home during his active days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by virginchaser(m): 7:01am On Feb 12
AareGaa:

Only in the Bible you would see great men of God with such spiritual powers.

Today's pastors are yahoo men , only interested in accumulating material wealth.

A pastor's son died in his sleep, the same pastor once boasted that he used to have breakfast with God.
Why didn't God reveal such a calamity to him? Why didn't he wake his son from death?

This was how they told Jesus too. If you are the son of God jump from this height.
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by TA4TA4: 7:02am On Feb 12
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by azpekuliar: 7:05am On Feb 12
WorldRichest:

It's really saddening. That cursed Raymond Dokpesi listed his AIT on the Stock Exchange, and millions of Nigeria including myself bought Shares in the company, after few years, that vagabond de-listed his company from the Exchange while the company is still existing, and without returning our investment. The fraudulent company continues to operate while nothing is being mentioned about our investment. Thoss criminals that run the Exchange watched as we are scammed because they are part of the gang. These so called rich men are hell bent on making the average Nigerians return to poverty level, so that they will have only the Rich and the Poor, the want the Middle Class completely erased. Our God will continue to punish them.

Since 2004 when I started buying company Shares, if I had used the money to marry three wives, by now, I will have about 15 children and 60 grandchildren grin angry

Guy you are so funny 😆 but damn! You are the set of Nigerians who lost money in the 2008/09 stock market crash. I was just getting into the labor market then. Nigeria has always been a crime scene. I hope in time you make back all your losses including wives and children cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by kforces1: 7:07am On Feb 12
BluntCrazeMan:
They are the only travellers who decided to fly in the wintery weather conditions.
Other travellers decided to use road and water and rail transportation means.
They classified themselves as the rich with their ill-gotten wealth so they are not supposed to go by road. Evil men. They will rot in HELL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by WorldRichest: 7:15am On Feb 12
AareGaa:

Akingbola is not a clean man too, despite the fact that he calls himself a pastor.

He badly mismanaged intercontinental bank but he would not agree because he is a liar and pretender.

Very correct my Guy. But he didn't take the money of the Customers, it was the profits that the Bank was making that he was stealing. However, the Bank was illegally taken, that one no concern me too much, my anger is that it was another gang of thieves that took over the Bank.

Imagine this, Access Bank was owing Intercontinental Bank over 14 Billion Naira then when the minimum Capital Base of Banks was 25 Billion Naira, how can you buy a company you are already owing 14 Billion?

Secondly the gang of thieves in Access Bank sacked over 50% of Intercontinental Bank Staff after the illegal take over. This is where I am ready to do roforofo fight with anybody.

I have friends who were working in International Bank and whose wives were working at Oceanic Bank, Bank PhB and some other Banks which were illegally taken over by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and his gang of thieves.

Husbands were sacked at Intercontinental Bank, and wives were sacked at Oceanic Bank, Bank PhB, e.t.c. What do you think became of the families?

I still have a few of these friends that I am supporting financially up till date despite the fact that I am just trying to survive too. Some of them got some other jobs later, but how many industries pay as much as the Banking Industry apart from Oil and Gas ? I have few of these banking professionals who returned to their villages after the mass sack. I know some whose wives disappeared with their children till date and no traces of them.

This fight never start oooo, e just dey begin ni

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by sage(m): 7:18am On Feb 12
franchasofficia:

Commercial airlines are far safer than cars. You are far more likely to die in a car accident than in any commercial airline

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Trophy12: 7:19am On Feb 12
Abeg we don tire for this dead news please make then allow the dead rest . Plenty people don die throughout last week .why e own special is it because he is a rich man. Make then no disturb us with this man news again.

5 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Azaland(f): 7:20am On Feb 12
Inspirer1:

Open your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi & Daughter, Adama Cry At Their Birthday Party In Spain / CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.