Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) (51205 Views)

Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) / Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics / Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by NOwazobia: 10:25am On Feb 12
This is so horrifying. embarassed
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by advanceDNA: 10:26am On Feb 12
Dougad:
Demonic entity. Women Sabi defend rubbish too, I think say na only men before.

See all of them online dey use PPD as excuse

Madness wey dey worry you no gree you go
slap soldier.....Run go express where trailer dey pass...Or swallow poison...But na small pikin u carry put for oven cook am like bread??

Na like so Dem get excuse for everything...
Prostîtution, paternity fraud, adultery, rape, murder... ...women get excuse for everything under law...

1 Like

Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Johilo(m): 10:27am On Feb 12
emperor4love:
is dat reason, all fr don kill all dem pikin fr naija,person do bad tin una de use big grammar to defend it
no mind the simp.
If na his fellow man try sometin like dat now he go say make them ampulate am.... Lets call spade a spade
Many people don go tru depression but they still find one way to overcome it

1 Like

Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by NAC1666: 10:28am On Feb 12
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by gigabyte13: 10:29am On Feb 12
White men are wicked but
You see this dark skinned people....
Devil sef dey fear their wickedness....
If white do 10 wickedness
Black go raise am to 100%.

1 Like

Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Ttipsy(f): 10:30am On Feb 12
Demon
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Neddstark: 10:33am On Feb 12
Please let her be baked too. She got lotta meat. Devilish soul
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by sageb: 10:33am On Feb 12
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by newnigerdelta00: 10:35am On Feb 12
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by BBIA: 10:40am On Feb 12
Kingluqman:
She's on colos grin grin
grin let me go and smoke my remaining colos grin

1 Like

Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by BBIA: 10:42am On Feb 12
gigabyte13:
White men are wicked but
You see this dark skinned people....
Devil sef dey fear their wickedness....
If white do 10 wickedness
Black go raise am to 100%.

grin

Sometimes when I look back at my deeds, it amazes me. grin

All done without the devils help. grin

Even the devil is always amazed grin
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by gigabyte13: 10:44am On Feb 12
BBIA:

grin

Sometimes when I look back at my deeds, it amazes me. grin

All done without the devils help. grin

Even the devil is always amazed grin

Raise am.!
Raise am..!!
Raise am...!!!
At least you acknowledged your deeds.
May God shall find space to forgive you.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Originalsly: 10:50am On Feb 12
Nwodosis:

Postnatal depression can lead to severe mental health challenges.

Postnatal Depression doesn't apply to Blacks in the US .... it is reserved for Whites. Baby died? .... murder be the charge. Some time ago one pregnant White pregnant girl went to a party ... came home... got the baby ... dumped it in the dumpster ... went out back and partied.... "postpartum depression ... she needed help but didn't get it" ... walked. Post Parfums depression is real ... the need for someone to be around a new mother 24/7... can snap anytime.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:51am On Feb 12
Kolomental!
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Franzinni: 10:56am On Feb 12
The new generation mothers ha ha ...

We have them here in nigeria, their motherly instinct is a powerful as that of a turtle
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Meteng: 11:14am On Feb 12
Mental? But remembered to knack and scream without cd. Na naw she come remember say she be mental case. Mtcheeeeew
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by PusssyLord: 11:21am On Feb 12
A queen and more. Let the feminists gather and defend her as usual. A man must have contributed to her depression
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Ulogwe1: 11:38am On Feb 12
With the pic. alone, there is something wrong with her upstairs.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by ufotunang: 11:46am On Feb 12
Nawaoooo..fear women 🙄
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Thabothabo101: 12:08pm On Feb 12
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Lastmessenger2: 12:11pm On Feb 12
Kornfusedman:
The Devil is a woman
says the prophet (pbbh)
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by busomma: 12:15pm On Feb 12
Post patom depression. No be her clear eyes naw
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Advancedman(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12
GistMedia0:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/26-year-old-mother-is-charged-with-baking-her-newborn-daughter-to-death-in-an-oven.html#google_vignette

It's a lie which yeye mental issue wey no tell her to roast herself, throw her in a slow burning furnace and let's rest.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by eyinjuege: 12:23pm On Feb 12
Probably post partum psychosis
Its a severe mental health disorder and vulnerable mothers should really not be left alone with the children
Really sad
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by BBIA: 12:27pm On Feb 12
gigabyte13:

Raise am.!
Raise am..!!
Raise am...!!!
At least you acknowledged your deeds.
May God shall find space to forgive you.
do you have any beautiful sister? cool
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Ekugbeh(m): 12:28pm On Feb 12
Nwodosis:
lies from pit of hell
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Chinaza06: 12:37pm On Feb 12
Still finding the cause of it.... Cause I'm not seeing it there
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Asazwalingwa: 12:45pm On Feb 12
Nwodosis:

You're correct 👍
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by todugo(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12
Humans and their double standards.New born baked to death charge of a crime, but same woman will kill a baby in her womb and will be seen as legal😂😂
Thank am not human 😂
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Connected1: 12:47pm On Feb 12
Nwodosis:
Oga Shut Up.

If all women were that depressed, you 4 don die since.

Even the ones without a supporter raise their kids alone, who wicked don wicked, nor dae speak grammar wey fit make your wife kill all your children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion / Abayomi Alaka's Badoo Shrine Destroyed In Lagos (Photos) / Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.