Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) (51191 Views)

Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) / Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics / Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by todugo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12
Humans and their double standards.New born baked to death charge of a crime, but same woman will kill a baby in her womb and will be seen as legal😂😂
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Decarbonisation: 12:55pm On Feb 12
Why do they even bother?
Terrible people, terrible parents.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Patojargz: 1:07pm On Feb 12
Mother from the pit of hell...
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Ed12(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12
RepoMan007:
Mental.

It is not mental..

It is not depression..

It is that brutal side of human, especially woman they always claim they do not possess.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by blaise26abj(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12
You can see there is no mention of father . Make una Dey see the uselessness and the chaos as well as mental health issues of the feminist movement . Poor baby born to a psycho mother . Na dem get all the medical excuses pass for their victim mentality . Talk to a woman now for her apparent stupidity , you go start to Dey hear he assaulted me , he is destroying my mental health etc

She should be locked up for life and the keys thrown away . Poor beautiful baby RIP
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by maasoap(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12
emperor4love:
is dat reason, all fr don kill all dem pikin fr naija,person do bad tin una de use big grammar to defend it
The fact that it doesn't happen to all mothers doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Na u help her carry the baby for nine months? May be you should go and cure your ignorance first
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Onucs(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12
Brenda's got a baby
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by emperor4love(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12
maasoap:

The fact that it doesn't happen to all mothers doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Na u help her carry the baby for nine months? May be you should go and cure your ignorance first
ppl need to be wary of psychos like u,ppl need to b far from u,because de might endangering there life....Read u judgement to defend stupidy with no empathy
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by nikdam: 2:55pm On Feb 12
emperor4love:
is dat reason, all fr don kill all dem pikin fr naija,person do bad tin una de use big grammar to defend it

May you or someone close to you never experience it to understand what @Lordisaac was saying. Only those who have been there will understand.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by cocolacec(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12
Post Partum Depression.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Verbtips(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12
If face see dis one i wonder which kind kolo e go sing
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by izubext007: 3:02pm On Feb 12
Psycho defect at work
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by emperor4love(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12
nikdam:

May you or someone close to you never experience it to understand what @Lordisaac was saying. Only those who have been there will understand.
oga wetin person de see for naija reach make we commit suicide but wat can we all say, but here we are doing good,I don't know if there is anything that is hardship or depression that can be use to compare,seems u are not in Nigeria to start with,so that shoukd make us to kill or hurt another tender kid,who don't know any crime he or she got killed for...wat has she experience yet,oga mk una go rest abeg
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by favour32(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12
Kolo nor good at all.
E be like person wey die.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by adecz: 3:19pm On Feb 12
Maybe suya🍖🥓 or meat pie🍘 been
dey hungry her ...
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by emperor4love(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12
nikdam:

som are so poor that after giving birth the can afford to even pay hospital bills,e get depression way fit pass that one fr a woman who gave birth, but this is happening in Nigeria, still yet nobody is acting weird rather living happy,her own she is evenin a country everything works,is it loan,u get it easily, name it...still.yet u guys are here judging de beast for taking a life of her baby,use depression the cover wickedness nd felony, degree murderer
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by merits(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12
Natbrowny:

My problem is this is what everyone says when it involves a USA person. Its annoying, mental problem my black ass

You can never understand because you are not in that line.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by Ulogwe1: 4:16pm On Feb 12
But which one BLACK America woman.

is the lady not from America?
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by maasoap(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12
emperor4love:
ppl need to be wary of psychos like u,ppl need to b far from u,because de might endangering there life....Read u judgement to defend stupidy with no empathy
Like I said earlier, go and cure your ignorance first. Then, come back to discuss
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by MyAmericandream(f): 5:12pm On Feb 12
emperor4love:

No mind dem. There’s always a scientific name for all this devilish act.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by chinonfelix2(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12
This is horrific... Imagine watching your child dry up like fish in the oven...

Women of nowadays
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by maasoap(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12
emperor4love:
som are so poor that after giving birth the can afford to even pay hospital bills,e get depression way fit pass that one fr a woman who gave birth, but this is happening in Nigeria, still yet nobody is acting weird rather living happy,her own she is evenin a country everything works,is it loan,u get it easily, name it...still.yet u guys are here judging de beast for taking a life of her baby,use depression the cover wickedness nd felony, degree murderer

Your mumu is out of this world! I knew a woman who suffered mental break down caused by pregnancy and childbirth. For many years now, it has been on and off. And in most cases, this thing doesn't have clearly defined explanation.

2 Likes

Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by jaszplus12(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12
When I say mother's love is subjective they say I don't know what I'm talking about
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by emperor4love(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12
maasoap:

Your mumu is out of this world! I knew a woman who suffered mental break down caused by pregnancy and childbirth. For many years now, it has been on and off. And in most cases, this thing doesn't have clearly defined explanation.
all I know is ppl should stay far from u, because u are an alien who defends evil with big grammar, wen e happen to u,speak big English, no lock up such person ,if e reach u,accept say na mental break down,if the suspect say so
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by nikdam: 6:38pm On Feb 12
emperor4love:

Everything you have said is so on point. But I still maintain say the same prayer again sha. Mental health issues isn't about being poor or not. So many things affect women and their health during and after pregnancy, not because they want it that way. Mind you, many people have depression/mental health issues in naija too , but na ise aiye we dey call am ni . It is well o.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by emperor4love(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12
nikdam:

Everything you have said is so on point. But I still maintain say the same prayer again sha. Mental health issues isn't about being poor or not. So many things affect women and their health during and after pregnancy, not because they want it that way. Mind you, many people have depression/mental health issues in naija too , but na ise aiye we dey call am ni . It is well o.
definitely is okay but for real we cant justify wat is not morally sound with such act
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by maasoap(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12
emperor4love:
all I know is ppl should stay far from u, because u are an alien who defends evil with big grammar, wen e happen to u,speak big English, no lock up such person , if e reach u,accept say na mental break down,if the suspect say so
If a nursing mother with mental issues is going to hurt anyone, her baby is likely to be her victim. Fvcking ignorant
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by emperor4love(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12
maasoap:

If a nursing mother with mental issues is going to hurt anyone, her baby is likely to be her victim. Fvcking ignorant
no talk much if e reach ur side and de suspect do am to u or anyone of u,las las dem say na mental depression, try free such person, I will take u serious, ignoramus
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by maasoap(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12
emperor4love:
no talk much if e reach ur side and de suspect do am to u or anyone of u,las las dem say na mental depression, try free such person, I will take u serious, ignoramus
You are the real ignorant refusing to listen and learn about the subject you knew nothing about.
Re: A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12
Daughters of eve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man To Die By Hanging After Killing His Girlfriend In Yobe (Graphic Photos) / Prince Mark Boley Green Card Scam Busted 'Best Sex Ever' Text Message / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.