Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

AFCON FINAL: Tinubu And Shettima Playing Politics With Super Eagles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON FINAL: Tinubu And Shettima Playing Politics With Super Eagles (734 Views)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: AFCON FINAL: Tinubu And Shettima Playing Politics With Super Eagles by RickyJesus: 6:47pm On Feb 11
Bebigiby1:
Yes you’re private funded but VP is using public funds…

Yes on official duties, bro the economy is a bad and hunger dey town but are you suggesting that we too broke to send our VP to watch the final?
Re: AFCON FINAL: Tinubu And Shettima Playing Politics With Super Eagles by Bebigiby1: 6:56pm On Feb 11
Personally I didn’t know prior to my post that Tinubu was not going…. My prior knowledge was based on the post I shared…. I am of the opinion that none of them should go…. Based on their wasteful antecedents…. Tinubu been the arrow head…. A Super Eagles victory doesn’t negate the terrible state that his government has plunged this country…. You will see if the Super Eagles wins tonight Tinubu’s media propaganda team will paint that as another achievement of the government in a bid to bury the real issues of incompetence, corruption and looting going on within the government…. Nigerians are not happy with the terrible state of the economy or insecurity in the country….. Tinubu and Shettima doesn’t deserve to celebrate with Super Eagles or claim any credits…. Paying the technical crew or Super Eagles is not an extraordinary gesture as it is duty of government to do so…. Yes Shettima may have already gone to Abidjan…. But in all honestly his presence there is a liability to the team….

Exousiang01:

Someone who thinks the CAF president is the spoke person for the Nigerian president wants to sit at the table to play blame game.
People just waste their brains

It's not disappointing that you will still bring an old news up because it favors you despite the fact that it is not true.
Has the presidency at any point released a statement saying The president and his vice would be at Abidjan?
Even when the Vice President has departed this evening and it's all over the news you are still insisting that the president is also going.
Anything to validate you point even if it is a lie is all you are after.
Hmmmm

You should also have told us that the president was playing politics when he paid the Super Eagles outstanding allowances.

You bringing politics into the beautiful game of football is actually the one playing politics with the Super Eagles.
You are the reflection of your complains

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prominent Obidient Abandoned The Group / Yahaya Bello’s EFCC Comeuppance-by Farooq Kperogi / President Tinubu Performs BRILLIANTLY In Discussion At World Economic Forum (vd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.