Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire (2400 Views)

7 Private Universities In Anambra And Their Owners / Canada Universities And Schools That Accept HND Certificates, 2nd/3rd Class... / Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Daveconsult007: 7:45pm On Feb 11
I've been making an observation for a while now.

It's evident that schools in anambra state and SE in general are on a whole level

I really admire them

Congratulations to the 24 schools who have secured their spots in the upcoming General Knowledge TV Show Quiz at the Olympics of Academics 2024

From all corners of Nigeria, the best performing schools have come together to showcase their knowledge and intellect. Among them, Mabel Divine Int’l School, Nnewi, stands tall as the top-ranked school, poised to lead Group A in the thrilling competition ahead!

8 Likes

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by immortalcrown(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11
The most expensive schools are Abuja. Abuja does not have the highest number of schools that win competitions.

So, why are Abuja schools expensive? 🤔

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by kettykin: 7:59pm On Feb 11
First 30 best secondary schools are in the east, when it comes to university, clever people will manipulate and manufacture magic metrics that have nothing to do with academic standards and excellence, God help us

14 Likes

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by antontech(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11
Peter Obi's legacy still waxing strong. Returning schools to church and funding directly to them was the masterstroke.

28 Likes

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11
kettykin:
First 30 best secondary schools are in the east, when it comes to university, clever people will manipulate and manufacture magic metrics that have nothing to do with academic standards and excellence, God help us

You call them clever for that?
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by horsepower102: 8:34pm On Feb 11
My school in the top 6
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by vanbonattel: 8:36pm On Feb 11
Consistency

We all have Peter Obi to thank for this.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by coputa(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11
immortalcrown:
The most expensive schools are Abuja. Abuja does not have the highest number of schools that win competitions.

They have have high standard, teaching staff and infrastructures

They don't go for competition locally

1 Like

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Cassandraloius: 10:02pm On Feb 11
Good for them, I taught the best schools were in Lagos and Abuja tho.
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Daveconsult007: 10:08pm On Feb 11
coputa:
They have have high standard, teaching staff and infrastructures

They don't go for competition locally

I won't dispute your claims that abuja schools don't attend local competitions but kindly list the International competitions and the schools that won them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by killsmith(f): 10:08pm On Feb 11
Cassandraloius:
Good for them, I taught the best schools were in Lagos and Abuja tho.
I don't know if lagos have the best schools but I'm sure they have the best owomida.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Cassandraloius: 10:12pm On Feb 11
killsmith:

I don't know if lagos have the best schools but I'm sure they have the best owomida.

Please what is owomida?
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Solsix(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11
Don't forget south east is on sit ah home. Most of these schools goes to school four times a week. Nigeria should follow who know road

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Lastmessenger2: 11:04pm On Feb 11
Solsix:
Don't forget south east is on sit ah home. Most of these schools goes to school four times a week. Nigeria should follow who know road
allow them to follow tribalism and islam

9 Likes

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Lastmessenger2: 11:06pm On Feb 11
Where the schools in the region of the people who love to rule and misrule.

1 Like

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:03am On Feb 12
Daveconsult007:

I won't dispute your claims about abuja schools sibde abuja schools don't attend local competitions kindly list the International competitions and the schools that won them.

Anambra schools have been winning international competitions for Nigeria since Peter Obi era.
Quizzes, debates, innovation, etc.
And some of these were public schools handed over to the missionaries

4 Likes

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:04am On Feb 12
Solsix:

The sit at home should be stopped !

1 Like

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by makemoneywbsite: 12:06am On Feb 12
Na wa
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by AbaganaMiracle: 12:50am On Feb 12
kettykin:
Mumu, but you are still hoping to repeat another round of PVC idiocy in 2027 with that criminal called peter obi when you have a great nation called Biafra that you should support it's restoration. Suffering and smiling useful idiots Igbos.
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Gadafii: 7:19am On Feb 12
Wait oo just two schools from Lagos and ilorin, na SE/SS competition
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Solsix(m): 7:54am On Feb 12
InyinyaAgbaOku:

The sit at home should be stopped !
Wether it continues or not it does not changes anything
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by michlins(m): 8:31am On Feb 12
Before Obi,schools usually go on strike in Anambra State. Hé was the one who upgraded both private and government schools and equipped them very much.

You can argue with your keyboard but it's the fact. Check Anambra position before him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by christejames(m): 8:47am On Feb 12
The East is the seat of knowledge in Nigeria 🇳🇬...

The Sun ☀ always rises from the East ☺

4 Likes

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Chasito(m): 9:07am On Feb 12
Wow, na my school carry 2nd cheesy
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Lawly: 10:15am On Feb 12
AbaganaMiracle:

Mumu, but you are still hoping to repeat another round of PVC idiocy in 2027 with that criminal called peter obi when you have a great nation called Biafra that you should support it's restoration. Suffering and smiling useful idiots Igbos.

Mumu abeg try grow sense
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by BreconHills(m): 10:29am On Feb 12
Daveconsult007:
I've been making an observation for a while now.

It's evident that schools in anambra state and SE in general are on a whole level

I really admire them

Congratulations to the 24 schools who have secured their spots in the upcoming General Knowledge TV Show Quiz at the Olympics of Academics 2024

From all corners of Nigeria, the best performing schools have come together to showcase their knowledge and intellect. Among them, Mabel Divine Int’l School, Nnewi, stands tall as the top-ranked school, poised to lead Group A in the thrilling competition ahead!

Applause to them.

But please not that this is not a national competition and many of the brightest and more intellectual
schools in the country are not represented here. This is more of a regional competition with a very very light sprinkling of other regions.

1 Like

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Sundaymosez: 11:18am On Feb 12
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by nobilie: 11:49am On Feb 12
How can this be true? no school from the North?
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Daveconsult007: 1:45pm On Feb 12
BreconHills:

Applause to them.

But please not that this is not a national competition and many of the brightest and more intellectual
schools in the country are not represented here. This is more of a regional competition with a very very light sprinkling of other regions.

Well but remember I said I've been observing.

Anambra schools were news for competition abroad defeating students from across the globe. Not just once or twice.

I honestly think something is happening down there

1 Like

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Ohraykon: 2:22pm On Feb 12
Obi's legacy, as a researcher i can attest to it. Anambra has high standards in the educational sector.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by yinkeys(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12
immortalcrown:

Hiked fees that don’t even reflect in the teachers pay
School for kids of the elites
It’s probably a networking school for families
Not like they’re teaching them survival skills, coding, study skills, swimming, piano etc
Guaranteed security though
Plus cost of living over there is high so it’s got to reflect in everything from fees, rent etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Scholarship Award Is Out / When Is Oou Doing There Post Jamb 2009/2010. / Laotech Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.