Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire (2405 Views)

7 Private Universities In Anambra And Their Owners / Canada Universities And Schools That Accept HND Certificates, 2nd/3rd Class... / Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Exousiang01: 2:30pm On Feb 12
immortalcrown:
The most expensive schools are Abuja. Abuja does not have the highest number of schools that win competitions.

So, why are Abuja schools expensive? 🤔

Not all schools in Lagos and Abuja entered for the competition.
The you thought about that?
Or are you telling me that just one school in Lagos could make it?
More schools in the east entered for the competition.
OP could actually encourage the schools without measuring dicks
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Ihedinuwa69(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12
Cassandraloius:

Please what is owomida?

😁
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:13am On Feb 13
Solsix:

Wether it continues or not it does not changes anything

You guys should stop that disastrous thing .
It changes the economics of the region and scares investors both local and foreign
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by Solsix(m): 11:19am On Feb 13
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You guys should stop that disastrous thing .
It changes the economics of the region and scares investors both local and foreign
We are not the region protesting. We are not the region lagging behind academically. Mind you I go to work every Monday. Sit at home do not stop anything.
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13
Solsix:

We are not the region protesting. We are not the region lagging behind academically. Mind you I go to work every Monday. Sit at home do not stop anything.

You and I know it stopped a lot of progress in the East.
We would have gone far beyond what you mentioned were IPOB not have started their disastrous activities
Re: Anambra And Schools In Igbo Region Are On Fire by TGCML: 7:13am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Was Your Style Of Carrying Your School Bag Back In School / Study In Germany Absolutely Free Of Charge Without Paying A Dime. / Biu Health Plus Negligence Leads To A Student Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.