Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye (18685 Views)

Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Feb 12
Cabalgeneral:
■ I know very soon people like will soon be exterminate in majority cos wisdom is too far from you.
Look who's talking! undecided
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by adekolaelect(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12
Cabalgeneral:

I know very soon people like will soon be exterminate in majority cos wisdom is too far from you.
who is this Roof Rat ? I hope all is well with you?
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Okechinwadike: 10:43pm On Feb 12
this are the people that spoiled this country. mbaka them

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Will205: 11:03pm On Feb 12
What??

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Earthquakes: 11:17pm On Feb 12
TOPMAN4LIFE:

No problem l handed you over to the God of pastor Adeboye, for insulting him foolishly, his God will defend him and you will see for yourself

Two of you plus your god are sensele33
Does adeboye has any god?
This is how you guys easily get deceived, religious m0rons. adeboye steal your senses or what, he has god yet need your money
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:19am On Feb 13
Earthquakes:

Two of you plus your god are sensele33
Does adeboye has any god?
This is how you guys easily get deceived, religious m0rons. adeboye steal your senses or what, he has god yet need your money
You will see that God in action against you, this is now a challenge.
From today, that Almighty God whom you despise will handle you until you realise there is a God in heaven in the name of his son Jesus Christ.
It has happened to Saul before when he was persecuting Christians and God dealt with him
You can't fight Almighty God and his true pastors and win, Watch out
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Feb 13
TOPMAN4LIFE:
■ You will see that God in action against you, this is now a challenge.
From today, that Almighty God whom you despise will handle you until you realise there is a God in heaven in the name of his son Jesus Christ.
It has happened to Saul before when he was persecuting Christians and God dealt with him
Stop lying! what happened to Paul was noting unique as God of Israel--- different from your god pf Adeboye --- rather stated that such an encounter as that would befall all sons and daughters in the land - Joel 2 vs 28 - 31. lipsrsealed

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Earthquakes: 1:16am On Feb 13
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You are totally 1nsane, you have lost it, just today you are waiting for your useless adeboye god to punish me I made over 500k and living in a country looking like heaven, but you want god already punishing you in Nigeria to come abroad and punish me or adeboye leaving large with your money lol

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by BluntCrazeMan: 3:53am On Feb 13
TOPMAN4LIFE:

It concerns me because I'm a child of God and you are attacking churches that are doing the will of God to spread gospel of Jesus Christ.
It's good as you use your mouth to say God should judge the matter between your allegations and the man of God
Gospel of Jesus Christ indeed.
Jesus never supported evil leaders.
Pharisees and Sadducees were the religious leaders at the time.
Remember how Jesus treated them?

Then also, remember God's warning to prophets.??
Especially those who prophesy when they were not told by God to do so??
(Deut.18:20-22)

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 5:21am On Feb 13
Yeye
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 5:26am On Feb 13
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Your God that couldn't rescue Leah Sharibu from Boko Haram custody? A girl who couldn't deny him. She's now having kids for terrorists. Shame!!! Your Nigerian GOs and their God is scam. Only gullible members like you think the game is real.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:38pm On Feb 13
OyinO:

Your God that couldn't rescue Leah Sharibu from Boko Haram custody? A girl who couldn't deny him. She's now having kids for terrorists. Shame!!! Your Nigerian GOs and their God is scam. Only gullible members like you think the game is real.
Just wait and see, you will see that God and you will regret all your statement
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:40pm On Feb 13
BluntCrazeMan:
Gospel of Jesus Christ indeed.
Jesus never supported evil leaders.
Pharisees and Sadducees were the religious leaders at the time.
Remember how Jesus treated them?

Then also, remember God's warning to prophets.??
Especially those who prophesy when they were not told by God to do so??
(Deut.18:20-22)
What do you know about the gospel of Jesus Christ.
It's those preachers that will share gifts to deceive and later rape your girls are the one your kind like to follow
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:58pm On Feb 13
Earthquakes:

You are totally 1nsane, you have lost it, just today you are waiting for your useless adeboye god to punish me I made over 500k and living in a country looking like heaven, but you want god already punishing you in Nigeria to come abroad and punish me or adeboye leaving large with your money lol
If God wants to deal with you, do you think your money can help you.
There are problems money can't solve,
You are despising God and men God has raised to do his work, you can't continue in this without consequences because God will surely fight for his own.
It's better for you if you don't know but since God has made me to let you know, you are liable for your action
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Feb 13
TOPMAN4LIFE:
■ What do you know about the gospel of Jesus Christ.
It's those preachers that will share gifts to deceive and later rape your girls are the one your kind like to follow
You yourself know absolutely nothing about the Gospel of Jesus Christ because if you did you would not confuse any of what these your gods of men preach with it. undecided
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Feb 13
TOPMAN4LIFE:
■ Just wait and see, you will see that God and you will regret all your statement
Stop using God's mention to deceive and delude peole. God is not some tyrant waiting to destroy people. The only people whom He made His target in Scripture were the Israelites and those who tangled with them. Your Nigeria and the rest, along with your gods of men are unrelated to His people's stories. undecided
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Mayntheemaynn: 7:03pm On Feb 13
Kobojunkie:
The only people whom He made His target in Scripture were the Israelites and those who tangled with them.
Out of the 70 nations created by EL, israel is yahweh inheritance that is why they are his target, the jewish 'Scripture' repeatedly mentioned this.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Earthquakes: 9:37pm On Feb 13
TOPMAN4LIFE:

If God wants to deal with you, do you think your money can help you.
There are problems money can't solve,
You are despising God and men God has raised to do his work, you can't continue in this without consequences because God will surely fight for his own.
It's better for you if you don't know but since God has made me to let you know, you are liable for your action

You are lost bro, God dey deal with me but never deal with Nigeria politicians stealing your future and bandits and bokos killing innocent children and pregnant mothers na me he wan come deal with??
Lol it doesn't work that way
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:30am On Feb 14
Earthquakes:

You are lost bro, God dey deal with me but never deal with Nigeria politicians stealing your future and bandits and bokos killing innocent children and pregnant mothers na me he wan come deal with??
Lol it doesn't work that way
Leave Politians and focus on yourself, the evil and crime some individuals perpetrate are more than Politians.
Everybody will get their rewards be it Politians, civil servants or business men.
The consequences have been coming right from this world but they don't always know it's their actions that caused the repercussions.
The most dangerous path is when you are fighting God and his anointed ministers, you can never fight such fight and win
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:37am On Feb 14
Kobojunkie:
Stop using God's mention to deceive and delude peole. God is not some tyrant waiting to destroy people. The only people whom He made His target in Scripture were the Israelites and those who tangled with them. Your Nigeria and the rest, along with your gods of men are unrelated to His people's stories. undecided
I pray it should not be too late for you before you realise the truth.
You can't fight true ministers of God and win because you are indirectly fighting his God
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:48am On Feb 14
OyinO:

God does things for his own purpose, God knows everything and use anything to achieve his purpose.
God arrested Saul who was persecuting children of God and turned him to Paul the great apostle..
Same God still allowed Stephen to be stoned to death.
God allowed Satan to suffer Job but at the end restored him double
All the martyrs will live in peace and joy in heaven, this world is not our final place.
You won't understand now what God wants to use those cases you mentioned to achieve,
You can't mock God and succeed, you can't fight God and his ministers and win.
You are following a dangerous path
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Earthquakes: 4:48pm On Feb 14
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Leave Politians and focus on yourself, the evil and crime some individuals perpetrate are more than Politians.
Everybody will get their rewards be it Politians, civil servants or business men.
The consequences have been coming right from this world but they don't always know it's their actions that caused the repercussions.
The most dangerous path is when you are fighting God and his anointed ministers, you can never fight such fight and win

Oga shut up, if God can't punish politicians after all the pastors and imams have cursed them thousands times including your adeboye, it doesn't work, God is not foolish as you think.
One question? Who anointed him man of God?
You talk like a brainwashed kid, shift you don't know anything
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:56pm On Feb 14
Earthquakes:

Oga shut up, if God can't punish politicians after all the pastors and imams have cursed them thousands times including your adeboye, it doesn't work, God is not foolish as you think.
One question? Who anointed him man of God?
You talk like a brainwashed kid, shift you don't know anything
I have told you, when the consequences of your blasphemy starts, don't say it's your village people that are doing you.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Feb 14
TOPMAN4LIFE:
■ I pray it should not be too late for you before you realise the truth. You can't fight true ministers of God and win because you are indirectly fighting his God
Even a mad man makes better sense than this. No one can fight your gods of men because they have themselves surrounded by their many gullible followers whom they steal, kill, and destroy using their many lies. You, their gullible zombies are the ones whose lives are continually sucked up for the glory of their kingdoms here on earth. undecided
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by Earthquakes: 9:43pm On Feb 14
TOPMAN4LIFE:

I have told you, when the consequences of your blasphemy starts, don't say it's your village people that are doing you.

My brother I have work to do oga blasphemy, you dey talk like someone wey dey don carry em battery
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:34pm On Feb 15
Kobojunkie:
Even a mad man makes better sense than this. No one can fight your gods of men because they have themselves surrounded by their many gullible followers whom they steal, kill, and destroy using their many lies. You, their gullible zombies are the ones whose lives are continually sucked up for the glory of their kingdoms here on earth. undecided
You lack the knowledge of God,
You will continue to be confused over church matters since Holy Spirit doesn't dwell in you.
We donate money wilfully without being forced so that the kingdom of God and gospel of Jesus Christ will expand and spread.
There is no organisation in this world without funding, such organisations will not thrive but die.
You need God to deliver you thru the men of God you are attacking
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 4:03pm On Feb 19
TOPMAN4LIFE:

God does things for his own purpose, God knows everything and use anything to achieve his purpose.
God arrested Saul who was persecuting children of God and turned him to Paul the great apostle..
Same God still allowed Stephen to be stoned to death.
God allowed Satan to suffer Job but at the end restored him double
All the martyrs will live in peace and joy in heaven, this world is not our final place.
You won't understand now what God wants to use those cases you mentioned to achieve,
You can't mock God and succeed, you can't fight God and his ministers and win.
You are following a dangerous path

You're a colonial and mental slave. So your God doesn't speak for itself? That's why we have so many versions which are all man-made. So you're wasting your time because your prayers couldn't deliver and bring back Leah Sharibu who refused to deny your God and has now been converted to Islam and bearing kids for Book Harm. Shame!!!
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 4:06pm On Feb 19
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Just wait and see, you will see that God and you will regret all your statement

Yeye fowl. I started hearing this statement since 2012 on Nairaland, and many who said I won't see the end of the year have died long ago. You'll regret before this week runs out. And this is to say you and your God are mere bullies who can't answer simple prayers. Shame on you!

Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:45pm On Feb 19
OyinO:

Yeye fowl. I started hearing this statement since 2012 on Nairaland, and many who said I won't see the end of the year have died long ago. You'll regret before this week runs out. And this is to say you and your God are mere bullies who can't answer simple prayers. Shame on you!
For your blasphemy against God Almighty,You will see God of heaven in action.
because God has been given you grace to repent, you think you are wiser than God
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:58pm On Feb 19
OyinO:

You're a colonial and mental slave. So your God doesn't speak for itself? That's why we have so many versions which are all man-made. So you're wasting your time because your prayers couldn't deliver and bring back Leah Sharibu who refused to deny your God and has now been converted to Islam and bearing kids for Book Harm. Shame!!!
God will soon show you that you are nothing without Him
It's God's grace that is still keeping you alive,
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 10:08pm On Feb 19
TOPMAN4LIFE:

God will soon show you that you are nothing without Him
It's God's grace that is still keeping you alive,

There's no God like that, you're speaking your own mind. Stop fooling yourself. God never told you anything except your emotional sentiments at full display.
Re: Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye by OyinO: 10:11pm On Feb 19
TOPMAN4LIFE:

For your blasphemy against God Almighty,You will see God of heaven in action.
because God has been given you grace to repent, you think you are wiser than God

If I tell you how many times miserable mental slaves like yourself have told me this same hopeless line of statement and evil wish, you'll not even start. Like I once said, whatever you wish me, you'll get seven folds thereof.

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Prophet David Angel And His Wife Celebrate Birthday In Style / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59