Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians (32560 Views)

Don’t Elect Incompetent Leaders, Sanusi Tells Nigerians / Nigeria Will Be History, If Igbo Youths Picks Arms-lamido Sanusi Tells FG / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by BarrElChapo(m): 7:15am On Feb 12
abhosts:
So it is Buhari that removed petrol subsidy and devalued official naira rate from N450 to N1450 against dollar?

Not that I agree with him but read his statement on these points before commenting like this.
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by gratiaeo(m): 7:15am On Feb 12
LordIsaac:
We know this to be the truth. But anyone who speaks the truth at this time will be stoned by obedients! It is well! You can now start mentioning me.😊
Just like anyone who spoked about BUHARI catastrophic economy back then was tagged enemy of Nigeria by the same Tinubu and his sw gang

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Primusinterpares(m): 7:17am On Feb 12
Are we here to blame one another or to move Nigeria forward?
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by MightySparrow: 7:17am On Feb 12
Chikpat:
Sanusi is not Buhari's friend. He is Tinubu's friend. He is subtly attacking Buhari for allowing Ganduje remove him as the then Emir of Kano. Lol. No joy, no forgiveness.

This is the same Tinubu that knew it all, saw it all and claimed he would fix it all.

He built Lagos. He tamed the Atlantic Ocean. He is an accounting gwuru or abi na gworo from Chicago State University. And yet, Nigeria has become the worst from it's Independence in 1960, just under 8 months of his misgovernance.

In transportation, fuel is 1250 per liter. Cost of transportation has quadrippled. Cost of servicing vehicles has increased too.

In accomodation, the cost of a 3-bed room flat can only get a few selfcons now. The annual rent of a duplex then, can at best, now get a 2 bedroom flat. The cost of a developed land then, can only price an undeveloped land in the hintherland now. The cost of a tanker of water now, would have paid for all the water used by a household in a year then. A bag of cement today, would have paid a mason and 4 laborers for a day.

In Education, the annual cost of sending kids to Creches now, trained graduates for 4yrs in the universities. The salary of a government, private teacher today cannot but a bag of rice at 75k per bag.

In economy, a dollar is now N1800. Chicago State University can train nonsense. Many Nigerians today, believe that doing menial jobs abroad is way better than doing a white collar job here.

Should i talk about insecurity?

I can go on and on.

Clearly, elections are over. But idiots don't understand the grave mistakes INEC, Tribunal, Apeeal Court and the Supreme court made. There are still campaigning for and against candidates.

Tinubu is now the President but he is not good for Nigeria. He should resign and allow Nigerians take their destiny into their hands.

The best his senseless supporters, in the midst of these hard realities can do is to live in a fool's paradise, wear blinders and clutch at straws.

Super Eagles will hopefully win AFCON 2024. A president and his vice who have been misgoverning, misleading Nigeria are already posturing to be in Ivory Coast to take credit for doing nothing really, while nothing is working at home. Senseless supporters would at the end, come praising the sun for the work of the moon. We have bad government in Nigeria. We deserve better. We need good governance much more than winning AFCON 2024. Who AFCON help?

The man who built Lagos is unable to build Nigeria. He is incapable of maintaining the economy he inherited from past presidents. He is unable to tame insecurity. He is unable to solve any tangible problem in the land. Lies can be told during campaigns. But they surely can't last long enough. He is clueless, visionless, missionless, incompetent, egoistic and his team is clearly all brawns and no brains.

Well, Sanusi can continue to fool himself and a bunch of his senseless followers.

Anybody who quotes me to defend nonsense in this failed presidency is as thick as two short planks, a few cards short of a full deck.

The fellow that is giving enlightenment on the situation once managed the economy. You are just a scenarist. You want me to believe you are more informed than him as a back seat driver?
Dey play.
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by zoghys: 7:20am On Feb 12
Solsix:
Yes that's the pattern. The present president blames the past and the cycle keep on going without find any tangible solution to our problems. Mind you it was tinubu and south west goons supported buhari not once but twice to finish up Nigeria. There is no way u can talk about Nigeria's woes without mentioning tinubu.

And none of your eastern goons supported buhari ba?.
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by cmikel: 7:22am On Feb 12
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/blame-buhari-not-tinubu-for-economic-hardship-sanusi-tells-nigerians/

THAT IS HOW THEY PLAY LIP SERVICE TO EVERY PERSON THAT IS IN GOVERNMENT, WHY CANT YOU AREEST HIM THEN AND PROSECUTE HIM FOR ALLOWING AND FACILITATING ECONOMIC DRAIN UNDER HIS WATCH, INSTEAD OGA YOU COME HERE AND BE PLAYING HYPROCACY.

IF THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS NOT PART OF THE PROBLEM THEN ARREST HIM AND LET HIM PAY CRUMBLING THE ECONOMY

WHEN HE HAS ALREADY SIGNED THAT HE WILL NOT BE CALLED UPON NO MATTER THE FRAUD NOTICED IN HIS ADMINISTRATION AS A CRITERIA FOR LEAVING POWER WHICH WAS ALSO AGREED BY THE CURRENT GOVERENMENT.

SO THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT IS PLAYING THE BLAME GAME THE SAME WAY BUHARI DID AND AT THE END LEAVES THE COUNTRY WITH A MASSIVE ECONOMIC FRAUD AND DRAIN.

RITOUESNESS EXAULTS A NATION BUT SIN IS A REPROACH, THE COUNTRY IS FULL OF HYPROCATIC PEOPLE, PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT LOOK AT THE TRUTH AND SAY IT SQARELY AS IT IS , BUT INSTEAD PREFER TO PLAY LIP SERVICE AND HYPOCRISY

HOW CAN SUCH A COUNTRY MOVE FORWARD IN ANY THING

A PEOPLE OF HYPOCRITIC LIFESTYLE AND THIS LIFESTYLE ALSO REFLECTS IN EVERY SECTOR POF YOUR WORK LIFE, PEOPLE PREFER HYPROCARCY AND TRIBALISM OVER TRUE VALUE THAT WILL GROW THE COMPANY / SECTOR

ANYWAYS MY LOVE TO BAT GOD HELP HIM.
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Decarbonisation: 7:23am On Feb 12
Buhari got away with so much nonsense, and in an ideal world, he should be picked up at his residence in Daura, tied to a stake and stoned to death

A fu...cking economic destroyer and incompetent basta.....rd

Tinubu should not be exonerated from this mess as well, they are bedfellows and they both belong to the same evil political vehicle.

APC onikuuuure, Buhari onikuuuure, Tinubu onikuuuure and all of their supporters including the stupi....d fool who owns this platform, will not die well.

Eyin Olofo jatijati!

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by a4cube: 7:23am On Feb 12
Paraman:
I agree with Sanusi. Tinubu will get us out of this mess before the year end
Now you believe you are in a mess. You supported Buhari for 8 years when you know he is destroying the country you claim to love.
Helinues
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by gratiaeo(m): 7:24am On Feb 12
ElSudani:

How would you know if Tinubu gave any advice or not? He removed subsidy because Nigeria could no longer afford it. Did you read the piece at all or you are just fixated on your regular talking points.
This is the same Sanusi in case you don't know him very well, his blame games does not start today

Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Abagworo(m): 7:28am On Feb 12
DatNiggaDaz:
In just one post you destroyed the liar grin grin

You agree now that the Apc you support are all failures. They are extremely incompetent, looters and have no love for Nigeria.

Abagworo why were you supporting Buhar for 8 years ? Why are you supporting APC. Is it because of stipends ? Why did you campaign for Tinubu ?

Do you now agree that both Buhari and Tinubu with APC are are dangerous to the progress and development of Nigeria ?

I had excuses for Buhari but I don't have for Tinubu. Buhari Government faced 3 global economic crisis including the COVID-19 lockdown but prsently there is no excuse and moreover no sane person supported the careless floating of Naira. Everyone supported subsidy removal but with the devaluation of Naira we're back to heavy payment of subsidy albeit secretly.
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by oyeb15: 7:31am On Feb 12
Thats why he's removed as Kano Emir. He has lost his senses.

What has a thief come to do? ....To build abi
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by zeyt: 7:31am On Feb 12
I may not view you as being objective as per who is to blame for this economic woe. I believe you still bear grudges. Both deserve blame. Tunibu economic team are now reduced to trial and error strategies for they are not sure of the solutions. His abrupt removal of fuel subsidies without preplanning against inevitable consequences. Tunibu confidence turn out to be all hogwash, Nigeria are still in mess and the leaders dont know what do.
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Chikpat(m): 7:34am On Feb 12
adekolaelect:
calm down !!! I hope you read the topic before your auto theories download?

"Anybody who quotes me to defend nonsense in this failed presidency is as thick as two short planks, a few cards short of a full deck."
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by surgical: 7:35am On Feb 12
killsmith:
But tinubu said it himself that he installed buhari so Mr Sanusi what are you saying?
He is the number one proponent of float the naira or the country will collapse,but buhari ignored him ,but Tinubu took the bait and floated the naira ,now that his experiment has failed ,in order to save face he has been going around villifying buhari and praising Tinubu policy infact his Sanusi policy ,his magic wand has turned to pain and anguish to the nation,he should just keep quite and hide his head in shame, he is not a brilliant economist,just an over hyped average guy

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by gratiaeo(m): 7:35am On Feb 12
OkukoIgbo:

en be like you want thunder to fire your oesophagus there, YOU AND WHO IS BRACING UP FOR NOW WHEN THE ESCAPE IMBE OKPOLOR EYE IS BUSY DISHING 500 MILLION JUST TO REVIEW MINIMUM WAGE, THE WAY YOU APC VERMINS REASON EEEH, THEY SUPPOSE COMMOT UNA BRAIN AND FEED IT TO HUNGRY PIGS, YOU GUYS ARE WORTHLESS INTELECTUALLY.

IF IDIOTS LIKE YOU AND CO DIDN'T FIGHT JONATHAN THEN, AT LEAST BY NOW ALL THE PLANS WILL HAVE BEEN SURE, BUT NO TRIBALISM AND RELIGION WILL NOT ALLOW YOU GUYS TO THINK NORMAL.
so when it was the perfect time in 2011 that Jonathan removed it that all of you including your prof cultist, buhari and your certificate career criminal occupied Nigeria, Jonathan had plans, he already implemented them, I can remember sure-P, you guys fought it only for the urine dispenser to do copy and paste, BECAUSE HE WAS HEARING OTHER PEOPLE SAYING IT, LAGOS BUILDER WEY THE FOUNDATION OF NIGERIA CHOKE, HOPE HE IS STILL LICKING MIC?

ABEG GERROUT
APC supporters are worst human beings i have witness, imagine the audacity telling Nigerians that subsidy have to go, the same subsidy removal they used to campaign against GEJ. The guys are pure evil especially their SW wing
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by aylagos(m): 7:38am On Feb 12
abhosts:
So it is Buhari that removed petrol subsidy and devalued official naira rate from N450 to N1450 against dollar?
you didn’t bother to read the article….okay oooo
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Jflex07(m): 7:38am On Feb 12
DECLAN2015:

Do they understand
Let continue blaming tinubu
Who is try to salvage us
let him salvage your family first.
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Ballmer: 7:38am On Feb 12
The way so of you reason so foolishly n na make pls just de look you.

killsmith:
But tinubu said it himself that he installed buhari so Mr Sanusi what are you saying?
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Chikpat(m): 7:41am On Feb 12
kunyeo:
The man who built Lagos is unable to build Nigeria. Was Lagos built within 6 months?

Which man built Lagos? Lagos that was already the federal capital territory when he was still selling molly, forging school records? It is hypocritical to praise the sun for the work done by the moon.

This man destroyed the labours of our heros past in just 8 months of his misgovernance. It will take serious intervention to rescue the Nigerian economy from the dungeon he has buried it.

Anybody who quotes me to defend nonsense in this failed presidency is as thick as two short planks, a few cards short of a full deck.
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by saysoo: 7:43am On Feb 12
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/blame-buhari-not-tinubu-for-economic-hardship-sanusi-tells-nigerians/

may fire consume you and your tinubu. So me and my family should be begging for food,beg for school fees while yours travel overseas to celebrate birthdays. Idiot.
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Chikpat(m): 7:43am On Feb 12
MightySparrow:

The fellow that is giving enlightenment on the situation once managed the economy. You are just a scenarist. You want me to believe you are more informed than him as a back seat driver?
Dey play.

"Anybody who quotes me to defend nonsense in this failed presidency is as thick as two short planks, a few cards short of a full deck."
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by aimmoney9: 7:45am On Feb 12
LordIsaac:
We know this to be the truth. But anyone who speaks the truth at this time will be stoned by obedients! It is well! You can now start mentioning me.😊
EBIN PART ONE OOOOO....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:47am On Feb 12

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by seguno2: 7:49am On Feb 12
killsmith:

Sanusi is just bullshiting us, to be on the right side of government, just like asslicking Reno.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by seguno2: 7:52am On Feb 12
Jeezuzpick:
Who went and brought Buhari?

You dey mind these people trying in vain to mess with our brains as if we be mumus.

Did Tinubu not say that it is his Emilokan turn for president because he alone made Buhari president in 2015, out of pity when he saw him crying in 2011 after his 3rd failed attempt to lulẹ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by surgical: 7:52am On Feb 12
Chikpat:
Sanusi is not Buhari's friend. He is Tinubu's friend. He is subtly attacking Buhari for allowing Ganduje remove him as the then Emir of Kano. Lol. No joy, no forgiveness.

This is the same Tinubu that knew it all, saw it all and claimed he would fix it all.

He built Lagos. He tamed the Atlantic Ocean. He is an accounting gwuru or abi na gworo from Chicago State University. And yet, Nigeria has become the worst from it's Independence in 1960, just under 8 months of his misgovernance.

In transportation, fuel is 1250 per liter. Cost of transportation has quadrippled. Cost of servicing vehicles has increased too.

In accomodation, the cost of a 3-bed room flat can only get a few selfcons now. The annual rent of a duplex then, can at best, now get a 2 bedroom flat. The cost of a developed land then, can only price an undeveloped land in the hintherland now. The cost of a tanker of water now, would have paid for all the water used by a household in a year then. A bag of cement today, would have paid a mason and 4 laborers for a day.

In Education, the annual cost of sending kids to Creches now, trained graduates for 4yrs in the universities. The salary of a government, private teacher today cannot but a bag of rice at 75k per bag.

In economy, a dollar is now N1800. Chicago State University can train nonsense. Many Nigerians today, believe that doing menial jobs abroad is way better than doing a white collar job here.

Should i talk about insecurity?

I can go on and on.

Clearly, elections are over. But idiots don't understand the grave mistakes INEC, Tribunal, Apeeal Court and the Supreme court made. There are still campaigning for and against candidates.

Tinubu is now the President but he is not good for Nigeria. He should resign and allow Nigerians take their destiny into their hands.

The best his senseless supporters, in the midst of these hard realities can do is to live in a fool's paradise, wear blinders and clutch at straws.

Super Eagles will hopefully win AFCON 2024. A president and his vice who have been misgoverning, misleading Nigeria are already posturing to be in Ivory Coast to take credit for doing nothing really, while nothing is working at home. Senseless supporters would at the end, come praising the sun for the work of the moon. We have bad government in Nigeria. We deserve better. We need good governance much more than winning AFCON 2024. Who AFCON help?

The man who built Lagos is unable to build Nigeria. He is incapable of maintaining the economy he inherited from past presidents. He is unable to tame insecurity. He is unable to solve any tangible problem in the land. Lies can be told during campaigns. But they surely can't last long enough. He is clueless, visionless, missionless, incompetent, egoistic and his team is clearly all brawns and no brains.

Well, Sanusi can continue to fool himself and a bunch of his senseless followers.

That was how those propagandist told us fashola is a brilliant magician, he transformed lagos blabla,that made them give him 3 portfolios, omo the guy flop big time,for 8 years he was mediocre in performance at a point buhai had to come to his rescue by removing one ministry,it's the governorment at the centre at that time that was covering their poor performance, but the center is revealing who they really are now,apart from lieing,propaganda, tax collection, corruption etc ,they have nothing to offer but have a very large dumb followers who are a danger to themselves and the country

1 Like

Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Solsix(m): 7:53am On Feb 12
zoghys:

And none of your eastern goons supported buhari ba?.
Your IQ is very low
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Warrior247: 7:55am On Feb 12
abhosts:
Did you read what they wrote or you just read the headline?

Economists are talking?
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Solsix(m): 7:57am On Feb 12
datola:

Subsidy had to go! Paying subsidy with over piling up debts. Do you know the implication

The same thing with exchange rate. Ask any economist. Tinubu took the only reasonable decisions

Even, Okonjo Iwaela was sounding warnings during Jonathan Era that Nigeria was living on borrowed rope.

Tinubu had to stop all that for the greater future.

We just must brace up for now!

Dollar might continue to rise against Naira because we are not earning shishi from our only major earner, crude oil because we had sold all for this year in liue of loan used to pay subsidy and defend Naira that made the likes Tunde Saibu, the former recharge carde seller muliti billionaire.

Yet even with subsidy gone, how much have tinubu borrowed? Defending tinubu will make look like a slowpoke
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Franking: 7:59am On Feb 12
Like we blamed GEJ during Buhari's tenure.

We should blame the man at the helm right now. What was the exchange rate when Tinubu became president? What was the price of petrol? Bag of rice or bag of cement?

The answers to the above posers will help you decide.
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by Floky215: 8:02am On Feb 12
Islie:

Sanusi, a failed, dethroned and exiled emir should simply furrck off...!!
He shouldn't try to play on the intellect of Nigerians...!!!

He is also as corrupt as those he is trying hard to defend...!!

Banza kowai ..!!!
Re: Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:14am On Feb 12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! / "See As This Economy Don Spoil Our Nigerian Jollof" Nigerian Says / Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.