Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions (21313 Views)

Moment John Mikel Obi Chose Manchester City To Win 2023 Champions League Final / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 / Senegal Are AFCON 2021 Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Objectivist04: 12:11am On Feb 12
Myer:

Perhaps you will listen to reason tonight.
Insulting/Dishonoring leaders is not a wise thing to do. Cos your subordinates will do the same to you.
Tinubu is like wise suffering karma for dishonoring his predecessors.
Don't be another statistic.
It's better not to comment at all than become a victim of your comment.
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Chinaza06: 12:11am On Feb 12
Malroux:
Tinubu's bad luck keeps spreading like wildfire.
We failed,we failed!!
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Nefaz: 12:12am On Feb 12
Vikto17:
may God punish u
may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by LordBillionz: 12:12am On Feb 12
Nefaz:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complication of high sugar level and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed
It's safe to say you're a scammer.

What the heck?

Who begs a crying man for alms?

Let's say you're real?
You've been doing this for years??

What's happening??
If you can, answer me.

Or you're always on the lookout for threads that has the most traffic??
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Objectivist04: 12:14am On Feb 12
Myer:

Perhaps you will listen to reason tonight.
Insulting/Dishonoring leaders is not a wise thing to do. Cos your subordinates will do the same to you.
Tinubu is like wise suffering karma for dishonoring his predecessors.
Don't be another statistic.
It's better not to comment at all than become a victim of your comment.
So I like your admonition but it is somehow contradictory.

If Tinubu is suffering karma for dishonoring his predecessors as you said, isn't it right to say Mr karma is using the person you quoted to pay Tinubu back ?
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Nefaz: 12:14am On Feb 12
LordBillionz:

It's safe to say you're a scammer.

What the heck?

Who begs a crying man for alms?

Let's say you're real?
You've been doing this for years??

What's happening??
hunger,if things are a little bit easier I won't be doing this
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Psoul(m): 12:16am On Feb 12
Trekking back home as they no fit grab the cup and run

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Heineken(m): 12:18am On Feb 12
Lol it's clear naija can't win. They played better than us.
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Heineken(m): 12:19am On Feb 12
Izuboy92:
Such an unserious team we have. No motivation, no determination to score more goals. I knew they wouldn't lift that trophy with their lackadaisical attitude of trying to defend lone goals since the tournament began. Some teams do come from a goal down to equalise and score. Some teams even with one man down still fight their way through but not with the super eagles. Ivory coast, south Africa, DR congo all deserves to lift that trophy but never Nigeria. Felicitacion la Cote D'Ivoire
God bless you bro. You sabi football
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Heineken(m): 12:22am On Feb 12
firearcher:
Kudos to the guys. They tried. No one gave them a chance at the beginning but they went all the way to the final.

You win some, you lose some. Life goes on.

I wish them well in their future matches and career.
they no try from day one bro. Just luck
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by paskal16: 12:22am On Feb 12
Abeg make we do come back jare we don't even love ourselves
Top to bottom all rubbish

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Victimoftribali: 12:24am On Feb 12
Luckysbab:

Shut up!
Bitter loser
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Heineken(m): 12:25am On Feb 12
SpiritedCheer:
The coach embarrassed Nigeria with his defensive tactic because it made Nigeria look stupid, and totally outclassed. Ivory Coast goal keeper was hardly tested.
God bless you. The keeper no see ball at all

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by UNDFTD: 12:27am On Feb 12
Nothing good will ever come to NIGERIA!! I am so glad the zoo lost because had it won, your useless and failed government would have spun it and made it look like Nigeria is One United Country. God is good!
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:31am On Feb 12
Nefaz:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complication of high sugar level and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed
God go punish you with your nonsense nyansh wey you dey always show here, you no get Sense at all to know when someone dey grief?
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by madjune(m): 12:31am On Feb 12
Can anybody tell me why they don't deserve to lose?

They've been training on SM and celebrating the final ahead of time.

There's need for top notch psychologists to be included in their coaching staff.
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Broveens42(m): 12:41am On Feb 12
UNDFTD:
Nothing good will ever come to NIGERIA!! I am so glad the zoo lost because had it won, your useless and failed government would have spun it and made it look like Nigeria is One United Country. God is good!

A zoo indeed, with over 200 million people and can't feature a creative midfielder.
A very big zoo where you have to pay to play
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Deogratiasfx: 12:44am On Feb 12
Our politicians think they have the monopoly of making Nigerians cry. At least a good number of them will sleep with a heavy hrt tonight. As for the poor masses, they are already used to pains.
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by wumi2017(f): 12:46am On Feb 12
Our players did do well,,, congratulations to super eagle,,we still love you 😘🥰

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by MzansiCoolio: 12:52am On Feb 12
🇨🇮🇨🇮🇨🇮🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🏆🏆🏆

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by UNDFTD: 12:56am On Feb 12
Broveens42:

A zoo indeed, with over 200 million people and can't feature a creative midfielder.
A very big zoo where you have to pay to play

Presidiot E-Bola Tifnubu and his acolytes are so disappointed because they had already prepared a speech to be read to the citizens by tomorrow stating that AFCON's win goes to show the unity of Nigeria. But as GOD would have it, he would NEVER have that opportunity to spread that false narrative.
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by 1Sharon(f): 1:01am On Feb 12
I can't believe this defeat !!!
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by GUNITGuy: 1:19am On Feb 12
PriceActionZ:
now idiots have started the blame game. Common, when they played SA, CAM and Angola and got to the finals, everyone was hyping them... single loss in the final ooooo, they started cursing them. Nigerians can never change. You faced over 50,000 locals in their own land, that we didint even hear nigerian supporters at all. I think they didnt even allow them in cos no camera was showing them......You think it wont be easy for one or two naija players to loose focus? i beg, they got to that place by grace and CIV deserves to win cos they played better with intimidating crowds.
That team was just lucky with lone goals and absolve pressure throughout the match....
There was no team we possessed them .....They weren't expecting CIV to score keep absolving pressure and counter attack .....
No team is Sustainable like that ....Most African teams are attacking in these tournaments ...
They were better teams than Nigeria....If Nigeria had met Egypt, Morocco, Cape Verde, even Ghana it won't be what we are Saying ...
South Africa gave Alot of people B.p ...They possessed better and held the ball like Pros ....
The final minutes would have sent us out if that S.A rebound freekick was taken well it was a clear chance ...
Let's stop hyping Osimhen too much ...Let's make them proof they are worthy not just media noise that we've always made about the Super Eagles that we fully know it's Centred on the Defensive/opportunity Counters....
Can't create real chance except a Mistake which we Saw in Cameroun ...
We don't have a Playing pattern yet that is a real threat ...
Troost Ekong was definitely the best despite no one even recognize his efforts

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by GUNITGuy: 1:22am On Feb 12
PriceActionZ:
now idiots have started the blame game. Common, when they played SA, CAM and Angola and got to the finals, everyone was hyping them... single loss in the final ooooo, they started cursing them. Nigerians can never change. You faced over 50,000 locals in their own land, that we didint even hear nigerian supporters at all. I think they didnt even allow them in cos no camera was showing them......You think it wont be easy for one or two naija players to loose focus? i beg, they got to that place by grace and CIV deserves to win cos they played better with intimidating crowds.
That team was just lucky with lone goals and absolve pressure throughout the match....
There was no team we possessed them .....They weren't expecting CIV to score keep absolving pressure and counter attack .....
No team is Sustainable like that ....Most African teams are attacking in these tournaments ...
They were better teams than Nigeria....If Nigeria had met Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Cape Verde, even Ghana it won't be what we are Saying ...
South Africa gave Alot of people B.p ...They possessed better and held the ball like Pros ....
The final minutes would have sent us out if that S.A rebound freekick was taken well it was a clear chance ...
Let's stop hyping Osimhen too much ...Let's make them proof they are worthy not just media noise that we've always made about the Super Eagles that we fully know it's Centred on the Defensive/opportunity Counters....
Can't create real chance except a Mistake which we Saw in Cameroun ...
We don't have a Playing pattern yet that is a real threat ...
Troost Ekong was definitely the best despite no one even recognize his efforts
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Tektronics12: 1:39am On Feb 12
iwaeda:
Côte d’Ivoire are crowned African Champions for the third time in their history! 🥇

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by etrange: 1:42am On Feb 12
Lol... Nigerians, the best line of action now is to go online and congratulate the winners. Show sportsmanship and let them know it was fun while it lasted. Anything short of this would make us look like big babies.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by gloryman91: 1:44am On Feb 12
Congratulations to our brothers.

Good sportsmanship.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Fulaniguy01: 2:14am On Feb 12
more grace to you ivory coast
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by wiseoneking: 2:22am On Feb 12
God1000:
Lol, cheesy let us all take a deep breath and rest today, my heart is heavy
sorry ooo
Re: Ivory Coast Are AFCON 2023 Champions by Godseed: 2:29am On Feb 12
Nigeria chose the final match to have its worst game in the tournament

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Antonio Rudiger Agrees Personal Terms To Join Real Madrid This Summer / Bournemouth Promoted To Premier League / Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.