Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet (2660 Views)

Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category / AFCON: I Will Cause Your Death, Magician Threatens Sadio Mane / AFCON: I Will Be Watching Super Eagles Face Burundi - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by Entprys(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11
He told me that AFCON Trophy isn't heading nigeria.

I dey laff.
Una neva si enitin.

"Ebi npa wa". "I never chop" no dey touch Trophy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by ThunderFireAgba: 11:39pm On Feb 11
Dem plenty dey give people false hope on social media.
I pity for those mugus that stake Bet with their fake promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by Gbogbowa: 12:02am On Feb 12
Entprys:

I dey laff.
Una neva si enitin.

You have to respect me also
Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by Amotolongbo(f): 12:04am On Feb 12
Entprys:

I dey laff.
Una neva si enitin.

You will forever respect your pastor for predicting rightly that the trophy is not coming to Nigeria. But the same pastor has been praying for you since you’ve known him, why are you still hungry?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by AfonjaScud: 12:38am On Feb 12
ThunderFireAgba:
Dem plenty dey give people false hope on social media.
I pity for those mugus that stake Bet with their fake promises.

Clownish.
Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by AbaganaMiracle: 12:39am On Feb 12
Waoohh!! Very good news that Ivory Coast won the cup. Any Igbo found supporting nigeria must have his brain examined. Ivory Coast is the country that gave refuge to our eternal leader Ikemba Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, so they deserve our support and we are happy that they beat the hell out of the terrorist country called nigeria to win the cup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by ValarDoharis: 12:44am On Feb 12
Rubbish talk
Entprys:

I dey laff.
Una neva si enitin.

Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by osmosis101(m): 2:15am On Feb 12
Help me ask ur prophet if prices wil com down... And are we stil going to enjoy naija witout FRAUD

1 Like

Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by 123yes(m): 4:04am On Feb 12
AbaganaMiracle:
Waoohh!! Very good news that Ivory Coast won the cup. Any Igbo found supporting nigeria must have his brain examined. Ivory Coast is the country that gave refuge to our eternal leader Ikemba Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, so they deserve our support and we are happy that they beat the hell out of the terrorist country called nigeria to win the cup.
woke m is odi kwa gi nma
Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by UptownVibes(m): 6:30am On Feb 12
Na prediction my guy grin.
If Nigeria had won, baba go still find format give u..

You self go still blive ,cux he has succeeded in make you blive that he sees beyond what you can see,and that he hears direct from heaven grin

The same you that was made in God's image and likeness will belive what a mortal man like you is telling you.. You think less of yourself, thereby limiting the power God bestowed on you via the holy spirit (The holy spirit living in you)

Via the holy spirit, you can see what your pas- sit-to can see...

Via the power of the spirit, you can even see if he is fake or real..

The book of ..... Make I no go bible this morning, make the sermon no too long.. cheesy

Oga come drop seed.. Hold something in your hand .. Left it up to heavens ,and say after me.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by Jayboi(m): 7:52am On Feb 12
Pele o, sheeple. I pity you. If to say Ur prophet predict the score join, I for believe am small.
Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by freemanq(m): 9:09am On Feb 12
Ur prophet no see solution to Nigeria economy problem na Afcon him dey see.
Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by Sirhush(m): 11:03am On Feb 12
Jayboi:
Pele o, sheeple. I pity you. If to say Ur prophet predict the score join, I for believe am small.
No one like God, if to say he sure for the pastor he go predict the scores too
Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by Sundaymosez: 11:20am On Feb 12
Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by SuperOnyi: 11:25am On Feb 12
AbaganaMiracle:

shocked

If Nigeria won, I will celebrate the boys because although they played trash throughout the tournament but they still made it; and the WIN will boost their career — it's just a man showing support for fellow hustlers. Even as Ivory Coast won, I'm still happy for them.

It wasn't Nigerian soccer players that killed Biafrans for demanding for their right to have their own country. I'm happy for Ivory Coast because they played well and deserved the cup.

I'm currently reading the Ahiara Declaration and Ivory Coast is one of the few countries that recognized Biafra.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: I Will Forever Respect My Prophet by Ohraykon: 2:48pm On Feb 12
Entprys:

I dey laff.
Una neva si enitin.

you are and your prophet are drunk!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rio Ferdinard In Lagos / 10 Most Violent National Anthems / Things You Never Knew About Chelsea Winger-willian Borges Da Silva.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.