Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast (1702 Views)

AFCON: The final was our worst game, the home support penalised us - Peseiro / AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 12:33am On Feb 12
1. Ivory Coast assisted Biafra during its trying times (the Nigerian civil war).
2. The APC that knows how to blame anything for their cluelessness would have claimed the glory. Already, the politicized NFF had stated in a daily newspaper that the eagles would win the trophy for Tifnubu.

How do you expect Nigeria to win when corruption has eaten deep into every corner of Nigeria, the super eagles included.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Chikel20000(m): 12:37am On Feb 12
Number 1 is totally uncalled for....we fought a war n everyone has moved on....no need bringing it's ugly past to remembrance pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by God1000(m): 12:37am On Feb 12
You people should stop writing nonsense abeg.

What has this got to do with the issue of Biafra now?

Too many demented kids.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Chrisrare: 12:38am On Feb 12
Allow kids to get to the final and they think they've won the cup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by derecho(m): 12:38am On Feb 12
Na That Borno Parrot(Shettima) that represented Tinubu I dey wait to see.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by bigpriik: 12:38am On Feb 12
ivory coast recognised Biafra

9 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Chinaza06: 12:40am On Feb 12
As innn ehn
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by AbaganaMiracle: 12:41am On Feb 12
Chikel20000:
Number 1 is totally uncalled for....we fought a war n everyone has moved on....no need bringing it's ugly past to remembrance pls
Slave with cow brain. Who has moved on? Nama brain, why are some of you so daft and dumb?

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by AbaganaMiracle: 12:41am On Feb 12
Waoohh!! Very good news that Ivory Coast won the cup. Any Igbo found supporting nigeria must have his brain examined. Ivory Coast is the country that gave refuge to our eternal leader Ikemba Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, so they deserve our support and we are happy that they beat the hell out of the terrorist country called nigeria to win the cup.

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Vischy: 12:41am On Feb 12
Nigeria never win Afcon cup since APC came into power
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 12:42am On Feb 12
Chikel20000:
With all the blessings God endowed with every part of Nigeria, do you think the war has ended? The war is still on, this time, between the powerful rich and the poor. That's why I support the breaking up of the country into it's manageable region for peace to rain. Nigerians are just enemies pretending to be brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 12:44am On Feb 12
AbaganaMiracle:
Waoohh!! Very good news that Ivory Coast won the cup. Any Igbo found supporting nigeria must have his brain examined. Ivory Coast is the country that gave refuge to our eternal leader Ikemba Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, so they deserve our support and we are happy that they beat the hell out of the terrorist country called nigeria to win the cup.
Your head dey dia. O di correct

1 Like

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by paramakina202: 12:44am On Feb 12
nlreserve:
1. Ivory Coast assisted Biafra during its trying times (the Nigerian civil war).
2. The APC that knows how to blame anything for their cluelessness would have claimed the glory. Already, the politicized NFF already stated in a daily newspaper that the eagles would win the trophy for Tifnubu.

How do you expect Nigeria to win when corruption has eaten deep into every corner of Nigeria, the super eagles included.

ippobbians are very insensitive and brainless.

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Chikel20000(m): 12:45am On Feb 12
AbaganaMiracle:

Slave with cow brain. Who has moved on? Nama brain, why are some of you so daft and dumb?
my problem with ur type is just how silly n foul mouthed u guys appear to twist words...what bad in carefully explaining ur points without dissing someone?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 12:46am On Feb 12
Vischy:
Nigeria never win Afcon cup since APC came into power
Because they multiplied corruption in Nigeria. They're all evil.
When u heard them chanting change during Jonathan time, u would think they actually love Nigeria. You don't know they want to do turn by turn on your head.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 12:49am On Feb 12
Chikel20000:
my problem with ur type is just how silly n foul mouthed u guys appear to twist words...what bad in carefully explaining ur points without dissing someone?
Na this gentility and coolness make me dislike Obi during the election. You saw your opponent said go after the power, grab it and run. And you think Nigeria deserves gentility? Obi for change the narrative during the election if not for his calmness and gentility which is what everyone is suffering from today.
If APC was LP, do you think same thing would have played out?
Ndi gentility

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 12:50am On Feb 12
paramakina202:

ippobbians are very insensitive and brainless.
You that is sensitive, is Ipob responsible for the rising hardship in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by AbaganaMiracle: 12:57am On Feb 12
Chikel20000:
I don't suffer fools like you gladly. You are daft for saying that everyone have moved on since after the war. What a brainless buffoon. What cage have you been living in to make such sweeping statement. Dumbo.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by paramakina202: 1:00am On Feb 12
nlreserve:
You that is sensitive, is Ipob responsible for the rising hardship in Nigeria?

They are not but ippobbians are known to be irresponsible rascals the reason you smuggled Biafra into discusion in a night Nigeria lost a game in the finals and half of those players or more are of Igbo origin.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by AbaganaMiracle: 1:02am On Feb 12
paramakina202:

They are not but ippobbians are known to be irresponsible rascals the reason you smuggled Biafra into discusion in a night Nigeria lost a game in the finals and half of those players or more are of Igbo origin.
Keep crying. What matters to us is that your cesspit lost to Ivory Coast. Those Igbos that played for your cesspit are saboteurs.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by paramakina202: 1:07am On Feb 12
AbaganaMiracle:

Keep crying. What matters to us is that your cesspit lost to Ivory Coast. Those Igbos that played for your cesspit are saboteurs.

The Igbo players are living their best lives why bitter loser like you still live in the dark shadows of Biafra.
Anyway I think you bot grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 1:08am On Feb 12
paramakina202:

Even if all the players are igbos, it doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is our enemy while ivory coast is our friend.
It doesn't change the fact that corruption has buried Nigeria and everyone is paying for it in one way or the other.
It doesn't change the fact that in Nigeria, a northern person would score less than a southern person and while the northern person would be given admission, the southern person is not given because of the so called quota system. If the people of Nigerians can not be allowed to develop at their own pace, why not divide the country so everyone can develop at their own pace?
So long as corruption is core part of Nigeria, I will continue to hate the forsaken country until it is divided

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by AbaganaMiracle: 1:09am On Feb 12
paramakina202:

The Igbo players are living their best lives why bitter loser like you still live in the dark shadows of Biafra.
Your cesspit lost today and we are happy. That's what matters. Your new South African constructed national anthem is making rounds on the internet. Useless cesspit. Ivory Coast taught all you cesspit inhabitants a lesson of your lazy lives.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 1:11am On Feb 12
paramakina202:

The fact they are earning big and living well doesn't stop them from wishing that Nigeria be better.

Ask Mikel if he's happy with Nigeria.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 1:16am On Feb 12
paramakina202:

Do you even expect anything good from a country full of nepotism and corruption? It's in Nigeria where someone is appointed for a position not because the person is qualified but because the person is related or the person assisted in doing one evil that helped them. At the end of the day, the person will be doing trial and error and the masses bear the consequences
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 1:18am On Feb 12
AbaganaMiracle:

Your cesspit lost today and we are happy. That's what matters. Your new South African constructed national anthem is making rounds on the internet. Useless cesspit. Ivory Coast taught all you cesspit inhabitants a lesson of your lazy lives.
Don't mind those generator Republicans. Even if they won, na inside darkness them go celebrate am according to the sensible ghanaians and soutees. Nigerians that can never know their rights. Even when they do, they turn blind eye if the person in charge is from their tribe. And tomorrow, you expect Nigeria to work? Ndi Generator Republic.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by paramakina202: 1:22am On Feb 12
nlreserve:

Even if all the players are igbos, it doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is our enemy while ivory coast is our friend.
It doesn't change the fact that corruption has buried Nigeria and everyone is paying for it in one way or the other.
It doesn't change the fact that in Nigeria, a northern person would score less than a southern person and while the northern person would be given admission, the southern person is not given because of the so called quota system. If the people of Nigerians can not be allowed to develop at their own pace, why not divide the country so everyone can develop at their own pace?
So long as corruption is core part of Nigeria, I will continue to hate the forsaken country until it is divided

Biafra is unnecessary discusion this night go and sleep.
Every Igbo person want to move on from the chaos you so called Biafrans has brought to them in the last few years with nothing to show for all the killings and destructions.The agitation is now back to square one while MNK cools his ass off in DSS cell.Abeg make una rest.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 1:25am On Feb 12
paramakina202:

Biafra is unnecessary discusion this night go and sleep.
Every Igbo person want to move on from the chaos you so called Biafrans has brought to them in the last few years with nothing to show for all the killings and destructions.The agitation is now back to square one while MNK cools his ass off in DSS cell.Abeg make una rest.
And the non biafrans are enjoying hardship and rising costs of things abi? How about the killings and kidnappings in Ekiti, Kogi, Jos, and other northern parts? Na Ipob them be for those areas too? Na Ipob kill 2 obas for Ekiti? Or are there Igbos in Ekiti?
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by paramakina202: 1:25am On Feb 12
nlreserve:
Do you even expect anything good from a country full of nepotism and corruption? It's in Nigeria where someone is appointed for a position not because the person is qualified but because the person is related or the person assisted in doing one evil that helped them. At the end of the day, the person will be doing trial and error and the masses bear the consequences

Its football one team must win and Nigeria made it to the finals.Egypt couldn't even make it beyond group stage.
We can discuss politics another day.For today allow the ghost of Biafra to rest in peace.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 1:28am On Feb 12
paramakina202:

Its football one team must win and Nigeria made it to the finals.Egypt couldn't even make it beyond group stage.
We can discuss politics another day.For today allow the ghost of Biafra to rest in peace.
Biafra can not rest until it is actualized or the corruption in nigeria is brought down. I pity those who died of high BP watching Nigerian match. Maka why naa? Nigeria na country? No be generator republic again?
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by paramakina202: 1:33am On Feb 12
nlreserve:
Biafra can not rest until it is actualized or the corruption in nigeria is brought down. I pity those who died of high BP watching Nigerian match. Maka why naa? Nigeria na country? No be generator republic again?

Even those that died sef I join you to pity them but such is life.Nigeria problems will be solved by Nigerians for now they are not ready and if you try to force change they will join hands together and deal with us like they did in 1966-70.So youngman drink water and sleep.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by aariwa(m): 1:38am On Feb 12
nlreserve:
2. The APC that knows how to blame anything for their cluelessness would have claimed the glory. Already, the politicized NFF already stated in a daily newspaper that the eagles would win the trophy for Tifnubu.

. Yep I also remember that u21 team last year that defeated favorite Argentina on their home soil and was on way to win the World Cup until they started dedicating victory to tinubu and lost woeful to a nonsense team . Nothing fruitful will ever come out from a stolen mandate except pain, frustrations and failures

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Players Playing For Different European Teams / Liverpool Fans Complain About Coutinho's Rating On FIFA 18 / Chelsea Fc Unveiled Nigerian Star Lager Beer As Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.