Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast (1708 Views)

AFCON: The final was our worst game, the home support penalised us - Peseiro / AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Catapault: 1:49am On Feb 12
nlreserve:
And the non biafrans are enjoying hardship and rising costs of things abi? How about the killings and kidnappings in Ekiti, Kogi, Jos, and other northern parts? Na Ipob them be for those areas too? Na Ipob kill 2 obas for Ekiti? Or are there Igbos in Ekiti?

Roughly 70,000 Americans are shot dead each year by their fellow Americans.

Equivalent to 1,000 Boko Haram groups operating all at once.

Americans don't see the solution as ''Let's break up the country, let everybody answer his father's name'', like you bush, ignorant, tribalistic illiterates desperate to become the next South Sudan, Sierra Leone, Burundi, Burkina Faso western-aid dependent banana republic out of sheer ethnic hatred for your fellow African.

Disgusting person.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by makemoneywbsite: 2:06am On Feb 12
Catapault:

Americans don't see the solution as ''Let's break up the country, let everybody answer his father's name'', like you bush, ignorant, tribalistic illiterates desperate to become the next South Sudan, Sierra Leone, Burundi, Burkina Faso western-aid dependent banana republic out of sheer ethnic hatred for your fellow African.

Disgusting person.

You're actually the disgusting person here. So let's wait for more people to die before realizing that the country isn't working and isn't workable, At least, Americans can conduct a representative election. Can you? By the way, were your forefathers Nigerians that you wish to die in a shadow created by a whiteman or woman? What if you could start thinking for yourself based on the fact that most successful countries on earth are near homogenous?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Uchek(m): 4:34am On Feb 12
Nobody has moved on!

Chikel20000:
Number 1 is totally uncalled for....we fought a war n everyone has moved on....no need bringing it's ugly past to remembrance pls
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by deji17: 4:38am On Feb 12
The yeye Seun and his modes will not see this kind of post and the OP to ban, na the people wey dey retaliate in kind his Eboe modes will be banning. Shege banza.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by idealogical: 4:42am On Feb 12
How come the only solution and the language of discussion is to always scream and yell about how much you hate Nigeria and the Nigerian people.?

Never anything smart, rational, intelligent, or worthy to contribute, just nonsensical rubbish about hatred and anti-Nigerian rants all day, every day.

Life must be very depressing and miserable to wake up and go to sleep with hatred and eternal bitterness.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Alexis11: 4:48am On Feb 12
deji17:
The yeye Seun and his modes will not see this kind of post and the OP to ban, na the people wey dey retaliate in kind his Eboe modes will be banning. Shege banza.

Seun is the worst coward ever. He said he wanted to declare war on nonsense like this on NL then he recruited ipo.bs cum Obidients as mods. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Alexis11: 4:50am On Feb 12
idealogical:
How come the only solution and the language of discussion is to always scream and yell about how much you hate Nigeria and the Nigerian people.?

Never anything smart, rational, intelligent, or worthy to contribute, just nonsensical rubbish about hatred and anti-Nigerian rants all day, every day.

Life must be very depressing and miserable to wake up and go to sleep with hatred and eternal bitterness.

Few months to next election they will display more love for the country by singing national anthem and holding Nigerian flags while campaigning for their Messiah again. grin

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by deji17: 4:52am On Feb 12
Alexis11:

Seun is the worst cowards ever. He said he wanted to declare war on nonsense like this on NL then he recruited ipo.bs cum Obidients as mods. grin

The guy is a spineless mugu. Another I'm Yoruba but.. pandering to Eboes..
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Alexis11: 5:03am On Feb 12
deji17:

The guy is a spineless mugu. Another I'm Yoruba but.. pandering to Eboes..

The situation on NL is so bad that

You insult Obi, your comment gets deleted and you get banned almost instantly. You reply insults on Yorubas by the so called Obidients you get the same treatment meanwhile,...

Obidients are free to say any terrible insult that come to their head to Yorubas, Wole Soyinka and even Baba Adeboye etc... I don't even want to mention Tinubu and other Yoruba politicians...

Nairaland is gone!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by deji17: 5:46am On Feb 12
Alexis11:

Seun is the worst coward ever. He said he wanted to declare war on nonsense like this on NL then he recruited ipo.bs cum Obidients as mods. grin

The mugu will realise with time that eboes are fair weather friends. The other day when his site was down, they were mocking him.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 8:07am On Feb 12
Catapault:

Disgusting person.

You shallow minded and slave loving people of the generator republic love to use USA as standard when it comes to some things. Why haven't you compared their standard of living and rule of law to your own sheet hole generator republic? Ndi unity beggars.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 8:10am On Feb 12
aariwa:
. Yep I also remember that u21 team last year that defeated favorite Argentina on their home soil and was on way to win the World Cup until they started dedicating victory to tinubu and lost woeful to a nonsense team . Nothing fruitful will ever come out from a stolen mandate except pain, frustrations and failures
Exactly, your head correct. APC and their slaves doesn't know anything but first to claim victory and blame anything for their failure. Evil people and their supporters
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 8:14am On Feb 12
makemoneywbsite:

You're actually the disgusting person here. So let's wait for more people to die before realizing that the country isn't working and isn't workable, At least, Americans can conduct a representative election. Can you? By the way, were your forefathers Nigerians that you wish to die in a shadow created by a whiteman or woman? What if you could start thinking for yourself based on the fact that most successful countries on earth are near homogenous?
Please educate the generator republic man who can not tell us how manu americans use generators in their home and for their businesses. But quick to compare killings..
@Catapault onye sheet hole generator republic. Go and borrow sense and stop your your Nigerian mentality of accepting nonsense because it is happening in the US. Your evil leaders would push u to the wall but u prefer to break the wall instead of challenging them.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 8:19am On Feb 12
deji17:
You no like the post? Why exactly? Is Nigeria treating you well? Wake-up, you people of the generator republic
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 8:21am On Feb 12
idealogical:

What do you love about Generator people?
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 8:23am On Feb 12
Alexis11:

Get brain. God has blessed every part of Nigeria. It is because you can't speak up things keep spoiling in Nigeria aka generator republic. Do u think it things were ok, people would complain?
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 8:25am On Feb 12
Alexis11:

Few months to next election they will display more love for the country by singing national anthem and holding Nigerian flags while campaigning for their Messiah again. grin

cheesy
Before nko? We will do that until the generator republic is broken into different regions to foster development and international unity among them.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 8:27am On Feb 12
Alexis11:

The situation on NL is so bad that

You insult Obi, your comment gets deleted and you get banned almost instantly. You reply insults on Yorubas by the so called Obidients you get the same treatment meanwhile,...

Obidients are free to say any terrible insult that come to their head to Yorubas, Wole Soyinka and even Baba Adeboye etc... I don't even want to mention Tinubu and other Yoruba politicians...

Nairaland is gone!!!
Has stating the bad conditions of the generator republic amounted to insulting yoruba? I think you are feeling guilty
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by makemoneywbsite: 9:24am On Feb 12
Alexis11:

cheesy

At least, it's been confirmed that he is a messiah to some people. You'd prefer a killer to a messiah but the bad news is that you want everyone to die with you because your life is worthless. Isn't it so? Your so-called love for Nigeria is actually hatred based on greed and nothing more. I never see a people who love their country but wish it destroyed by incompetence. I'm sure you'd have true love if Nigeria never existed and your country were your tribe. All you hypocrites chant and parrot Nigeria love because you're too lazy to exist without her freebies.
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 11:15am On Feb 12
makemoneywbsite:

At least, it's been confirmed that he is a messiah to some people. You'd prefer a killer to a messiah but the bad news is that you want everyone to die with you because your life is worthless. Isn't it so? Your so-called love for Nigeria is actually hatred based on greed and nothing more. I never see a people who love their country but wish it destroyed by incompetence. I'm sure you'd have true love if Nigeria never existed and your country were your tribe. All you hypocrites chant and parrot Nigeria love because you're too lazy to exist without her freebies.
Don't mind them. They always think we are their enemies. They don't know we are fighting for the good of everyone. Abi when they get to the market to buy meat, they give them special price for being who they are?
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Alexis11: 11:36am On Feb 12
makemoneywbsite:

Their is nothing messianic about Obi, he is by far one of the biggest scam ever. grin

Obi is incompetence personified and most Obi supporters are just tribal bigots that never wish well for Nigeria. grin

The remaining nonsense you wrote up there is for your worthless parents as you said earlier, send it to them. cool
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by Alexis11: 11:40am On Feb 12
nlreserve:
Don't mind them. They always think we are their enemies. They don't know we are fighting for the good of everyone. Abi when they get to the market to buy meat, they give them special price for being who they are?

Lol and you believe this packaged fraud is any better? grin

Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 1:54pm On Feb 12
Alexis11:

Lol and you believe this packaged fraud is any better? grin
Are you currently enjoying the generator republic with the man who built Lagos and the Atlantic ocean? Why can't he build Nigeria now? Abi na expo he take build una Lagos? Sorry, I forgot that he even forged all his certificates
Re: AFCON: The Two (2) Major Reasons I'm Happy For Nigeria Loosing To Ivory Coast by nlreserve: 2:04pm On Feb 12
Alexis11:

Their is nothing messianic about Obi, he is by far one of the biggest scam ever. grin

Obi is incompetence personified and most Obi supporters are just tribal bigots that never wish well for Nigeria. grin

The remaining nonsense you wrote up there is for your worthless parents as you said earlier, send it to them. cool
You who has been wishing well for Nigeria, how is Nigeria fairing now? You see that you hate Nigeria the most because your wish is working and Nigeria is getting worse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Football Academy Or Football Scout Or Yur Advice / Best 9 Players Who Refused To Play For The Nigerian National Team / [download Video] Cameroon Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifier 1 – 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.