Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Soludo Launches More Financing Options To Empower Additional 3000 Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Launches More Financing Options To Empower Additional 3000 Youths (184 Views)

Demolition: Lagos Yields To Pleas, Gives Property Owners Options To ......... / Soludo Launches Phone Lines For Anambra Residents To Report Insecurity / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Launches More Financing Options To Empower Additional 3000 Youths by Charming1(m): 9:14am On Feb 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ftoq6zNik
In his avowed determination to stem the tide against youth unemployment in the state, Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo I have that empowering 5000 Utes with 2 billion naira, established more financial options for people who weren’t enrolled to take up grants and loans.

The Governor gave the assurance at the launch of the "One Youth, Two Skills Solution" one day workshop.

The workshop organized by Anambra State Ministry of Youth was held at the International Convention Center, Awka which had the theme;
"Raising Smart Entrepreneurs for a Prosperous Anambra State".

While addressing the teeming youths, Governor Soludo said: "we have come to kick off the commencement of a long journey. The future of Anambra is in your hands.

"We have come to begin a process of productive empowerment in which you teach people how to fish, not giving them fish.

"Politicians and some other people doing what I call phantom charity, sharing bags of rice to youths is not empowerment but rather, giving them food for the day because the next day, they will be hungry.

"We will give you the skill and training. Our agenda is to have one youth with at least two skills. That is the future of Anambra, Nigeria and Africa.

"As I look into your faces, you are ready to go. We will approve more billions in coming years for the development of special skills and programmes we have for our youths.

"Today and tomorrow belongs to you. In Anambra, we are hardworking. The true onye Anambra don't beg but ask for help to stand on his toes. When he is established, he starts deploying others into the business. This is the journey we have begun.

"My government is government of the youths, for the youths and by the youths. Majority of youths constitute my cabinet.

"The 0.01%, the few hundreds who gets into the bush, who seek for easy route of livelihood, involved in kidnapping and crime cannot define who we are.

#AnambraStateNewMedia

1 Like

Re: Soludo Launches More Financing Options To Empower Additional 3000 Youths by CodeTemplar: 10:07am On Feb 12
Impressive stuffs. This man is trying compared to so many others. Wetin im neighbour for Delta state dey do?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Launches More Financing Options To Empower Additional 3000 Youths by CodeTemplar: 10:09am On Feb 12
Impressive. These are people who should be running federal govt and not some people who depend on the 0.001% in the bush to rig them in and intimidate voters.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Launches More Financing Options To Empower Additional 3000 Youths by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governor of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great as governor.
Re: Soludo Launches More Financing Options To Empower Additional 3000 Youths by freeGiftOfGod: 11:40am On Feb 13
Very commendable!

Jesus heals, Jesus delivers, He helps . Come to Him today and you will be brought out of darkness into His wonderful light, out of the dungeon into His glorious liberty.

Pray this: Heavenly Father, I believe that Jesus is the son of God, that He died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day to my justification. I repent of my sins (mention them) and ask that you forgive me and wash me clean by the blood of Jesus.
I receive and confess Jesus as my personal Lord and saviour. Thank you Lord. DM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Africans Must Learn: Trade Is By Batter Not Currency / The First Lady Of Kogi State Vows To Lunch A Bold Initiative. / Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-based Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.