Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? (603 Views)

Border Closure: More Rice Mills Spring Up Nationwide / Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES / Obiano To Commission JOSAN Integrated Rice Mills & Farms -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by tctrills: 1:32pm On Feb 12
nairalanda1:

1.Stealing has to stop. I think that my comment does not mean I deny stealing is happening.

2.Even if we increase production, and we should also do refining....we still need to diversify away from oil. Having 80% of our revenue coming from oil is not a recipie for economic success.

(Saying that does not mean I back the government, you know).
Yes oil will not solve the Nigerian problem. My point here is that even I'm that oil sector that we claim is our main source of income, we are under performing.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by advanceDNA: 1:40pm On Feb 12
nairalanda1:

You are really really not seeing my point, and are busy busy projecting.

Anyway, that's the thing with most of you. You don't want to understand.

Well, keep on supporting PDP, and LP, and let them support APC. aS FOR ME

Whether you like it or not, corruption and an economy where 80% of the income is from oil is not a strong economy. APC Makes things worse. That high cost of rice is a symptom of bad governance.

Good night.

Who is most of u?? U are just here to drop condescending point....u have nothing that pple can understand other that text book economics that doesn't factor in existing Nigerian leaders' lies and principalities level of wickedness...
Shioor...all u these old men on nairaland cant dialogue without trying to view others like ur children and small family members u feed írànu....radarada....

....i asked u how obasanjo ran this country with the high population, low debt, paid oil subsidy, edged the currency.....you cannot talk......

Please shove ur nonsense up ur àss.....

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by nairalanda1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

Please shove ur nonsense up ur àss.....

AH, you are now being abusive.

Well, no matter what you think of me, NIgeria is a broke nation that needs to diversify.

If it makes you so angry, keep on being angry. cheesy
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by advanceDNA: 1:46pm On Feb 12
nairalanda1:

AH, you are now being abusive.

Well, no matter what you think of me, NIgeria is a broke nation that needs to diversify.

If it makes you so angry, keep on being angry. cheesy
Abusive??
because I told u to keep ur opinion...
Oga..I have not insulted u at all...

Na u dey insult since...abi u want to pretend u are not aware of all ur condescending nonsense...abeg..abeg ..abeg...

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by nairalanda1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

Abusive??
because I told u to keep ur opinion...
Oga..I have not insulted u at all...

Na u dey insult since...abi u want to pretend u are not aware of all ur condescending nonsense...abeg..abeg ..abeg...

Okay, shove your opinoon up your mother's a***

(You said it was not abuse, thanks for teaching me). cheesy
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by advanceDNA: 1:59pm On Feb 12
nairalanda1:

Okay, shove your opinoon up your mother's a***

(You said it was not abuse, thanks for teaching me). cheesy

Lol.. grin grin ..I ddnt even know u were this low in the gutters ....Dragging innocent mothers into ur petty jabs.......yuck!!

If u think I will come down to ur level...that's not gonna happen... I won't join pigs in the mud by dragging ur mother

....I respect pple's mother too well even if I don't know them.. and I know urs raised u well...but u just decided on ur own to be unfortunate in life......and u should know thats not an insult.....just stating the obvious outcome of dragging someone's mother over nothing... grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by nairalanda1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

Lol.. grin grin ..I ddnt even know u were this low in the gutters ....Dragging innocent mothers into ur petty jabs.......yuck!!

If u think I will come down to ur level...that's not gonna happen... I won't join pigs in the mud by dragging ur mother

....I respect pple's mother too well even if I don't know them.. and I know urs raised u well...but u just decided on ur own to be unfortunate in life......and u should know thats not an insult.....just stating the obvious outcome of dragging someone's mother over nothing... grin grin

SO, you accept that telling me to shove my opinion up my a** was gutter language from you?

Thanks for accepting that you used bad language back then. I take back my own too.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by advanceDNA: 2:05pm On Feb 12
nairalanda1:

SO, you accept that telling me to shove my opinion up my a** was gutter language from you?

Thanks for accepting that you used bad language back then. I take back my own too.

Shove ur opinion up ur ass is keep ur opinion to yourself ......if u said that to me...I wouldn't find it weird let alone see it as an insult

but u dragged my mother ...just to to do what??....guy u are not worth someone that should be dialogued with ....abeg...bugger off
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by nairalanda1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

Shove ur opinion up ur ass is keep ur opinion to yourself ......if u said that to me...I wouldn't find it weird let alone see it as an insult

but u dragged my mother ...just to to do what??....guy u are not worth someone that should be dialogued with ....abeg...bugger off

OKay, gutter boy, go sleep with your dog.

(You said that shove it up your ass is gutter language, therefore since you are using it, you must be of the gutter too, lol).
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by Tianamen1: 2:27pm On Feb 12
Jamestown123:
You dey talk like mumu. Talking like you know everything. Calling people stupid because you think you knows what you are talking about, but alas, you are the stupid one here. Vietnam dong for instance, is useless, 1 dollar is 24,500 dong. But still, Vietnam is 64% cheaper than the united states. You think is because of exchange rate things are getting harder and harder? Well that's because that is what they want you to believe. I won't argue more with you, because it might seems like a waste.

What matters most to all countries is standard of living and not just exchange rate. The basic calculation for standard of living is gdp per capita (ppp) but this doesn’t reflect inequalities.

Countries like South Korea and Vietnam have gdp per capitals of $34,997.78 and $13,461, whereas Nigeria’s is $4,963.16.
What this implies is that the average Vietnamese is 2.7, and the average South Korean is 7.05 richer than the average Nigerian.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by zoputan89113: 2:49pm On Feb 12
There's nothing that NIGERIA CAN'T CRIMINALIZE. We are all SABOTEURS.There's nothing that NIGERIA CAN'T CRIMINALIZE. We are all SABOTEURS....
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by heniford2: 2:54pm On Feb 12
Catapault:
There are 200 rice mills in the country brother…

The largest is BUA.

Nigeria is the biggest rice producer in Africa by a country mile.
shiii stop lying
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by Jamestown123: 11:15pm On Feb 12
Shikini:

Mumu man, Xchange rate is the reason things are hard.
You don't have sense. To say exchange rate is only the reason why foods are cost shows how dense you guys are. First of all there is naira scarcity in the country, secondly, insecurity in the country has made a lot of people stop going to the farm, thirdly, high cost of transportation, are you dense? Can't you see how expensive it is to transport goods from the villages to the city where its needed most? How much is petrol and diesel right now? Another one is multiple taxation and extortion. You guys don't travel that's why you open your mouths like monkey and talk nonsense.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by Jamestown123: 11:17pm On Feb 12
seborrhic:

You ended up making a mighty,heavy f ool of yourself.
Of course things would be far cheaper if you are using dollar to buy stuff.
Infact using dollar conversion rate,things are still extremely cheap in Nigeria and prices should still go up.
Secondly,minimum wage in Vietnam is almost $200=₦300,000!
Minimum wage in Nigeria is ₦30k!!
So if a Nigerian is paid 300k as minimum wage,he/she would be living in comfort with the current price of things.
I can therefore see that you are not only dumb,but confused at the same time and don't know anything about the topic you delved into.

Lol I dey laff una stupidity. That's why they will keep on using our brains in this country.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Establish Rice Mills And Agric Industrial Factories? by Jamestown123: 11:18pm On Feb 12
Akaegwu:
Stupidity personified. You reason with your anus
Lol, no need to argue with this dense brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives Ondo State To Condole Late Governor Akeredolu’s Family. / Yoruba Race: Oguo Of Politics, Fire, Iron, Hunting, And War: Our Haitian Family / Achor Prince: Councillor who resigned from Wike's ward, recommended 4 expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.