Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Quality Luminous Distilled Water For Tubular Batteries For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quality Luminous Distilled Water For Tubular Batteries For Sale (107 Views)

Quality Luminous Distilled Water For Supply Sales / Business Proposal In Inverter Spare Parts And Distilled Water For Dealers / Buy Best Tubular Batteries @95k 18months Warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Luminous Distilled Water For Tubular Batteries For Sale by HelpeeDeck(m): 10:14am On Feb 12
As a Luminous Brand Senior Representative in Lagos, Nigeria. My Company Luminous is on a Promo this month February in supply of Distilled water in large quantities to Dealers, Distributors and Manufacturing Companies.

Refer or Buy 20,000 litters of Distilled water this month at the rate of 110naira per litter and Get 200,000naira Cash Reward immediately from My Company.

Note:

I only Supply at Large Quantities only.

Whatsapp me on 08032059244

Re: Quality Luminous Distilled Water For Tubular Batteries For Sale by HelpeeDeck(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26
Most times people complain of there Tubular batteries failing, unable to store and deliver electric charges despite just purchasing the battery new one or still under warranty of purchase, some have even gone back to replace the batteries where they bought it, still the same thing happening after few months’ usage of it, they now concluded that the brand is not a good battery brand.

They fail to know or find out that they are the problem and they are the one damaging the health of their batteries by using Bad Distilled or Demineralized water for their WET CELLS Batteries.
Most batteries are good and can last as long as you want them to, the issues here is most of them cant withstand what you maintain them with or pour inside during maintenance period, that’s why they damage or performances dropped.
Most people don’t even care, they just buy distilled water or electrolyte and pour it inside their batteries, without even minding if they bought quality distilled water or not, after short period of time, their batteries start failing.
Proper and Good maintenance of your tubular batteries with quality Distilled water or Electrolyte can out long the warranty performance of your batteries

EFFECT OF BAD DISTILLED OR DEMINERALIZED WATER TO YOUR WETCELL BATTERIES LIFE:

This can reduce the battery's ability to store and deliver electricity. Impurities can also create unwanted chemical reactions that produce heat, gas, and corrosion, which can damage the battery's internal components and cause it to overheat, leak, or explode.

As a Luminous Senior Brand Sales Representative in Nigeria, I Recommend our Tested and Laboratory Certified, SON Standard Distilled water and Electrolyte for all your Wetcell Batteries.
We sell at a very Cheap and Reduced-Price rate that you can ever think of in Nigeria.

My factory Production is located at Ikeja, Lagos.

For Bulk Purchases Only...Whatsapp or call 08032059244

Re: Quality Luminous Distilled Water For Tubular Batteries For Sale by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:23pm On May 07
Good afternoon, send in your orders for undiluted Electrolyte acid for your wet tubular batteries in bulk quantities. also send in your orders for your quality Demineralized water for your tubular batteries.....whatsap me on 08032059244 for your placement orders

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is Not Guaranteed / Two Simple Ways To Get Any Amount Of Money You Want. / Reduce Prices Of Cement Or Face Border Opening For Cement Importation-minister O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.