Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

#howdoyousurvive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #howdoyousurvive (168 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#howdoyousurvive by tankoy: 10:38am On Feb 12
Cement 8k
Rice 2200 per measure
How do you survive?
Re: #howdoyousurvive by Felimax(m): 11:00am On Feb 12
Nigerians are great without their leaders and are dummies with their leaders.

A bag of Rice is going for 100k
Next time you will not force yourself on the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #howdoyousurvive by Sunijacks(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12
If no be dust wey enter ny mouth weytin I for chop since morning?

1 Like

Re: #howdoyousurvive by Felimax(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12
Sunijacks:

Dust ke! You be snake?
Re: #howdoyousurvive by Goodnewsforlife: 12:46pm On Feb 12
Felimax:
Nigerians are great without their leaders and are dummies with their leaders.

A bag of Rice is going for 100k
Next time you will not force yourself on the people.
is that not your wish

U pray for evil n when it happens u start blaming tinubu

One igbo on d other thread is praying that fuel should reach 3000 n when it reaches 3k then u start blaming tinubu

A passenger praying for accident n when it happens he wants to blame d driver
Re: #howdoyousurvive by christejames(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12
I survive by moving to the dominated area of my fellow APC brainy thinkers headquarters at Bariga and scream EBI MPA MI oooo shocked

The things that follows is magical, carton of noodles, a bottle of oil, 5 mudu of rice, 2 mudu of beans and 2k that I will use 1k to buy kpanla from Iya Bose kiss we do this every two weeks...

Life has been 'good' since the day I started standing on the rusty Manhood. cool Fellow Nigerians, join me in the goodies of Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: #howdoyousurvive by Felimax(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12
Goodnewsforlife:
is that not your wish

U pray for evil n when it happens u start blaming tinubu

One igbo on d other thread is praying that fuel should reach 3000 n when it reaches 3k then u start blaming tinubu

A passenger praying for accident n when it happens he wants to blame d driver

If you wish for the rain to fall will it fall? Have you not heard of the adage "if wishes were horses beggars will ride?

Call a spade a spade because this has nothing to do with been Igbo or not. If you are very truthful to yourself can you tell me one thing Tinubu campaigned with and show me how hard he is fighting to achieve it?

Your oga is old and refuses to accept it. The Yorubas are so wise but how they fail to understand that you don't force yourself to lead people is what I don't get. Tinubu is not just bringing shame to himself to all Yoruba sons and daughters. Even if he succeeds in taking the capital back to Lagos it will not change anything.
Re: #howdoyousurvive by tankoy: 4:19pm On Feb 24
Sunijacks:

Funny but God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Wage From 1981 / Jonathan Is Emotionally Tougher Than Tinubu And Buhari Put Together. / 10 Months After The President And Ministers Traveled To Source Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.