Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago (71820 Views)

Dangote In Casuals, Joins Femi Otedola In Monaco / Femi Otedola In Public Bus In The U.K - (photos , Video) / Dangote And Otedola Tie Indian Head Scarf (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by t2luv1: 5:27pm On Feb 12
Catapault:

What imaginary god?

The only imaginary god is the god brought to you by thieving rapists and enslavers, you brainwashed, ignorant thing.

Partner damm you're on a war path today. We both need to sit down and smoke a peace pipe like an Indian chief. All I believe in is me. So, what is wrong with that? You have been praying in Nigeria to some god to perform miracles and make that country better, since 1960 mind you. Look around instead of improving what can you see. I am just saying maybe it's time to try something else, Your god ain't listening to any of the requests coming out of that country.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by okerekingsley90: 5:30pm On Feb 12
delzbaba:
See life ehn,,it's better to follow the teachings of the Holy books

Are you saying he doesn’t follow the teachings of the holy book. This your comment makes no sense
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Buhari1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12
After all that. Rest in peace bro.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by imagrg(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12
Life is but a dream!
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Wotowotoman: 5:42pm On Feb 12
NiceLegs:
So what happened to the Wigwe's might not be a natural death but a case of murder. This was posted by an anonymous group months back.

It is well.

Let's watch and pray.

P.S:
When I heard the news on Friday, I felt it in my spirit that the death was not natural. My spirit told me it was a case of murder but I had no proof. Now I'm seeing this. Only God knows the whole truth.

Trash!
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Wotowotoman: 5:46pm On Feb 12
t2luv1:

You know what I always find amazing about Nigeria's so-called Billionaires? Bill Gates, an American, and a white man has poured more of his own money into improving that country than those three of Nigeria's Billionaires combined. Yeap I repeat combined. That still will not stop some segments of the people in Nigeria from criticizing the USA whenever the opportunity arises.

You think you sound smart but you are just too dull. What’s Bill’s gate net worth compared to the net worth of those men
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Caaz: 5:46pm On Feb 12
Damn this man Hans die.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by WorldRichest: 5:53pm On Feb 12
LegendHero:

You and this your nonsense you spew daily. Which eternal value?

So anyone who practice other religion that dies won't have eternal value? This your own delusion is legendary.

That is the senselessness that religious dogs say all the time. Several of them believe that their great grandparents who died before the thieving Missionaries brought the Whiteman's religion to us are all in burning in one big Fire called Hell, just because they never heard about Jesus or Mohammed.

It's the worst form of stupidity I have seen human beings exhibit

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12
This world is not a home

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by t2luv1: 5:59pm On Feb 12
Wotowotoman:

You think you sound smart but you are just too dull. What’s Bill’s gate net worth compared to the net worth of those men

To answer your question I have had to make a quick dash to Bill & Melinda Gates's website to see how much they have spent in Nigeria. Guess what total $420m. Now to answer your question Dangote net worth is about $ 20 billion, and Otedola's about $12B.Between those two $420m shouldn't be that difficult. Sometimes Nigerians are just gasping for straws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Anunakeeh: 6:00pm On Feb 12
rasputinn:

With all his billions, why is Femi Otedola always looking sick?

Go Spiritual...

And you will find the Answers you seek.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Righteousness2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12
omooba969:

What are we going to do in heaven on daily basis?

Joy unlimited
Laughter unlimited
No more tears
No more pains

No work
No troubles
Just joyful Joy ! Rejoicing, Praising GOD! Walking and playing in the streets of Gold, unlimited happiness forever and ever
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by gaskiyamagana: 6:01pm On Feb 12
delzbaba:
Hi.
According to teaching of holy books of Islam, nothing spectacular has happened supposed he is a muslim, a devoted and righteous one.
According to Holy Qur'an death is certain and no one knows when, where and how he will die. In the article of faith in Islam, number six and the last is believe in destiny, good or bad( as trial)is from your Creator. As SERVANT of Allah, he is the One Who gave life and can take it anytime and anyhow, WITHOUT anybody to question Him. Kill or eating by animal, plane crash, ghastly motor accident or any form of dislike death does not mean He punish you or dislike you, even at point of any of these death you begin to enjoy His pleasure ONLY if you are righteous person, no matter dissatisfaction of people on the way you died.
On wealth, according to Islam, whatever you have, used and spend for yourself or for others is yours. Anything else you are using or just acquire is for others.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Righteousness2(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12
You Depart without JESUS CHRIST! You are gone into tears, pains , weeping and lamenting unlimited forever in Hell Fire. A place were you don't die! Neither do you live!
A place where the worms do not die.

Religion cannot save you.
Only JESUS CHRIST Can save you.
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven for all of Humanity. There is no other way.

LegendHero:

You and this your nonsense you spew daily. Which eternal value?

So anyone who practice other religion that dies won't have eternal value? This your own delusion is legendary.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Wotowotoman: 6:16pm On Feb 12
t2luv1:

To answer your question I have had to make a quick dash to Bill & Melinda Gates's website to see how much they have spent in Nigeria. Guess what total $420m. Now to answer your question Dangote net worth is about $ 20 billion, and Otedola's about $12B.Between those two $420m shouldn't be that difficult. Sometimes Nigerians are just gasping for straws.

Once you said Otedola was worth 12bn, I knew you were not one for me to waste my time with. Go and discuss with your foolish beer parlour mates. Nonsense! angry
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by brainhgeek(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12
See as dressing look simple! No tie, no babariga or agbada, no coat. Free guys
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by olabamidele95c: 6:19pm On Feb 12
Oh Sh*t. This is Loud and it ain't a naija thing sha.Oh Sh*t. This is Loud and it ain't a naija thing sha....
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by whirlout: 6:19pm On Feb 12
delzbaba:

You idiots just talk out of your ass hole. What does this have to do with the Holy book? TB Joshua, Odukoya.. they are gone too. Are they not holy book thumpers? Be quiet if nothing sensible to say
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by sunsweet33: 6:28pm On Feb 12
NiceLegs:
So what happened to the Wigwe's might not be a Now I'm seeing this. Only God knows the whole truth.

I hope that’s not a fake screenshot? Gosh!!
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Maysdevices(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12
Kenmatt:

What about at the last day, you find out that all these things you have been believing is nothing but fiction, how would you feel?

What about at the last day, you find out that all these things you have been doubting is nothing but reality, how would you feel on the road to hellfire?

He will feel nothing because contrary to what you think, a Christian life is actually fun filled, it is people that do not have an understanding of the religion that think it is all hymns and preaching

You on the other hand…..
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Machinegun91(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12
Okay
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Mrjadetan: 7:01pm On Feb 12
Awon Aro Meta.

Otedola Bridge, Dangote Refinery & Access Holdings
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by LegendHero(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12
Righteousness2:
You Depart without JESUS CHRIST! You are gone into tears, pains , weeping and lamenting unlimited forever in Hell Fire. A place were you don't die! Neither do you live!
A place where the worms do not die.

Religion cannot save you.
Only JESUS CHRIST Can save you.
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven for all of Humanity. There is no other way.

I did not read your jargons.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Johel(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12
delzbaba:

True... once one is born to life, the Bible is the manual to life.
Just like when you buy a brand new product,there's always a manual on proper usage.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by adams123: 7:23pm On Feb 12
Kenmatt:

What about at the last day, you find out that all these things you have been believing is nothing but fiction, how would you feel?

No mind him, it will be very late for him then to retract.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by adams123: 7:25pm On Feb 12
Dangote should remember death and subsidise his products to his fellow human beings as people are not finding it easy these days.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by sprints1: 7:34pm On Feb 12
God1000:
Billionaire club

In Nigeria, people talk about you and celebrate more when you are gone

People that even hate your existence will weep crocodile tears and speak nicely about you in your funeral.

May God rest his soul and others involved.

I believe he was a good man
there is no good man for this life only Jesus his... A person who robs the poor to last penny is not a deemed fit for goodness... Let that sink
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Righteousness2(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12
After you cross over without JESUS CHRIST, you will read and confess the " Jargons" by Force. But then it will be too late

LegendHero:

I did not read your jargons.
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by AskNgige2: 7:50pm On Feb 12
delzbaba:

Funny the evil politicians don't enter such helicopter...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by martinz1: 7:51pm On Feb 12
Blackfire:
Ordinary 500BILLION naira house. ..poor people

this man grin grin
Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Kay25(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12
delzbaba:
Which of them cos one they teach how to be a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago by Jossibest(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12
Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postal Codes Of Nigerian Cities / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.