Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 (20948 Views)

Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 / FC Porto Vs Juventus : UCL (2 - 1) On 17th February 2021 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by SouthSouth1914: 11:28pm On Feb 17
Oladhips:
My London neighbors, we can do this grin grin

Before I even type finish dem wayray don concede angry angry

Same way city concede. Go hype your team first
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Wordson(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17
bentenny:

And una don go back to una normal position of 10th...how about that from the most expensive team in the world๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Atleast una don try get one trophy this season...being the first team to draw mancity this year๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Noisemakers!
point of correction d second, because Liverpool did dsame last year with d exact scoreline

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

As a Man Utd fan i would rather have Arsenal win the EPL title even though their fans na Vuvuzela cheesy
Can't afford City winning 4 straight titles after equaling United's record of 3 straight titles, Liverpool on the other hand must not equal United's record of 20 titles.
Arsenal all the way.
in the next 5 years all these man u records will be broken. Let me see wetin una go dey use brag again
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17
Wordson:
point of correction d second, because Liverpool did dsame last year with d exact scoreline
Check what I said earlier.....I made mention of this year not last year!
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Jeffy1206(m): 5:30am On Feb 18
horhlyray:
is like you people have forgotten Chelsea has a final to play on Sunday against Liverpool
Liverpool still have a match to play on Tuesday so na nansense decision. The man is clueless like tinubu regime. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Peppysco: 7:06am On Feb 18
bentenny:

Oga English language.....try know wetin be recent before you open mouth expose your ignorance!
UCL way una win for 2021 nah wetin una dey call recent when mancity don win the recent UCL trophy!
I nor blame una....nah mancity and halland way refuse to take their chances to score!
Noisy and analphabetic olodo fans๐Ÿ˜›

No point arguing with a dud.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by fatboyslym007: 7:50am On Feb 18
motionarena:

Ooh meant iphone
Sell your iPhone buy Redmi send me the balance to keep for you grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:12am On Feb 18
CyracksMrBlogger:
in the next 5 years all these man u records will be broken. Let me see wetin una go dey use brag again
Broken by who, even if city wins the EPL for the next 5 years will they equal Man Utd record of 13 EPL titles?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:53am On Feb 18
ndidibabe:
But u know its impossible for Arsenal to win the league. Even a 7 year old knows this.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, am not an Arsenal fan but never ever say something is impossible when there is still a 100% chance STATISTICALLY for such a thing to occur...you go learn lesson cheesy
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 9:46am On Feb 18
Peppysco:

No point arguing with a dud.
Not arguing but encouraging you to get properly informed!๐Ÿ˜
Advise nor be curse๐Ÿ˜›
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by motionarena: 9:48am On Feb 18
fatboyslym007:

Sell your iPhone buy Redmi send me the balance to keep for you grin grin grin grin

Crappy Redmi undecided

No way
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Cyrus02: 1:02pm On Feb 18
That was the same question I asked dat day! And they called themselves professionals!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by djon78(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18
bentenny:

๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
Nah back of TV dis one watch between Chelsea and mancity!
Mancity wan kill una sotay una manager replace striker with defenders๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Nah halland way forget him normal boots for house I dey blame๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

As for post-klopp era,it should not be your concern but if you really know soccer history,you should know that when the greatest manager till date bill shankly left Liverpool,he was replaced by an equally better Parsley who continued where his predecessor stopped! Liverpool will be in good hands!

But can the same be said about agbero FC?๐Ÿ˜

Meanwhile,by the time poch don retain 10th position for chelsea by the end of the season then get sacked,una money miss road owners go hire another 'Johnny Walker' coach to epp una fight relegation next season with Everton ,wolves and the promoted clubs after spending another billion on upcoming average players๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Noisy fans way dey happy say Dem draw with mancity despite spending more than a billion to buy mediocre players๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol you can say what you feel like

Chelsea is not a push over club

Whatever you feel you got we have it

Even champions league we have it most recently

Premier league you couldn't carry it for donkey years Alex Ferguson was carrying it anyhow
We still did it 4 times until covid 19 helped una carry am
Even City don own am

Carry it again let's see

Don't come and mention those ones una carried last 1980

I am talking of when it was formated and named premier league

Chelsea had issues when Roman was robbed of his dear club

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18
djon78:

Lol you can say what you feel like

Chelsea is not a push over club

Whatever you feel you got we have it

Even champions league we have it most recently

Premier league you couldn't carry it for donkey years Alex Ferguson was carrying it anyhow
We still did it 4 times until covid 19 helped una carry am
Even City don own am

Carry it again let's see

Don't come and mention those ones una carried last 1980

I am talking of when it was formated and named premier league

Chelsea had issues when Roman was robbed of his dear club

Bros I get am before nor be property....isn't that what you guys always say when we tell U we have won more trophies than Chelsea?

If you want to know the number of UCL that we have won,check next season when our players come out on Tuesday or Wednesday on a red jersey at anfield with the inscription of the number of UCLs won by us!
That's when you will understand that history is important!
Well atleast we now know why man united haven't been anywhere near winning a league title considering that a former ref during Fergie reign had once confessed that most of his decisions when manutd played and won was because he was fond of the former united manager!

You cannot separate titles based on before or after the formation of the EPL.....that's would be a funny way to chalk out history!
Title nah title.....whether it was won in 1800s or 1900s.....it will always be on record that this team won a number of titles whether new or old!
Just because your dear club wasn't successful in the past doesn't mean you should discard others who won then!
If not for roman. Abrahamovich that chose to send his oil monies to Standford bridge,Chelsea would have been nothing but cup winners cup holders or just fa cup winners ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

For now,enjoy your 10th position and your new trophy: the first club that drew mancity this year๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by gabby227(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18
bentenny:

Bros I get am before nor be property....isn't that what you guys always say when we tell U we have won more trophies than Chelsea?

If you want to know the number of UCL that we have won,check next season when our players come out on Tuesday or Wednesday on a red jersey at anfield with the inscription of the number of UCLs won by us!
Well atleast we now know why man united haven't been anywhere near winning a league title considering that a former ref during Fergie reign had once confessed that most of his decisions when manutd played and won was because he was fond of the former united manager!

You cannot separate titles based on before or after the formation of the EPL.....that's would be a funny way to chalk out history!
Title nah title.....whether it was won in 1800s or 1900s.....it will always be on record that this team won a number of titles whether new or old!
Just because your dear club wasn't successful in the past doesn't mean you should discard others who won then!
If not for roman. Abrahamovich that chose to send his oil monies to Standford bridge,Chelsea would have been nothing but cup winners cup holders or just fa cup winners ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

For now,enjoy your 10th position and your new trophy: the first club to drew mancity this year๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You too get mouth. Idiot!
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18
gabby227:

You too get mouth. Idiot!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I for call you idiot but you worse pass idiot ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Broken by who, even if city wins the EPL for the next 5 years will they equal Man Utd record of 13 EPL titles?
I am talking about Liverpool and Arsenal, Man City will break the record of four times back to back
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by djon78(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18
bentenny:

For now,enjoy your 10th position and your new trophy: the first club that drew mancity this year๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol lament all you can

If you guys were special

How could you all sit your but.t and watch Sir Alex Ferguson carry premier league
For donkey years

Even when he retired
It took the help of covid 19
When other clubs were battling the pandemic
For you guys to carry it

What where you guys doing
Coming to make mouth against Chelsea
You are just weak simple

As for champions league
Check UEFA coefficient for premier league based club
You will see that Chelsea pass una for the coefficient
Except Man City
Upon say we didn't qualify

So much for a club with so called champions league

Yes we are 10th position
Because the UK government forcefully took Chelsea from Roman and handed it to those Americans that doesn't understand anything about football

If not we no be mates with una

You are just a has been before club
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 11:05pm On Feb 18
djon78:

Lol lament all you can

If you guys were special

How could you all sit your but.t and watch Sir Alex Ferguson carry premier league
For donkey years

Even when he retired
It took the help of covid 19
When other clubs were battling the pandemic
For you guys to carry it

What where you guys doing
Coming to make mouth against Chelsea
You are just weak simple

As for champions league
Check UEFA coefficient for premier league based club
You will see that Chelsea pass una for the coefficient
Except Man City
Upon say we didn't qualify

So much for a club with so called champions league

Yes we are 10th position
Because the UK government forcefully took Chelsea from Roman and handed it to those Americans that doesn't understand anything about football

If not we no be mates with una

You are just a has been before club

You go explain explain tire๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I never knew a time would come when Chelsea fans will turn explainers fc
Nah so una talk say money nor dey to fly go Europe play UCL match sotay nah havertz way use him own money pay for una๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Now you are saying the reason why you guys are 10th is because UK pursue Roman abrahamovich come bring American.....come ohh๐Ÿ˜‚
Did you read what you just spewed?
Same owners way give una manager over a billion to buy players in one window and he went for upcoming averages๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Kai this is too much๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Abeg try enroll as upcoming comedian because you fit blow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
From agbero FC to excuses promax
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by djon78(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18
bentenny:

You go explain explain tire๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I never knew a time would come when Chelsea fans will turn explainers fc
Nah so una talk say money nor dey to fly go Europe play UCL match sotay nah havertz way use him own money pay for una๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Now you are saying the reason why you guys are 10th is because UK pursue Roman abrahamovich come bring American.....come ohh๐Ÿ˜‚
Did you read what you just spewed?
Same owners way give una manager over a billion to buy players in one window and he went for upcoming averages๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Kai this is too much๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Abeg try enroll as upcoming comedian because you fit blow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
From agbero FC to excuses promax

I gave you facts
You are bringing banter

Cause you don't have anything to say again

Club that couldn't carry premier league while there mates were doing so

Abeg shift go one side

You don't have anything to say

You think say I come here to banter

Bringing mouth where Chelsea dey

Mtschew
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18
djon78:

I gave you facts
You are bringing banter

Cause you don't have anything to say again

Club that couldn't carry premier league while there mates were doing so

Abeg shift go one side

You don't have anything to say

You think say I come here to banter

Bringing mouth where Chelsea dey

Mtschew
Oga you are doing your club more harm than good by saying your current position is because UK chased Roman and brought an American who like roman splashes cash....it makes absolutely no sense!
Abi roman money get jazz way dey always make una win?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Common make it make sense nah๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by fatboyslym007: 2:56am On Feb 19
motionarena:

Crappy Redmi undecided

No way

You are more worried about Redmi...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Oladhips(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19
hakeemhakeem:

Na ticket make you dey concerned with your neighbor
grin grin you got it wrong man!!

All I want is for city to drop points even with their yeye one game in hand grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Oladhips(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19
SouthSouth1914:

Same way city concede. Go hype your team first

tongue tongue

0-6 0-5 no be child's play

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham HotSpur (1 - 1) On 27th September 2014 / Young Boys Vs Manchester United UCL (0 - 3) On 19th September 2018 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.