Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 (20947 Views)

Burnley Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 17th February 2024 / FC Porto Vs Juventus : UCL (2 - 1) On 17th February 2021 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by betshopagent(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17
bentenny:

And una don go back to una normal position of 10th...how about that from the most expensive team in the world๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Atleast una don try get one trophy this season...being the first team to draw mancity this year๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Noisemakers!
at least as football fan; you and i have watched Chelsea win more trophies than liverpool. That's the fact

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by betshopagent(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17
MASTERCHIEF0847:

This is your opinion. Learn to respect other people's opinion without agreeing with it.
I no insult you oh! Na banter oh.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17
betshopagent:
most expensive team in the world is city
It's actually manutd but Chelsea being top 3 for the most expensive squad in the world and yet languish in 10 position since last year!
Dem use 10th swear for una๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17
betshopagent:
at least as football fan; you and i have watched Chelsea win more trophies than liverpool. That's the fact
You get google and you dey type this!
How many titles you don win compared to Liverpool?
How many UCL u don win compared to Liverpool?
Chai this draw don dey twist your brain...mancity you did this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by korm2me(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17
betshopagent:
Relax bra. Liverpool is going to where they used to be before klop came. From next season, you would start celebrating top6 finish. Your own go worst because you no get money join. Relax, e go reach una from next season grin
Liverpool that's in top 10 richest club and even above arsenal. You say dy don't have money?

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17
korm2me:

Liverpool that's in top richest club and even above arsenal. You say dy don't have money?
No mind am....nah complesports newspaper dey give am gist๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by betshopagent(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17
bentenny:

It's actually manutd but Chelsea being top 3 for the most expensive squad in the world and yet languish in 10 position since last year!
Dem use 10th swear for una๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
you talk ask if manu dey win major trophy pass Chelsea of recent.I just won UCL in 2021. We maybe down but certainly not in bad shape like manu who has been building since 2013.allow me to build

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by chikason22(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17
This draw sweet me. Was hoping for Chelsea to maintain the one goal lead to final whistle. City are the real threat to my darling Liverpool

Not that bottling company called Arsenal. Na to put sand for person garri Dem sabi
๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Ubdavis(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17
And Jackson was lashing out at Someone for missing a chance.. imagine that.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by betshopagent(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17
korm2me:

Liverpool that's in top richest club and even above arsenal. You say dy don't have money?
that's in the paper.you get money you get money but Chelsea dey outspend you since wey you dey watch EPL.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by betshopagent(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17
bentenny:

I said since you and I started watching football .no dey google the ones wey you know watch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Bahamas95(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17
Poch made a stup!d mistake bringing in Chalobah instead of an attacker, even if he had brought in Mudryk it would have been better. At least he can take City defenders unawares at any slight opportunity.

After he substituted Sterling, Jackson and Palmer there was no more pressure on the City defence.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by horhlyray(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17
cornelman:
Poch no Sabi work o. On top 1 nil, you comot all your attackers. For how long can he hold city without any attack. The man is a joke.

I see man city winning this game.

Oponu coach
is like you people have forgotten Chelsea has a final to play on Sunday against Liverpool
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by thatigboman: 9:10pm On Feb 17
Ekaka14:

I see what you're trying to do there .....na where dey pain persin e dey take near fire grin
yes o, up Chelsea. Though I would have preferred a complete defeat but a draw is still good enough.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17
betshopagent:
I said since you and I started watching football .no dey google the ones wey you know watch
Oga I don't know when you started watching football maybe you started when roman and Mourinho showed up!
If you wan use I get am before atleast ensure you use Google and update and educate yourself!
Besides,what has your number of trophies got to do with una lucky draw against mancity?
Nah mancity esp haland I blame for this noise una dey make currently!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17
betshopagent:
you talk ask if manu dey win major trophy pass Chelsea of recent.I just won UCL in 2021. We maybe down but certainly not in bad shape like manu who has been building since 2013.allow me to build
Which one be recent?
You call UCL way una win for 2021 recent?
Wetin you go call mancity own?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
After 2021,wetin una don win since then....ohh I remember....10th position๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Noisemakers!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by mywells: 9:22pm On Feb 17
Chelsea put a dent on Man city career.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Emma1Oj(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17
Edoblakky:
For a match this important, playing chalobah was a mad decision from pochettinho
The man is acting like he's trying to please all his players at same time which is not possible because i see no reason behind Sterling and Palm substitute wen Jackson is still on the pitch. Very useless decision.

Anyway!! Liverpool has been giving me Joy since 1923..

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by ViceGovernor: 9:42pm On Feb 17
Chelsea absolutely bossed the match, up until caicedo got a yellow.

Pochettino should do better with his substitution.
He should have taken caicedo off, why is sterling not playing 90 minutes?

This Argentinian fvck has signed a deal with 10th position.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by djon78(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17
bentenny:

Oga I don't know when you started watch football maybe you started when roman and Mourinho showed up!
If you wan use I get am before atleast ensure you use Google and update and educate yourself!
Besides,what has your number of trophies got to do with una lucky draw against mancity?
Nah mancity esp haland I blame for this noise una dey make currently!

Oh so this draw now na lucky draw

Anyway you guys won't even smell this league title

It's Cities to loose

By the time klop leave
You guys will go back to where you belong
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Henk009: 9:45pm On Feb 17
motionarena:
Poch is an idiot
Making stupid subs that made us weaker

He lacks match reading

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Raf4: 9:51pm On Feb 17
betshopagent:

When and how did Chelsea win more trophies than Liverpool? May be you're a teenager

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Peppysco: 9:56pm On Feb 17
bentenny:

Bro, please, don't argue, the guy use English language wound you technically. He wasn't talking about the total number of trophies won by Liverpool compared to Chelsea but the number of trophies won by the 2 sides in modern or recent years. Some of the trophies you're referring to, you didn't watch Liverpool win them, na for news or Google you read am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Raf4: 9:56pm On Feb 17
betshopagent:
that's in the paper.you get money you get money but Chelsea dey outspend you since wey you dey watch EPL.

So, what's the outcome of expensive shit your Chelsea is buying as players?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by iwaeda: 9:56pm On Feb 17
mobileboy:

Your source must be high on cheap weed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by iFESTAC680(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17
cornelman:
Poch no Sabi work o. On top 1 nil, you comot all your attackers. For how long can he hold city without any attack. The man is a joke.

I see man city winning this game.

Oponu coach

Wait first, who are the attackers? Jackson??
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Tonytonex(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17
Jokerman:
Score, Una no go gree score... Until they score Una...

Please Poch should get a good goal scorer joor
those mumu Chelsea boys bleeped up cool
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17
Peppysco:

Bro, please, don't argue, the guy use English language wound you technically. He wasn't talking about the total number of trophies won by Liverpool compared to Chelsea but the number of trophies won by the 2 sides in modern or recent years. Some of the trophies you're referring to, you didn't watch Liverpool win them, na for news or Google you read am.
Oga English language.....try know wetin be recent before you open mouth expose your ignorance!
UCL way una win for 2021 nah wetin una dey call recent when mancity don win the recent UCL trophy!
I nor blame una....nah mancity and halland way refuse to take their chances to score!
Noisy and analphabetic olodo fans๐Ÿ˜›

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by arantess: 10:37pm On Feb 17
Ekpekus:
Truly never gave Chelsea a shot at this game... they surprised me sha
That's why you shouldn't be certain about these games....
Like I said on the arsenal thread to you "anything can happen"
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:48pm On Feb 17
motionarena:
Poch is an idiot
Making stupid subs that mad us weaker

you watched the game..

This was two points dropped

poch isn't the coach to take Chelsea far..

There's something about the team today, impressive, but they needed help from the sidelines , poch failed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by bentenny(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17
djon78:

Oh so this draw now na lucky draw

Anyway you guys won't even smell this league title

It's Cities to loose

By the time klop leave
You guys will go back to where you belong
๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
Nah back of TV dis one watch between Chelsea and mancity!
Mancity wan kill una sotay una manager replace striker with defenders๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Nah halland way forget him normal boots for house I dey blame๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

As for post-klopp era,it should not be your concern but if you really know soccer history,you should know that when the greatest manager till date bill shankly left Liverpool,he was replaced by an equally better Parsley who continued where his predecessor stopped! Liverpool will be in good hands!

But can the same be said about agbero FC?๐Ÿ˜

Meanwhile,by the time poch don retain 10th position for chelsea by the end of the season then get sacked,una money miss road owners go hire another 'Johnny Walker' coach to epp una fight relegation next season with Everton ,wolves and the promoted clubs after spending another billion on upcoming average players๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Noisy fans way dey happy say Dem draw with mancity despite spending more than a billion to buy mediocre players๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 17th February 2024 by Olarewaju89: 11:08pm On Feb 17
betshopagent:
Barcelona is the most useless big team in the world now.

Why bro?

They won na... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham HotSpur (1 - 1) On 27th September 2014 / Young Boys Vs Manchester United UCL (0 - 3) On 19th September 2018 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.