Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% (30472 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences / Uganda Runs Out Of Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by umobile: 4:02pm On Feb 12
Omo I shock o.
Adewale1603:
So with all what that's going on in the country, some people still has erections, people still dey have sex.
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Ulogwe1: 4:08pm On Feb 12
Offpoint1:
The 'kiss' I bought early last month for academic researcher purpose, was sold at N300. Something I bought for the same purpose 3 months before that at N150.

This will affect me academically, because I couldn't proceed with the last research due to change of schedule by my research partner. We were looking forward to reschedule on the 14th of this month.

Hmmmm, so how do we call you now?
Prof. of CD's?
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Ulogwe1: 4:09pm On Feb 12
na y ooo people still get strength to bregwa for this Nigeria economy.
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by femi4: 4:15pm On Feb 12
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Abagworo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12
More stds more unwanted pregnancy knocking at the door
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Felaincarnated: 4:24pm On Feb 12
Nothing concern Oba Elegushi and portable with condom. More ozours to city boy
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by SirLakes: 4:25pm On Feb 12
cheesy
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Okeoghenerobert: 4:38pm On Feb 12
Wetin be this?Wen man never chop na condom price dey sub?
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Moneyyman: 4:38pm On Feb 12
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Sctests: 4:51pm On Feb 12
ibrosantus:

Condom is learning. There's this tiny contraceptive drug my wife use as prevention to avoid unwanted pregnancy, it's just 350 Naira only. It's every day thing. The last 7pills is not as effective as the first 3 7pills. At the usage of the last 7pills a woman is expected to see her period and do it with ease. So, it's(the pills) very save and costless.

Do you encourage safe sex with pills?
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Alhajikd: 4:55pm On Feb 12
bestman09:
Different strokes for different people. I haven't completed the payment of my children's school fees and buying of foods. Haven't bought condom for over 15 years now, so no comment!
Better for you my brother grin
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Rumundele(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12
Blackfire:
Come 2027

The same people groaning under this economical chaos will still vote for him , under the hypnosis of tribalism, religionism , regionism and to spite other sensible nigerians

grin
7 years and 4 months to go
Point of correction Tinubu did not win the election he forced his way into Aso rock
If you in a doubt ask ikwere youth president
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Cooky007(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12
Condoms and sex is not the necessity in this present economic realities that will alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians, right now we need total deliverance.
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by chinonfelix2(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12
Should pads and condoms be costly?
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by phemmie06(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12
They can improvise by using yodi nylon

spencekat:
Konji no send you ooo. grin
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Daniluv1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by LegacyB: 5:26pm On Feb 12
EasternPrince:

Try and shut up.

Start from your brain.
Tell that to your Father.
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by FireUpNow(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12
IrepChrist:
I am a Christian and I will never join the bandwagon of people who think the world population should be reduced. But as it is, it's time for Nigerians to stopping have so many kids they don't have the financial capacity to take care of.

Nigeria did not prepare for this teaming population. Nigeria is almost the size of the population of the US. But Texas land mass and economy is bigger than Nigeria. We must do something now.

There should be sex vacation for 10 yrs to prevent making too many children or lets go to 2 kids a family only!
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by mukthar2000(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12
grin
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Maxtipulation(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12
Y'all should stop making babies
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by spencekat(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12
phemmie06:
They can improvise by using yodi nylon

Chai! grin
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Israel07: 6:09pm On Feb 12
Hiv, Sti and STds about to be a menace. Girls are not that faithful this days as hunger is becoming unbearable so man gats be on guard at all times
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by godofuck231: 7:20pm On Feb 12
Start producing your own condoms , asshooolles
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Everydaylove: 7:35pm On Feb 12
I always laugh out when I see staunch Tinubu supporter complains and they can't do me anything .. their sufferings dey sweet me. I remember when they were threatening everyone not to come out if they are not voting APC... Make I go enjoy my jollof rice and chicken jare.. awon Oni yeye
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by fuck419: 7:47pm On Feb 12
omooba969:

This is the black man's problem, why fvck to totally take your mind off your burning roof?? undecided

Talk of misplaced priority!

Grab your elected leaders looters by their balls and stop voting thieves into public offices. angry

I agree with you. Fuvking is just like drinking alcohol. It will clear later and you would realise that the problem is still there.

Let's grab our leaders by their balls.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by cardoso514: 7:55pm On Feb 12
Message is Abstain
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by kaywhy09(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12
So people still get erection for this contry shocked
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Dennisochampa: 9:34pm On Feb 12
This should be reducing to discourage unwanted pregnancy.....
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by emorse(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12
omooba969:

Stop voting thieves into public offices...daz all. 🙂
When you find one that's not a thief, and you can guarantee that votes will count, please let us know.
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:17pm On Feb 12
Please where was this energy when ladies were complaining about the price of sanitary pads?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by CockPit: 1:52am On Feb 13
ajepako:
grin grin grin

The only small thing wey poor people dey take hold body for this Tinubu hard time

Na im don cost so.

Anyway, On his manhood they shall stand

Oro buruku toun-terin grin grin

Calm down, Tinubu cannot stop withdrawal method. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% by Konquest: 1:55am On Feb 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines / Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures / Lassa Fever: Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment By WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.