Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 (334 Views)

What Happens If You Commit Suicide / Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven / See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by FRANCISTOWN: 4:34pm On Feb 12
(Interesting quotes at closure)
In sequel to DrJones109 's thread titled: Atheism Has a Suicide Problem, which of course propelled me to prepare this thread.

Link here -> Click me

Theism is the main cause of depression, sadness and downheartedness and I'll show you with handleable proofs so, stay with me.

To begin, I was never sad when I deconverted into atheism. I was only appalled because, I could not imagine how I could have been so stupid enough to believe the ideology of god in the first place. Though I was not the brightest, but I am one who always introduce his common reasoning into every sphere of life.

Therefore, it was appalling that I couldn't find the conspiracies and the idiocies in religions early enough.

However, I was able to reconcile with that because I realized I was indoctrinated into it. Though, I kind of took it seriously at one point.

Submitting that atheists become sad over a conflict of believes is not only repellently frightful but also extremely lousy.

To proceed. DrJones109 also made an unfounded, bold and audacious claim that atheists are sad over existential crisis. I find this ridiculous because atheists don't bother themselves with existential crisis, there are some atheists who believe the scientific disposition and the ones who basically do not care. I belong to the latter. I simply don't know and I do not want to know. Of what advantage would the "knowing" be unto my existence?

While at it. DrJones109 and his cohorts manufactured a very intriguing theory from unseen particles which states that: atheists dive into depression because there is no one to call on to save them when they run into trouble. ROTFLMMAO

You guys are a bunch of jokes. Atheism is different from irreligiousity. Once you become an atheist, There are some fundamental truths that you must reconcile with.
Just as you have to believe in Jesus, confess him and be baptized to be a Christian.

•Believe that there is no other god except Allah.
•Believe in his prophet Muhammad; 'rosu'lulah'. (bathed into Islam)
•Observe his solat five times a day at their respective time.
•Observe pilgrimage to Mecca in Medina.
•Observe sakat intermittently. To be a Muslim.

Same way atheists must understand that.

•There is no God or genie that grants people's wishes(so, atheists don't wish their ways into things. They need anything? They work and earn it)

•Bad things can happen to anybody at anytime at any place. (So, atheists don't ask the "Why me?" foolish question)

•Some situations can never be avoided. (Therefore, atheists don't wallow in self pity and they don't nurture regrets)

•There is no supernatural power or genie that'll rescue you.(Therefore, atheists don't blame anyone for the outcomes of their lives)

•Bad things happen to only the living( so atheists are grateful even in bad circumstances)

•Atheists don't believe there is one stupid divine favour anywhere that'll make you excel your peers and drop undeserved shit on your laps(Therefore, atheists study hard to pass examinations, they do their feasibility studies with all judiciousness to pass interviews and to gain contracts. If things didn't work out with Atheists, we only believe that we do not try enough, do not know the right people or not just good enough. We don't believe there are some imaginary village people behind it.)

Lemme just stop here.

Congruently, theists, especially the abrahamical religions are the ones who believe there is one big guy up there who watches over them, protects them and answers their prayers.

Therefore, they pray and serve that big scary sky dude to be the principal beneficiaries of his goodies. And this is the reason they end up disappointed when they can't seem to enjoy any of the offers.

You'll hear lamentations like "God I served you enough, why did this happen to me?", "God I prayed enough why did you let this happen?", "God I pay my tithes and offerings, why should i starve?", "I work and tidy the house of God, why should I go thru this" and so on like that.

These phrases are evidence of disappointments. As we all know, disappointment leads to depression. When you expect a lot but don't get a thing.
It seems like, the more you trust this mythical dude, the more the disappointment. Hence, depression.

We can see different scenarios of the above even in their comic book called the 'buybull'.

This disappointment gets interesting when people who don't follow their mythical dunce sky daddy go on to become successful while their lives remain stagnant.

They go like "See Emeka that does not go to church prospering, and me who does everything in your name is just here","See Amaka who is a prostitute just got married, but I have been serving you since childhood, I'm 30 and I don't even have a boyfriend" and so on.
They feel betrayed because they believe that sky dunce is responsible for all things. After all, he is their father, Omnipotent and Omni benevolent, a just God and he loves them , he is always after their happiness and he will do anything they ask of him in prayers.

But what's going on? It seems this dude doesn't care at all. I
Therefore, betrayal leads to depression.🤣🤣🤣

Y'all are the ones who have lots of promises written in your books, on what you deserve and should expect in this world. That makes you disappointed, feel betrayed and broken then channel you into downheartedness and depression when those promises don't materialize.

In contrast, atheists don't expect shit and don't live on any immature lousy promises. We understand that humans are not omnipotent and omnibenevolent therefore, we don't get disappointed in that kinna way.

In the end. Atheism makes you understand that the world is not always white and black, angels and demon, god and Satan, therefore it doesn't present any promise. Your hope is shrouded in your own handiworks.
Atheism is a lack of faith, it doesn't preach hope.

Religion on the other hand presents you with fallacious hopes and promises of things that you should expect. The problem with this is when the hope delays. Your heart becomes weary, you are plunged into sadness and depression.
Religion preaches faith, which is based on hope.

"People are depressed not because they do not have hope, but because their hopes do not materialize" -FRANCISTOWN

Lemme leave you with some quotes:

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evil, because it prolongs the torments of man" - Friedrich Nietzsche

“Don’t rely on hope, it’s just a temporary delusion that leads to disappointment.” (I love this.)

“Fake hope is like a fairytale – it may sound good, but it’s far from reality.”

“Hope is nothing but a false promise that keeps us second-guessing ourselves.”

“Fake hope is like a mirage in the desert – it lures you in only to leave you empty-handed.”

“Don’t be fooled by false hope, it’s just a trick of the mind to keep us from facing the truth.”

“False hope is like a band-aid on a deep wound – it may offer temporary relief, but it won’t heal you.”

“False hope is like a sinking ship – it may offer temporary solace, but it will eventually drag you down.” (depression, phew)

“Hope is a fleeting emotion that often leaves us feeling empty and deceived.” (I like the word "deceived"wink

“Hope can be a false ally that leads us to more despair and disappointment.”

OAM4J , atheists also deserve to have their threads at where everyone can see. We will be savin lots of people this year(2024)

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Sirmwill: 4:37pm On Feb 12
Wow
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12
I agree with you

This religion of a thing can render you stupid and crazy, broke and finally create anxiety and depression and by the time you realise. It will take great work to retrace your steps.

Maybe if I had been born by atheist na me and Zuckerberg go dey drag wealth

I stopped going to church after discovering I fall into severe depression after attending anything called church.

Nomore

1 Like

Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12
When you hear verses like "lend to many nations" and they the one in series of debts

Verse like I have been young now I am old I have never seen the children of the righteous beg for bread.

But in the real world the children of the righteous are actually begging for bread and children of the so called worldly men like politicians and musicians are living luxurious live.

Wasting time praying for a non existent divine favour and helper
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by FRANCISTOWN: 5:43am On Feb 13
LalastiklaIa:
I agree with you

This religion of a thing can render you stupid and crazy, broke and finally create anxiety and depression and by the time you realise. It will take great work to retrace your steps.

Maybe if I had been born by atheist na me and Zuckerberg go dey drag wealth

I stopped going to church after discovering I fall into severe depression after attending anything called church.

Nomore
Yes! That's a useful word in there "Anxiety". When they pray, because they are supposed to have faith. They become anxious because, they don't know what this sky dude will do.

They know he is not dependable but they don't want to admit it. They are desperately wanting their faith in God to materialize.
So they become anxious about when the answers to prayers will come.
And if it didn't, they'd start blaming themselves because their imaginary dude can never fail.
They go like "Maybe it's not the right time for me".
"Maybe god has a better plan"
"Maybe the can would kill me if God gave me a car" e.t.c I wonder if their God can only give them a car but doesn't have the power to protect them from the damages the car will cause.

Finally, they become sad due to the disappointment.

Instead of them to sit and realize that this god might actually not be hearing them.

I've said it. A believe in any form of a thing called god is for the weak, irresponsible people who can't be fully responsible for their lives.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by FRANCISTOWN: 5:51am On Feb 13
LalastiklaIa:
When you hear verses like "lend to many nations" and they the one in series of debts

Verse like I have been young now I am old I have never seen the children of the righteous beg for bread.

But in the real world the children of the righteous are actually begging for bread and children of the so called worldly men like politicians and musicians are living luxurious live.

These are true words of wisdom. This is what is going on in our environment.

You see these Abrahamic religions especially, there is nothing as silly as them.
I had an aunt. Christianity ruined her life. I mean, it completely ruined her life, messed her own life up and finally sent her to an early grave. But that's a story for another day.

I do not want another victim, that's the reason I vouched to use any platform I have to help save people.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:29am On Feb 13
FRANCISTOWN:

You see these Abrahamic religions especially, there is nothing as silly as them.
I had an aunt. Christianity ruined her life. I mean, it completely ruined her life, messed her own life up and finally sent her to an early grave. But that's a story for another day.

I do not want another victim, that's the reason I vouched to use any platform I have to help save people.

You can also share your aunt's story so that people on that part will take lessons
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14pm On Feb 13
FRANCISTOWN:
(Interesting quotes at closure)
In sequel to DrJones109 's thread titled: Atheism Has a Suicide Problem, which of course propelled me to prepare this thread.

Link here -> Click me

Theism is the main cause of depression,...

This is absolute rubbish.

Depression is caused by the abundance of stupid things you have done with your life which is srongly attached to the blesing of childhood being over.

So where before as a child you did stupid things and God takes away the pain of them or even insulates you from the pain, immediately that blessing ends, all your previous and present stupidities now crash in and stay there with all their pains unabated or reduced.

So you feel more foolisher and stupider as you.grow up which.is why you find it very very painfull when anyone calls you stupid or foolish as you already feel you are already.

Hence you are pressed with the abundance of your stupidities and the foolish unforgettable results you got from them.

Thus, only foolish non Christians are members of the society of the-pressed And there is no argument about that.
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18pm On Feb 13
FRANCISTOWN:

Christianity did not ruin her life, she ruined her life because she did not allow Christianity to cure her of her stupidity.
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Dtruthspeaker: 6:26pm On Feb 13
FRANCISTOWN:

Yes! That's a useful word in there "Anxiety". When they pray, because they are supposed not have faith. They become anxious because, they don't know what this sky dude will do...

Only fools do not know what God must do plus what God will never ever do.

And here, you prove why you are atheist which is because God never answered your prayers. Which of course you now have proven why He was right to have not answered your prayers most especially after you.have finished praying 20 decades rosary to.Mary and joseph and saint this and that.

Everyone knows that catholic church is Satan's church like jw, so it is expected that.you would be an atheist.
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Dtruthspeaker: 6:30pm On Feb 13
LalastiklaIa:

Cleaning church and holding morning and evening devotion and preaching every morning is not righteousness.
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by FRANCISTOWN: 6:43pm On Feb 13
Dtruthspeaker:

This is absolute rubbish.

Depression is caused by the abundance of stupid things you have done with your life which is srongly attached to the blesing of childhood being over.

So where before as a child you did stupid things and God takes away the pain of them or even insulates you from the pain, immediately that blessing ends, all your previous and present stupidities now crash in and stay there with all their pains unabated or reduced.

So you feel more foolisher and stupider as you.grow up which.is why you find it very very painfull when anyone calls you stupid or foolish as you already feel you are already.

Hence you are pressed with the abundance of your stupidities and the foolish unforgettable results you got from them.

Thus, only foolish non Christians are members of the society of the-pressed And there is no argument about that.
Please speak English

1 Like

Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by FRANCISTOWN: 6:44pm On Feb 13
Dtruthspeaker:

Christianity did not ruin her life, she ruined her life because she did not allow Christianity to cure her of her stupidity.
Are you mad? My aunt's stupidity? Or your grandfather, your father and your mom's stupidity. Haha, who be this idiot?

1 Like

Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by FRANCISTOWN: 6:45pm On Feb 13
Dtruthspeaker:

Only fools do not know what God must do plus what God will never ever do.

And here, you prove why you are atheist which is because God never answered your prayers. Which of course you now have proven why He was right to have not answered your prayers most especially after you.have finished praying 20 decades rosary to.Mary and joseph and saint this and that.

Everyone knows that catholic church is Satan's church like jw, so it is expected that.you would be an atheist.
Same old song. Aren't you tired of this old school strategy?

1 Like

Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Dtruthspeaker: 6:04am On Feb 14
FRANCISTOWN:

Same old song. Aren't you tired of this old school strategy?

Only when you are tired of making old school foolish talk.
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Dtruthspeaker: 6:19am On Feb 14
FRANCISTOWN:

Are you mad? My aunt's stupidity? Or your grandfather, your father and your mom's stupidity. Haha, who be this idiot?

i do not like this, but you were the one who made her an issue. Putting her aside, what i said stands for people never realeyes that they are stupid and Christianity tries to cure it but it is a most difficult thing to cure stupid people of their stupidity, as is proven here.

So it is ludicrous that stupid people speak stupidlly against the cure of stupidity exactly.as it is a stupid person who will blame his car when it runs out of fuel.
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by FRANCISTOWN: 9:15am On Feb 14
Dtruthspeaker:

Only when you are tired of making old school foolish talk.
😂😂😂. I swear you made me laugh. But I stated the fact now. If your God doesn't answer the prayers of his followers. Then what's the point of him?
What's his usefulness?
Why should anyone pray to him then?

Imma tell you the truth. Everyone who goes to church or worship one god or the other can always point to many prayers unanswered.

If your god in all his "supposed mightiness" can't grant the selfless and sincere wishes of his worshippers. To me, he is as useless as the "s" in island. Such being cannot be a god.
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by FRANCISTOWN: 9:17am On Feb 14
Dtruthspeaker:

i do not like this, but you were the one who made her an issue. Putting her aside, what i said stands for people never realeyes that they are stupid and Christianity tries to cure it but it is a most difficult thing to cute stupid people of their stupidity, as is proven here.

So it is ludicrous that stupid people speak stupidlly against the cure of stupidity exactly.as it is a stupid person who will blame his car when it runs out of fuel.
How does christianity try to cure your supposed "stupidity"?
By inviting god for a cup of tea?
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Dtruthspeaker: 2:51pm On Feb 14
FRANCISTOWN:

How does christianity try to cure your supposed "stupidity"?
By inviting god for a cup of tea?

By telling you, you are stupid and showing you examples of the different stupid things you and other yous have done. But as usual with stupid people, they go on and do yet another stupid thing or even a more stupid one worse than the last stupidity, then they start stupidy shouting and blaming and cursing everything in sight wnen again, their stupid plans and wishes dont work.
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05pm On Feb 14
FRANCISTOWN:

😂😂😂. I swear you made me laugh. But I stated the fact now. If your God doesn't answer the prayers of his followers. Then what's the point of him?
What's his usefulness?
Why should anyone pray to him then?...

It is absolutely impossible that God would not answer the prayers of His folowers but rather people do not follow God and they only pray Him because He has once being kind to them and had once answered their prayers.

Whereas, to earn the right and place where God always answers your prayers is a very very hard and difficult thing for men to accomplish. But nonetheless, some people accomplished it.

So, it is up to any man to walk The Way or remain in the place they have always been and they know very well.
Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Busybrain2233: 8:23pm On Feb 17
Boss (FRANCISTOWN), I would advice you to ignore the Ignoramus above me. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Your Religion Will Make You Commit Suicide In 2024 by Emmanuel30a: 7:33am On Feb 18
Anything is good...

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Mission Of Jesus Christ / Do Not Delay The Time For Repentance / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of June 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.