Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Need More Factory Workers At A Cassava Flour Making Factory In IDO Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need More Factory Workers At A Cassava Flour Making Factory In IDO Ibadan (153 Views)

Muhammadu Sarki Builds Tomato Paste Factory In Katsina / How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? / GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need More Factory Workers At A Cassava Flour Making Factory In IDO Ibadan by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12
i am taking in more factory workers to work at a cassava flour processing factory in Ido local government area of Ibadan, Oyo State.
Pls if interested pls text and call me on the following lines
terms and conditions of the work are as follows:
The pay has been reviewed and it is more interesting and there is accommodation available with good water and light
9 hours work daily and 1 hour of break time
so if you are interested just DM limited slots available
Rep: ATMANcorp

1 Like

Re: I Need More Factory Workers At A Cassava Flour Making Factory In IDO Ibadan by Prosperousman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12
Aridunnuoluwa:
i am taking in more factory workers to work at a cassava flour processing factory in Ido local government area of Ibadan, Oyo State.
Pls if interested pls text and call me on the following lines
terms and conditions of the work are as follows:
The pay has been reviewed and it is more interesting and there is accommodation available with good water and light
9 hours work daily and 1 hour of break time
so if you are interested just DM limited slots available
Rep: ATMANcorp

Salary ?

(1) (Reply)

Quality & Healthy Day-old-chicks Are Available For Sales / Handcheck Moment-drag MINI PLATINUM / Customized Nylon Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.