Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak (20695 Views)

Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia / Cost Of Living In Nigeria Is Cheaper Than UK Or US / British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak Congratulates Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by reiddecuti: 8:54pm On Feb 12
Gimme men like him power and they will wreck this country even further.
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Ohuhunsulurep: 8:54pm On Feb 12
Haha 😂 very korn-fused human,
Just like our own yul edochie, who tried many things and failed 😬,
He first tried being a governor, e no work,
Then he tried supporting atiku-obi e no work,
Then he tried running for presidency, e no still work,
He tried being a rapper, e no work,
He tried being father of all nations, his main family scatter, money come dey finish small small, he then tried working his way into tinubu's cabinate, but unfortunately, appointment slot finish 😁😁😁😃😃😃,
Then instead of carrying last, he then tried venturing into house agency, e no work, then he tried doing real estate, e no work,
Then he is now trying out the online pulpit banditry 😁😁😁😃😃😃,
We still dey watch 😃😃
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Yong4ever: 8:55pm On Feb 12
nairavsdollars:
Daniel Bwala, former spokesperson to Atiku Abubakar in the 2023 presidential election has said President Bola Tinubu is better than Rishi Sunak, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

Bwala, who recently met Tinubu twice made the remark on Monday on his X page while responding to a user @Chinonxo.

He wrote

Bwala is mentally unstable!

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by aimmoney9: 8:55pm On Feb 12
Melagros:
COMRADES, please am I dreaming? It's obvious that, this Bwala is insane, the level of his asslicking is unprecedented
Femi Adesina, Reno Omokri, Bayo Onanuga, Femi Fani Kayode, Lai Mohammed, Festus Keyamo, Asari Dokubo, that former Lagos gutter cleaner........all they are, are hype men for Buhari and Tinubu.... grin grin grin grin grin

Femi adesina once said "it is better to be on the land than under the land" on a live interview on AIT, during fulani ethnic cleansing of Benue farmers and indigenes....... grin grin grin grin

APC is an evil party, once you join, you loose your senses.......e.g Desmond Elliott sharing perfume, building pako bridge for his constituents.... grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing good can come out of APC........ grin grin grin grin

How much is a bag of rice and cement in your area ??........... grin grin grin grin grin

EBIN part one oooooo........ grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by ddippset(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12
I used to think FFK was the biggest irritant and asss kissser.

Bwalya is fast becoming a worthy competitor.

4 Likes

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by fawaz050(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12
Melagros:
COMRADES, please am I dreaming? It's obvious that, this Bwala is insane, the level of his asslicking is unprecedented

Baba don broke

3 Likes

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Tochi360: 8:58pm On Feb 12
grin grin You go see hungry man wey no even know how food go come tomorrow dey ginger dey se Yes this man wey e don belleful with him family talk true grin

There has never been a time when Nigerians from all Tribe agree that a govt is a massive Failure like this Tinubu own grin
Igbo, Hausa,Yoruba etc agrees that Tinubu is a TOTAL FAILURE,A COLLOSAL
DISAPPOINTMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by DystopianMuse(f): 8:59pm On Feb 12
Yes. President. Tinubu is better than sunak, putin, modi, bidan, scholz and other world leaders combined. He has an approval rating of 99%, with apc having a wild lead in the poll. Counter this with facts only!
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by ufotunang: 8:59pm On Feb 12
Idle man... tinubu just give him an appointment... that is what he is desperately looking for

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by jojothaiv(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12
Well, he's a politician, nothing surprising here...
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by sole26: 9:00pm On Feb 12
So na this man useless reach? God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by ufotunang: 9:02pm On Feb 12
matify83:
This man fall my hand big time!

I wonder what happened to the Muslim -Muslim ticket that made him leave APC on the first place .
With his recent romance with Asiwaju, we can conclude that his conscience has been seared with the lust for power.

...the man is broke..so he is desperately looking for appointment

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by ufotunang: 9:04pm On Feb 12
Tinubu is better than UK.prime minister..but tinubu traves to UK for medical treatment and his grandchildren are schooling in UK
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Sterope(f): 9:06pm On Feb 12
They are both bloodthirsty and power hungry buffoons.
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by deelobe: 9:10pm On Feb 12
Melagros:
I am shocked!!! To think that I watched this guy last year August talkng and I thought he was a serious human being. I am feeling bad right now that I wasted time listening to Keyamo's brother- Their bellies are their gods.

2 Likes

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by wizelink(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12
Anywhere belle face ...

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Saspi718: 9:18pm On Feb 12
This Bwala dude is probably very broke now. His loud noise reminds me of Pini Jason law. The wailers cry is loudest when far from power but low once close to or in power.

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Hassanmaye(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12
Melagros:
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Fidecoo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12
nairavsdollars:
Daniel Bwala, former spokesperson to Atiku Abubakar in the 2023 presidential election has said President Bola Tinubu is better than Rishi Sunak, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

Bwala, who recently met Tinubu twice made the remark on Monday on his X page while responding to a user @Chinonxo.

He wrote

This man "bwala".
Is a very very stupid man.

Infact, he just made me to over hate almost all nigeria politicians.

Comparing sleep to death.
I swear, I can rule nigeria better, than Tinubu(10×)

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by janeedema(f): 9:28pm On Feb 12
On this, I sort of disagree.

Buhari was a disaster, but the North remained loyal to his insane leadership. Truth is, if Tinubu were a Northerner, they would have kept mute to the present predicament plaguing the country.

This is why ethnicity is the greatest sabotage of our democracy.

The day we embrace the culture of voting a man based on what he brings to bear, and not on his ethnic group, we would be on our way to redemption as a nation.

Sadly, President Tinubu is not the kind of man who bows under pressure, nor does he give a damn about the rule of law, and yeah! He doesn't submit himself to anyone-- including to a free and fair election. The judiciary is bought. The legislative arm is gone as well. It's for a reason.

President's Tinubu's antecedence shows he doesn't relinquish power, this is why we should have ensured power never reached him.

But No! We did.

This ship we are in is gonna be a long one. So, fasten your seat belts for our captain doesn't retreat not does he surrender.

he can'tquote author=Tochi360 post=128426385] grin grin You go see hungry man wey no even know how food go come tomorrow dey ginger dey se Yes this man wey e don belleful with him family talk true grin

There has never been a time when Nigerians from all Tribe agree that a govt is a massive Failure like this Tinubu own grin
Igbo, Hausa,Yoruba etc agrees that Tinubu is a TOTAL FAILURE,A COLLOSAL
DISAPPOINTMENT.
[/quote]
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Elidrisy20: 9:33pm On Feb 12
Ode watin concern is with UK?
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:46pm On Feb 12
For Tunumbu to be running to France to recharge his battery, he must have had problems with UK!
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by JudasNaKarrot: 9:50pm On Feb 12
Abobi dey hustle for appointment. One thing I know about Agbado master is that he doesn't forgive or forget. You can not use him and clean the floor today and come back tomorrow for forgiveness, seeking for appointment. Yes, he will welcome you, embrace you but that ends it there. He doesn't forget. That is a mafioso for you.
FFK
Bwala
Omokriminal
Etc.
All of them will never smell any appointment in Gazelle government.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Oghene86: 9:56pm On Feb 12
nairavsdollars:

He wrote

Don't know the difference between you and Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12
You are a beautiful fool

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by uba1991: 9:59pm On Feb 12
This is what poverty can cause.

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Yankee101: 10:07pm On Feb 12
Just for food
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Feb 12
post=128426080:
This is not a competition.

A better Nigeria 🇳🇬 all around is all we want.

We are not asking or talking about who or what is better.

Let's make Nigeria great in our lifetime. 🇳🇬.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

the way Bwala is sounding now is the way you sounded when you were shouting "darling daddy" for 8years with nothing to show for yourself and for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by naijaking1: 10:14pm On Feb 12
Reno vs Bawala: who get job first from Tinubu after Yoruba people get finish?
Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by Heffalump(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12
Melagros:

With moneeey, you can buy common sense and human brain. Bwala already sold his cerebral hemisphere for some dollars.

1 Like

Re: Bwala: President Tinubu Is Better Than UK Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak by FireUpNow(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12
This man don forget to take his evening medicine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash / Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat / Work Begins On $3bn Lagos Light Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.