Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms (30358 Views)

Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms / Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram / Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by TheGift: 9:40pm On Feb 12
Ballmer:
Maybe but look at those insulting the Eagles to see most are your obidient colleagues you went about insulting all Nigerians not supporting the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi with.

Hasty Assumptions and jumping to conclusions are such foolish things to do . Like, on what basis did you conclude that I was an obedient”. When and where did you see me campaign for Peter Obi?

Yet you expect me to believe your hasty and most likely biased conclusion that most of Super Eagles critics are @obidients” ? Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Mamijoh(f): 9:43pm On Feb 12
mytime24:
Naija don carry all their vex for bad government take attack am 😆
Na only you talk true for here

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nairamaniac: 9:44pm On Feb 12
9jatriot:
Very unfair to criticised him, he actually played well in the tournament. This is what I wrote about him.

https://www.nairaland.com/7997465/only-one-appreciates-role-alex

I want to believe that you are desperately trying to use this opportunity to boast of your high knowledge of football.

Prof. Football

Iwobi messed up more than half of the times he tried to perform all those his tasks you mentioned up there.

I'm sure your tv was showing you xavi/iniesta in place of iwobi.

Rubbish.

Someone that could hardly make accurate short passes.

Atimes he made 3consecutive bad passes.

U must be a self-deciever that also wants others to be in your shoes.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by mysticwarrior(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12
This same Iwobi was careless in the last Afcon and received a red card which made Nigeria got knocked out of that tournament, now he don come with him badluck again, he doesn’t tackle, he doesn’t win balls, his passes were awkward, zero agility and low football intelligent capability.

5 Likes

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nairamaniac: 9:47pm On Feb 12
AuthorMan:
This is the reason the other halfcaste goal keeper left Eagles.

Nigerians are ingrates.

Someone served you with all his heart. Sweating for 90minutes in such a hot weather still you will insult him.

Must you win all the time?

Sad

My son plays in Europe. Not yet a professionalt though and was just saying this evening that his sister was joking she sees him in Nigerian colours in few years. I encouraged him and couldn't tell him the truth about his father's land.

It is not worth it.

Better get your son prepared. He would receive more insults than iwobi if he ends up playing as badly as iwobi

Iwobi had no business playing beyond that 1st half.

Or even playing that very finals.

Someone playing rubbish under hotsun is same as playing rubbish under coldsun.

Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nairamaniac: 9:49pm On Feb 12
IAMBOSS1990:

Nigerians sabi bully people sha.

it is understandable for outsiders but for your own, you guys need to take a chill pill at times before una make person go commit suicide.

As if in their conner ,,deverybody is perfect.
suicide better pass wetin iwobi play yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Shattuck(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12
HitRun:
I am surprised people are blaming Iwobi, when clearly it was the coach's fault.

It was clear that the coach needed to change tactic or formation as Iwobi and Onyeka were overwhelmed in the midfield by the superior number of Ivorian midfielders in the first half. What did the coach do? Nothing!
the coach should take the blame honestly we couldn't battle for the midfield.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Jman06(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12
Nigerians should cut Iwobi some slack! The guy gave his best in the tournament. The coach should be blamed for yesterday's loss.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nairamaniac: 9:54pm On Feb 12
Judolisco:
Sha na life of a footballer everybody dey collect even Messi and Ronaldo.... He should stay strong and improve on his football... U don't need to do everything in football, you're not Lionel Messi... Jst pick one thing and do it exceptionally well....

What made ngolo kante famous, interceptions and tackling, Sergio busquest no dey run up and down oh, but he rarely loses d ball or misplace a pass...

Iwobi Don nearly 28 yrs now baba no get playing position, eno good for 10,wing, 6 or 4....baba go jst dey run up and down not doing anything

Kantr was beyond interceptions and tackling. He could get involved in the counter attacks.
Also had pace with the ball.

Iwobi is just mediocre. He didn't have any good game all thru the tournament.

Not one single good game,

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by ObaKlaz: 10:02pm On Feb 12
You may blame Piss-ZERO tactics all you want, but Alex Iwobi played nonsense. Losing the ball anyhow. Misplacing passes. Can't dribble to save his own life. Can't press. Very lethargic. No one man-marked him during the South Africa and Ivory Coast games because they knew he posed NO THREAT AT ALL.
Alex Iwobi is a D-list player.

...And that's the whole truth, nothing but the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nairamaniac: 10:04pm On Feb 12
obaidan:
Don't be the reason another man's child will be pushed into depression.. People should be nice. The loss hurts us all, stop attacking Alex Iwobi, he is just a boy trying to do his job. SOme of you abusing him cannot even get things done at your place of work. And you are attacking him for not playing well.
It's good we abuse him. So he wd honourably vacate that space. We wd have been better off without anyone one there in the first place

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Sleekfingers: 10:04pm On Feb 12
Iwobi better face club football. And leave those idiots dragging him with their foolishness.

That was how they were threatening maduka....bunch of foolish people.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Sleekfingers: 10:06pm On Feb 12
AuthorMan:
This is the reason the other halfcaste goal keeper left Eagles.

Nigerians are ingrates.

Someone served you with all his heart. Sweating for 90minutes in such a hot weather still you will insult him.

Must you win all the time?

Sad

My son plays in Europe. Not yet a professionalt though and was just saying this evening that his sister was joking she sees him in Nigerian colours in few years. I encouraged him and couldn't tell him the truth about his father's land.

It is not worth it.

Half caste is a derogatory word......stop calling someone that is biracial such name again.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by obaidan: 10:09pm On Feb 12
nairamaniac:

It's good we abuse him. So he wd honourably vacate that space. We wd have been better off without anyone one there in the first place
Me that i am talking to you know that the midfield was the reason we lost and Iwobi was the weaklink in the middle of the park, but people shold stop abusing/attacking him, he could be anybody's child, bullying damages self-confidence. I am sure he did his best. Nobody fails intentionally

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by fx45(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12
EreluRoz:
Fine f(x) . Your username is reminding me of calculus
You like Mathematics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nairamaniac: 10:16pm On Feb 12
obaidan:

Me that i am talking to you know that the midfield was the reason we lost and Iwobi was the weaklink in the middle of the park, but people shold stop abusing/attacking him, he could be anybody's child, bullying damages self-confidence. I am sure he did his best. Nobody fails intentionally

He deserves the abuse. So next time he wd stay far from our line ups.

I mean, you know you are that bad, then you come out when they choose u?

He was equally just as reckless in the match against Angola.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Judolisco(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12
nairamaniac:

Kantr was beyond interceptions and tackling. He could get involved in the counter attacks.
Also had pace with the ball.

Iwobi is just mediocre. He didn't have any good game all thru the tournament.

Not one single good game,
I said wat made him famous... Kante added counter attacks to his game later on under sarri and tuchel

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by niyilolawa34798: 10:18pm On Feb 12
Okocha Jay Jay is at faultOkocha Jay Jay is at fault...
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nesphil(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12
Iwobi was a massive failure yesterday.
He deserves the dragging on SM.

Ibrahimcoomasie:
Super Eagles midfielder, Alex Iwobi has removed all photos on his official Instagram page.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/afcon-2023-iwobi-deletes-all-pictures-on-instagram-account-amid-criticisms/amp/

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nairamaniac: 10:21pm On Feb 12
aswani:

Too bad, why are people like this? The sacrifices he has made and makes for his country, none of the online miscreats can.

I hope he realises that this is a situation where the noisy minority (a la Obidients) are causing the problem.

Iwobi would have been better off if he had submitted himself as a sacrifice than him making sacrifices.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nairamaniac: 10:23pm On Feb 12
Judolisco:
I said wat made him famous... Kante added counter attacks to his game later on under sarri and tuchel

Then you didn't watch kante in Leicester. U probably didn't.

Kante was usually the 3rd man running behind marez and Vardy whenever they won counters.

U didn't really see him in Leicester.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Sivou1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12
Jostoman:
They should leave Iwobi please, the coach tactics was wrong yesterday he shouldn't have started Chukwueze and zaidu sanusi together

My point exactly, when a coach preferred a conservative approach it limits creativity of a creative player. Iwobi had to play deeper in this tournament which was due to the team set up. They should leave the guy alone.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nairamaniac: 10:25pm On Feb 12
Judolisco:
although you are right with wat made him famous.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by ObaKlaz: 10:25pm On Feb 12
Sleekfingers:
Iwobi better face club football. And leave those idiots dragging him with their foolishness.

That was how they were threatening maduka....bunch of foolish people.
And how good was Maduka?! undecided How come no one is dragging Nwabali or Ekong??!

If you're good, no need to 'shàlàyé. And if you're trash, you'll get called out!

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by lexy2014: 10:27pm On Feb 12
MrProlific95:
Okocha Jay Jay is at fault

in what way?
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Feb 12
ObaKlaz:
And how good was Maduka?! undecided How come no one is dragging Nwabali or Ekong??!

If you're good, no need to 'shàlàyé. And if you're trash, you'll get called out!

are you telling me that Iwobi is the reason the eagles lost the final match?
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Judolisco(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12
nairamaniac:

Then you didn't watch kante in Leicester. U probably didn't.

Kante was usually the 3rd man running behind marez and Vardy whenever they won counters.

U didn't really see him in Leicester.

kante at Leicester jst intercepts and run around tackling maybe u meant drinkwater

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Feb 12
niyilolawa34798:
Okocha Jay Jay is at faultOkocha Jay Jay is at fault...

in what way?
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by lexy2014: 10:29pm On Feb 12
nesphil:
Iwobi was a massive failure yesterday.
He deserves the dragging on SM.

how was he a "massive failure yesterday"?
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by MT: 10:29pm On Feb 12
Shattuck:
the coach should take the blame honestly we couldn't battle for the midfield.

You called that one a "coach".

Imagine him coaching footballing nations like England or Brazil, he would have received his sack letter by now.

2 Likes

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Feb 12
Sleekfingers:

Half caste is a derogatory word......stop calling someone that is biracial such name again.

who made it derogatory?

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Feb 12
ObaKlaz:
You may blame Piss-ZERO tactics all you want, but Alex Iwobi played nonsense. Losing the ball anyhow. Misplacing passes. Can't dribble to save his own life. Can't press. Very lethargic. No one man-marked him during the South Africa and Ivory Coast games because they knew he posed NO THREAT AT ALL.
Alex Iwobi is a D-list player.

...And that's the whole truth, nothing but the bitter truth!

is he the reason the team lost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) / Middlesbrough Signs John Obi Mikel On A Free Transfer (Photos) / Chinese Club (shanghai SIPG) Offer Mikel $212,000 (n66m) Per Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.