Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms (30352 Views)

Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms / Victor Osimhen Deletes Napoli Pictures From Instagram / Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Melonsmasher: 5:36am On Feb 13
otipoju:

Victor Moses sef will simply refuse to pass to Oshimen.
Who come be Victor Moses? Guess he was ghost playing the whole time cus i didn't see him in the tournament
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by otipoju(m): 6:02am On Feb 13
Melonsmasher:

Who come be Victor Moses? Guess he was ghost playing the whole time cus i didn't see him in the tournament

Na Moses Simon ojare. The guy was snubbing Oshimen. I hate team mates like him and Samuel a lot. Personal glory no go let them give their team mate pass

2 Likes

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by JayPeeOham: 7:08am On Feb 13
kingsways:
He has tried, he should retire. The shoe is too big for him

Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Sleekfingers: 7:31am On Feb 13
AuthorMan:

mullato is derogatory
Halfcaste is derogatory
Colored is derogatory
Mixed race
Abeg what word is not derogatory?

Biracial sef sounds derogatory

Biracial and mixed race can be use, but some people still find it offensive.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Sleekfingers: 7:38am On Feb 13
ObaKlaz:
And how good was Maduka?! undecided How come no one is dragging Nwabali or Ekong??!

If you're good, no need to 'shàlàyé. And if you're trash, you'll get called out!

Do you know that Maduka was threatened? Someone even sent him a message saying his plane will crash etc

Now they are cursing Iwobi. The last time I checked cyberbullying is a crime.

I am not surprised, most Nigerians are known to talk foolishly online,. No wonder Desmond Elliot should the word CHILDREN.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by ObaKlaz: 8:02am On Feb 13
Sleekfingers:

Do you know that Maduka was threatened? Someone even sent him a message saying his plane will crash etc

Now they are cursing Iwobi. The last time I checked cyberbullying is a crime.

I am not surprised, most Nigerians are known to talk foolishly online,. No wonder Desmond Elliot should the word CHILDREN.
Bla Bla Bla!
Cyber bullying is wrong and a crime; I don't need you or anyone of your type to remind me that.

The simple question I asked is how good was Maduka at all then? And why isn't anyone attacking Ekong or Nwabali??

Answer that objectively without whipping up sentiments.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by SuperEagles: 8:17am On Feb 13
Of course TundeEdnut is a Tinupoo support, sit down make foolishness de wear you for neck while you insult those exposing your foolishness. Seem you want screen of their support for Obi n when they insult Iwobi.

TheGift:

Hasty Assumptions and jumping to conclusions are such foolish things to do . Like, on what basis did you conclude that I was an obedient”. When and where did you see me campaign for Peter Obi?

Yet you expect me to believe your hasty and most likely biased conclusion that most of Super Eagles critics are @obidients” ? Na wa!
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by SuperEagles: 8:19am On Feb 13
Fergie007 I don't know wetin I do your obidient brother before he start insult my parent if I reply now you go ban till 2025.

Give him 6 months ban make he go rest till he get sense.

Seun mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod fergie007

Daniella2252:

See this lunatics grin grin grin
Who cares ?

Sebi na una go dey die of hunger
If they like make dem do their useless policy increase cup of rice to #2000
A bag for 1million
Bookmark this!!!
I will feed you and the useless parents that brought a foolish human being to this world with that same rice for months okay ??
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Maobichek: 8:28am On Feb 13
OmoFiditi:
The guy had a terrible tournament. He really made Onyeka the DM suffer.

Before the finals, I advised Iwobi to train alone and learn proper offensive passes. He was the weakest link in the midfield, hardly gives accurate offensive passes and easily lost the ball to the opposition, it happened against South Africa. It was just a matter of time before he got a thorough lashout from Nigerians if he did not improve before the finals.

Alas, he was too lazy to take the advise. Coaches should tell players who do not do well the truth. Tell them they played shiit, and should go for extra training, even when the team wins.

God bless Onyeka, though some people didn't see him but he fought tirelessly against Ivory Coast rampaging players.

Did you also noticed that Ndidi's absence was not felt because Onyeka filled that role perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Ijaya123: 8:31am On Feb 13
chopnaira:
They should free the guy. Nigerian social media space has been so toxic since late 2022.

No thanks to the gbajuęs and the barbarians

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Maobichek: 8:32am On Feb 13
agabusta:
Asides from even tactical showing, he never showed any ginger to mark or retrieve lost balls. He was damn to slow and lazy on the pitch. His lethargy in this AFCON is legendary. I wonder why the coach keeps using him.

Coach did because Iwobi is good in distrusting but very weak in retrieving and defending.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by TheGift: 8:36am On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
Of course TundeEdnut is a Tinupoo support, sit down make foolishness de wear you for neck while you insult those exposing your foolishness. Seem you want screen of their support for Obi n when they insult Iwobi.

So Tunde Ednut is the spokesperson for an entire group of people , on all issues from politics to football? You have no point . Stop being foolish

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by SuperEagles: 8:36am On Feb 13
Attached is someone Fergie banned till 2025 for replying an insult by igbos.

He should do the needful and ban his tribesmen till 2026 for doing exactly the same thing.

Seun obinascopy nlfpmod mydd44 Fergie007

broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

See mumu, why are you mentioning Obident after election if you are not in pains?

Come and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you,

Olodo in high places.

MUMU personified instead of attacking the man suffering you, you will start attacking people who are over a million miles away from you.

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by SuperEagles: 8:40am On Feb 13
Of course he is not obidient how many of them will you like to see to prove that you are the foolish one as no matter the number of Obidient I expose insulting Iwobi you will always find a lame senseless excuse to absolve your foolishness instead of taking responsibility n apologizing.

TheGift:

So Tunde Ednut is the spokesperson for an entire group of people , on all issues from politics to football? You have no point . Stop being foolish
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by casualobserver: 8:42am On Feb 13
Ray369:
The first goal was from a set piece..a corner kick... Sanusi was at fault for not marking Kessie...The Second goal was Ekong's fault for not closing Haller enough... where's Iwobi's fault..rewatch the match or highlights.. you'll get it right .. moreover the coach played a negative defensive football....chukwueze assisted the Nigerian Goal...he only played 2 midfielders while Ivory coast played seri, fofana, max gredel and Kessie in the midfield ...that's why they outplayed us totally..if you're good you should understand that 4-4-2 is better than 5-3-2...when they equalised he should have changed it to 4-4-2 but left everything and continue playing the bad formation..that's why the equalised..even the cotedvoire bench couldn't believe it

It must have been the second goal. Watch the build up to the 2nd goal. It was Iwobi not receiving the pass as previously described that led to their transition that led to the goal. I am not disagreeing with you about our midfield but the way Iwobi lost the ball was criminal.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by aswani(m): 8:44am On Feb 13
Maobichek:

God bless Onyeka, though some people didn't see him but he fought tirelessly against Ivory Coast rampaging players.

Did you also noticed that Ndidi's absence was not felt because Onyeka filled that role perfectly.

I actually agree with this. Onyeka had a super tournament all the way through and even in the final when all around him had a bad day at the office, he still kept his high standard.

Unlike Ndidi who is prone to bouts of foolishness, Onyeka seemed to be very composed, a future Super Eagles captain.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by SuperEagles: 8:52am On Feb 13
No wonder igbos keep rejecting every governorship candidate Peter Pandoraa Obi brought while Yorubas in Lagos state have been electing Guber candidate Tinubu brought back to back.

We know who don't want disaster to rule them n we know who the disaster was n why he was resoundingly rejected by millions of Nigeria.

Omobude244:

That is if my father is igbo
But just look how stupid u are disgracing your family here
How can someone that voted a personality like Tinubu even have right to gaslight anybody.
U people will not allow same Tinubu to rule u guys if its just Yoruba nation
Very wicked set of individuals
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by SuperEagles: 8:57am On Feb 13

He should do the needful and ban his tribesmen till 2026 for doing exactly the same thing.

Wahala90:

Muhuu. Is that why your olodo forged certificate?

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by sulaak(m): 9:23am On Feb 13
Iwobi was very poor and limited
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by TheGift: 9:32am On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
Of course he is not obidient how many of them will you like to see to prove that you are the foolish one as no matter the number of Obidient I expose insulting Iwobi you will always find a lame senseless excuse to absolve your foolishness instead of taking responsibility n apologizing.

LOL 😂 Apologize to who? you?

For calling out your hasty generalisation, jumping to conclusions and erroneous assumptions?

You will wait forever.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by SuperEagles: 9:42am On Feb 13
There is no hasty generalization here, TundeEdnut is obidient that created a post insulting Iwobi with tonnes of his foolish obidient supporter maligning the player.

You obidient strive in vain to be held accountable for all sort of lunacy n foolishness you display online but nobody is fooled.

Some who might not be obidient may have joined in the foolishness but my address goes to the hoard of fools insulting the Eagles on TundeEdnut post n they are 99.999999% obidient

TheGift:

LOL 😂 Apologize to who? you?

For calling out your hasty generalisation, jumping to conclusions and erroneous assumptions?

You will wait forever.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by TheGift: 10:25am On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
There is no hasty generalization here, TundeEdnut is obidient that created a post insulting Iwobi with tonnes of his foolish obidient supporter maligning the player.

You obidient strive in vain to be held accountable for all sort of lunacy n foolishness you display online but nobody is fooled.

Some who might not be obidient may have joined in the foolishness but my address goes to the hoard of fools insulting the Eagles on TundeEdnut post n they are 99.999999% obidient

Obviously Tunde Ednut as well as Peter Obi are living rent free in your head.

You sound like the people who said all Igbos said “Lagos is no mans land” just because one random person on social media said so.

The world does not begin and end on twitter media , my friend.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Maobichek: 10:27am On Feb 13
aswani:

I actually agree with this. Onyeka had a super tournament all the way through and even in the final when all around him had a bad day at the office, he still kept his high standard.

Unlike Ndidi who is prone to bouts of foolishness, Onyeka seemed to be very composed, a future Super Eagles captain.

Players in DM are ment to play dirty, Gatuso, Sunday Olisa, Onazi, kante, Makelele etc just to mention but a few.

A good defense midfielder must be a fighter, running round against attackers.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by broadman20: 10:27am On Feb 13
SuperEagles:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

I wish banning people will make your frustration easier.

Cone and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you.

Olodo
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by SuperEagles: 11:19am On Feb 13
As the Igbo mod don give you liberty to call Yorubas mumu even after reporting while banning those defending themselves make I just de look. No be my papa get the platform.

Seun Fergie007 Nlfpmod mydd44 obinascopy

broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

I wish banning people will make your frustration easier.

Cone and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you.

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Omobude244: 11:34am On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
No wonder igbos keep rejecting every governorship candidate Peter Pandoraa Obi brought while Yorubas in Lagos state have been electing Guber candidate Tinubu brought back to back.

We know who don't want disaster to rule them n we know who the disaster was n why he was resoundingly rejected by millions of Nigeria.

Igbos has the mind to choose who dey want
They are not slave to anybody
They decides who rule them
Not one druggie deciding the fate of 20 million plus
U guys are slaves and cowards sha
No wonder
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by broadman20: 11:39am On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
As the Igbo mod don give you liberty to call Yorubas mumu even after reporting while banning those defending themselves make I just de look. No be my papa get the platform.

Seun Fergie007 Nlfpmod mydd44 obinascopy

Hahahaha hahahaha!

See how I'm laughing at you!

Upon all the suffering and high cost of transportation and foodstuff you are going through na to ban somebody be your greatest achievement.

You never start to suffer o!

Hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by aswani(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13
TheGift:

Obviously Tunde Ednut as well as Peter Obi are living rent free in your head.

You sound like the people who said all Igbos said “Lagos is no mans land” just because one random person on social media said so.

The world does not begin and end on twitter media , my friend.

One random person? You obviously joined Nairaland well after Peter Obi defeated APC in Lagos State.

And the people that went to Alausa to climb pole to sing National anthem, which is their wont by the way, that is also one random person àbi?

I don't even care about anyone calling Lagos no man's land, it's your pretence that it is only a few people from "a certain place" that do it that I am challenging.
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nospmoht(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13
kingsways:
He has tried, he should retire. The shoe is too big for him
That same shoe will never fit you. So move along and join the number of depressed Nigerians
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by nospmoht(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13
Only God can help Nigerians because where many are heading too eh. Stop cyber bullying.
You are never better than the people you troll online. Troll your govt
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by SuperEagles: 1:06pm On Feb 13
Abi wetin I wan talk if I call you the mumu you call other your Igbo mod fergie007 go ban me so enjoy. Laugh de go na your time to shine, like I said no be my papa get NL.

Fergie007 Seun Nlfpmod mydd44 obinascopy

broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

See how I'm laughing at you!

Upon all the suffering and high cost of transportation and foodstuff you are going through na to ban somebody be your greatest achievement.

You never start to suffer o!

Hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms by Truvelisback(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13
Uyi168:
The Nigerian social media space is one of most toxic places out there ..

U win,they cheer u. U lose,they tear u apart..
Nigerian fans just want to make Iwobi the Scapegoat for the loss. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane Named On 2019 Best FIFA Men's Player / Enyimba Crowned Glonpfl 2015 Champions (Photos) / Middlesbrough Signs John Obi Mikel On A Free Transfer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.