Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

AFCON: Tickets Were Not Sold To Nigerians. No Nigerian Fans In The Stadium (Vid) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Tickets Were Not Sold To Nigerians. No Nigerian Fans In The Stadium (Vid) (232 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Arsenal Sympathize With Nigerian Fans / FIFA Strips Maradona Off Ambassador Role For Giving Nigerian Fans Middle Finger / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON: Tickets Were Not Sold To Nigerians. No Nigerian Fans In The Stadium (Vid) by officialwdhtvv: 5:46pm On Feb 12
Tickets were not sold to Nigerians. The few ones that could get it got it at a high price. No Nigerian fans inside the stadium during the match - Fans claims

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIcLx4uODGA

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3QSXxgv4Vk/?igsh=MWk0eXEyNGZpMXlmaQ==

1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tickets Were Not Sold To Nigerians. No Nigerian Fans In The Stadium (Vid) by Mercury12(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12
Omo! I don't blame them.
In life use any strategy to win.
The win is all that matter. cool
Re: AFCON: Tickets Were Not Sold To Nigerians. No Nigerian Fans In The Stadium (Vid) by Seunpapa65: 11:24pm On Feb 12
It's only Nigeria that treat outsider special than there citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tickets Were Not Sold To Nigerians. No Nigerian Fans In The Stadium (Vid) by ecolime(m): 12:44am On Feb 13
I also wondered why there were few fans on the night. Ivory coast wey Nigerians full everywhere in their thousands. This should be investigated by CAF.

Mercury12:
Omo! I don't blame them.
In life use any strategy to win.
The win is all that matter. cool
This is not a strategy. It is an unhealthy practise which is against the beautiful game.
Re: AFCON: Tickets Were Not Sold To Nigerians. No Nigerian Fans In The Stadium (Vid) by officialwdhtvv: 1:46am On Feb 13
ecolime:
I also wondered why there were few fans on the night. Ivory coast wey Nigerians full everywhere in their thousands. This should be investigated by CAF.

This is not a strategy. It is an unhealthy practise which is against the beautiful game.

I agree with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Tickets Were Not Sold To Nigerians. No Nigerian Fans In The Stadium (Vid) by Lionessza6(f): 5:24am On Feb 13
Here comes the excuses for failure grin grin. South Africa got to the level it was with less fans than the others in the same group grin grin. Super Eagles lost not because of fans but because they were incompetent grin. Nonsense! grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tickets Were Not Sold To Nigerians. No Nigerian Fans In The Stadium (Vid) by IronGalaxy: 9:39am On Feb 13
Always someone else to blame

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tickets Were Not Sold To Nigerians. No Nigerian Fans In The Stadium (Vid) by Samunique(m): 10:39am On Feb 13
ecolime:
I also wondered why there were few fans on the night. Ivory coast wey Nigerians full everywhere in their thousands. This should be investigated by CAF

Investigated by who ?

Isn't it the same CAF headed by that South African Man, who would have slumped and died in the stadium had it be the eagles won the final.

It's like most Nigerians didn't read that man, the CAF president body language, he would have been very sad if Nigeria had won that cup.

I think Nigerians should just move on and forget about the afcon. It's our cup to lose, and we failed to do the needful and our team fell into the hand of those who never wished us success. We should just move on and learn from our mistakes for better luck next time!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Good At Preventing Competitors / Mobile Binary Options / Sports News You Should Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.